The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:13 am

"Alice..i wouldnt have said it if i didn't neither would Horril.." Vladen smiles warmly and invitingly at her. "Come back to the dorm with us" Vladen sing's along with Danni in his head, his voice deep and rich as the smile on his face deepen's into a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:09 am

Smiles warmly unable to help but project twinkle twinkle little star back into his mind her sweet inner voice chuckling as she sang as she was still amused at even the memory of his deep soft voice singing with her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:08 am

"You won't want to know whats on my mind though..." She looked to the ground silently.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:02 am

Vladen smiles and eat's an Oreo. The sugar he guess was in them was helping him to stand upright. Smiling at Danni he shuffles a little straighter upright and look's at each of them in turn. He wouldnt fall and he would walk calmly back to his dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:00 am

She glided to Vladen’s side pressing the packet firmly in his hand and giving him her shoulder to lean on so he would not stumble on the way back she had also moulded the air around him so that if he was to trip he would only float in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 pm

"I am with Vladen there,come back to the dorm.Join us and well you can talk about it relax mess around what ever you need "His voice full of secere concern.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:54 pm

" That stand's for me too Alice..if you will accept my apology too.. I was wrong" Vladen look's for Danni and his packet of Oreo's briefly before his gaze shift's back to Alice. He grip's the wall a little tighter and lean's against it. Why had he worked on his bedroom so soon after the rest of the room. It had been foolish so soon after it. He was tired now and his scent was as dull as his blood.

"Then come back to my dorm with us Alice..We might be able to help you.." Vladen voices softly. He wondered where Mel was, She would know what to say to help Alice.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:54 pm

"I am here if you need to let off some steam or talk,I know Vladen would and will say the same when he gets the chance,we are all here for you Alice." He smiled re-assuringly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:53 pm

She sighed. "I know I haven't been acting like myself.." She blinked against the sun."I just...have a lot on my mind right now...."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:51 pm

"You just don't seem yourself Alice" He decided to divert from conversing over hunting to something a little less hunger forcing "You know,when I was stubbournly refusing to speak to you I really wanted to Alice,you are,were and hopefuly will be again one of the most important of my friends to me,almost as if you were family to me." He shrugged slightly releasing her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Vladen listen's to the exchange from about 5 paces behind Horril and Alice. Leaning against a wall, he takes deep breathes and wait's for Horril to finish. He wanted Alice to join them all in his dorm. She was his friend and she should not feel bad. It had been his fault beside the pool, He had lost his temper and let his mind dwell on Rhiane too readily.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Her eyes looked up curiously , she had decided to observe this rather then get involved but she stood tense ready to grab Vladen if he fell.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:47 pm

"Yesterday." She whipped her head around."Why?" She tilted her head some and her golden eyes sparkled in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:46 pm

He catches her wrist quickly "Wehn was the last time you hunted Alice?" He frowned,he knew he had almost stopped himself from hunting but Alice had always seemed more sane than to do that.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:45 pm

His mind full of Mel. Vladen blushes softly and shakes his head to clear his mind. Standing up and walking from the room with a wobbly step he follow's Alice. "Alice please..wait.." Vladen speak's softly from behind her, his tone light and easy. "Alice..Please..stop before i fall down" Vladen grin's from behind her. His step was a little off, and his sent would betray how tired and uneasy he was by how muted it would be. Dull and drab.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:42 pm

She looked at Horril."It's fine...I..I have to go anyway so.." She walked away from everyone. Her expression unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:42 pm

She chuckled warmly and fills Vladen’s head with images of him and Mel from her prospective projecting the images and making them so real that he could see it all from her point of view. She was doing it in a attempt to lift his mood.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:39 pm

HE scowled and caught Alice just outside the door "Sorry I reacted that way Alice,just our last conversation stuck with me and well yes I over reacted,I let myself loose control there,sorry."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Vladen struggles to stand up, making his way over to the door he shout's out into the Corridor. "Alice..your doing it again!" Stumbling back into the room to sit beside Danni and eat another Oreo. Vladen turn's his gaze upon Horril. It was cool and calm and more than a little calclating. "Horril..Alice is a friend of mine, Yes..she has strong opinion's..You need to let the fact that you think everyone is going to hurt Ember go dude..this isn't Sheinara..this is the Academy..and our new home.." Vladen's tone was light, but had an edge of seriousness to it. He wanted Horril to truely understand his word's.

Vladen then turn's his gaze upon Danni and look's at her for a moment, a soft and ashamed smile crossing his face.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Danni had been listing the whole tome while they were in the forest she chuckled warmly at Alice and her voice drifted into Alice’s head “it wasn’t your fault he taunted you, you warned him” her internal voice filled Alice’s head as Danni smiled at her warmly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:35 pm

She looked at the oreo and shook her head. She looked at Horril and winced. He really thought he would hurt Ember?! She nodded once at Vladen and was out of the room in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:34 pm

He released Ember moving into a crouch at the sight of Alice,their last conversation had not been one Horril would forget as she had expressed he dislike for half-breeds,though his body had reverted to it's frozen vampire state Ember was till half vampire. He slowly settled back by Ember,in silence watching Vladen and Alice.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Vladen couldnt help but laugh out loud with Danni. Her sweet singing voice filling his head, he was trying to shield his thought's, but this was more fun. He wished Mel was here so he could share it with her too. She would have liked to listen to it.

Vladen look's up and wait's for Alice to enter. He hoped she would, and he knew she had no need to apologise to him. It had been as much his fault as her's. Vladen looked at Alice and smiled softly, taking an Oreo from the packet Danni held he throw's it lightly to her.

"Here Alice..Have one of these..and there is no need to apologise..Im as much to blaim as you..take it easy and join us..Kick shrui over a bit and take a seat"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Alice walked in slowly. She could smell all the other people in the room. Great. An audience... she thought to herself. "Um..Vladen..I came to say I was sorry for..what happened by the pool the other day." She looked to the floor partly.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:29 pm

She let out a laugh as her eyes met Vladen’s, “ what a wonderful choice” she said and projected her velvet sweet singing voice into his head and sung along with him grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next