The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

the need for a skilled fighter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

the need for a skilled fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am

She would step back and bow respectfully. With a neat turn her hand grasped her water bottle, She opened it and drank slowly her eyes watching the male in curiosity, With the curiosity her head would sub-consciously tilt. As she drew the bottle from the lips her breathing had become Slightly uneven and her heartbeat followed the trend. Her eyes would lower from the male as she screwed the lid back on the bottle in silken and then with a swift move the bottle stood once more on the floor. Her hand ran over her tied up hair . She then looked to the male for an answer to her question quickly growing impatient.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:02 am

She landed with a soft pad her feline grace assuring that she did not stumble but land perfectly and with little sound., she had known he would not take the hit but exhaled slowly her fair hair flaring out as she spun gracefully to face him her fringe partly covering her right eye as her hair steeled. Her acid green eyes fixing on his oddly coloured eyes. She tilted her head once more slightly to the right moving her fringe from her eyes her Neko ears perked curiously, ”I feel I do.“ her velvet voice spoke clearly to him “but how, may I ask will you test me.” she spoke with the slightest tone of curiosity in her voice her acid green eyes glimmering wildly in the light of the room a small smirk placed upon her full soft lips.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Jecht simply smirked as a soft breath exhaled from his nose, watching her run towards him and prepare her kick, knowing what was coming next; Jecht could read her body movements. Jecht lifted his left leg, his body entirely would shift to the left, side-stepping her kick as he planted his left leg back into the ground. His right hand would remain in his pocket, but his left would leave it as she flew by him, partially lifting it up to throw a clothesline into her neck, but he decided against doing so to avoid hurting her, he merely side-stepped the kick and let her fly past him. "You've got the moves...But you don't have the control..."
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 pm

She appreciated his opinion and raised her eyebrow at the invite to attack him but grins exited to try .She runs forward and jumps her right foot aiming for his stomach her whole weight going into the kick her eyes narrowed and focused her arms poised ready to defend a counter attack her left foot tucked up to allow her to be more aerodynamic.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:17 am

Jecht was kind of surprised to see her move like that, but his expression never changed from the dull lazy look he held upon his face. He would softly chuckle at her as she finished her performance, he didn't understand why she wanted him to train her, she already seemed to know how to fight; he guessed he would just help her improve. "Confidence is nice, but too much of it will get you killed. Fancy tricks like that don't always work against real opponent, it's better to keep things simple and relaxed...Here, let me show you, try something against me." He said standing calmly, his left hand dug into his pocket while his right hung at his side; puffing the cigarette that hung between his lips.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:44 am

Her head tilted slightly to the right as she analyzed his expression her long fair hair tumbling over her right shoulder down to just under her ribs, he was serious, a grin spread over her lips as she stared back her eyes seemed older then she looked “okay” she said finally as she tied her long hair up into a messy bun, her eyes flicked around the room and she caught sight of some dummies , she set them in different positions. She took a deep breath so her senses were calm then her body sped into action , she ran up one dummy kicking it so hard in the chin its head flew into the ceiling and stuck there and used the dummy to back flip onto one further back landing on its shoulders she twisted and enough to break a neck, she then kicked the dummy down as she roundhouse kicked two of them across the room back flipping again and dropping to the floor her leg sweeping round in a fluid and graceful movement knocking the last dummy down before she stamped hard on its head. She inhaled deeply her eyes looking up and locking with the teachers as she pulled the hair tie from her hair sending it cascading down her back and shoulders the smirk still on her lips. Her breath was even and she had not broken a sweat as she stared into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:36 am

Jecht sighed, "That's not what I meant..." He wasn't trying to underestimate her, he hardly meant that. It's just in a fight, he would end up killing all of his students; he was a trained killer, it was what he was best at, the only thing he ever thought he was any good at. His eyes would meet hers, his piercing and intimidating optics staring into her green ones. Each of his eyes being a different color, one being brown, and the other being a lighter brown/hazel reddish color. A serious, yet dull and lifeless expression spread across his face. "I planned on it." Jecht inhaled a drag from his cigarette before flicking some of the ashes off, he wanted to see more of this girls moves, she seemed to already know a few. "Show me what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:42 am

She struggled to suppress a laugh “you have already underestimated me” she says shaking her head her acid green eyes fixed on him. She knew that there wasn’t much fighting talent here but he would learn that she was stronger then her graceful body allowed her to look. She raised one eyebrow and inhaled deeply her chest rising and falling slowly as she gathered herself able to reply without tempting him to fight her yet, she didn’t know his full potential yet “teach me” she said a smirk upon her full red lips it was half a suggestion and half telling him,
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:34 am

Jecht simply chuckled to her, softly shaking his head. "Kid, I come here to teach you, not to kill you." He didn't know her, she had been a new student, so what did he expect? He was a trained killer, these guys were still kids...They didn't know his life.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 am

She frowned,her frown disappears quickly as not to be seen, “no lessons on, time to kill” she said casually her smooth sweet voice clear as she avoided the real reason why she came here. “looking for a worthy competitor“ she continued with a upwards glance. she had always loved to fight , the passion, energy, skill and most of all the adrenaline rush she adored it. She smirked as she thought of it her acid green eyes fixed on Jecht.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:49 am

Jecht softly chuckled at her, he knew what she meant but she was still wrong about it being the most important, nothing was more important than being like the water; but he chose not to say anything about that yet. She was right about the gymnastics being used in combat though, he himself used them quite frequently. "Yeah,, I know, I do it all the time." He inhaled a drag from his cigarette as he finished his sentence, exhaling as he spoke. "So kid, what are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:37 am

She looked up slowly, he hadn’t startled her thought he had taken her by surprise, and she half smiled “some gymnastic skills are needed in combat “she noted her voice smooth and informative as she smirked softly
“It’s as important as reflexes or strength” she mentioned earnestly. “or at least for me” she finished remembering the fact that every person had there own style of combat.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:15 am

Jecht would softly chuckle as he watched her. He had been standing in the doorway to his office, just standing there with his arms crossed leaning against the door way. His eyes were relaxed, seeming to be closed as a cigarette hung loosely between his lips. Another student, he had been getting quite a few lately, each of them being more cocky than the last; he hated cocky people. "Another gymnast eh?" He would lowly call out to her in his deep lazy voice.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:40 am

She was sitting cross legged on the floor her acid green eyes gazing into the room her hands clasped on her lap as she restrained herself. She was in the mood to fight , to attack and defend , no one had fought her yet , perhaps these people were wiser then she gave them credit for. She jumped up and her flexible body not expecting anybody to come in to fight she sighed and continued to stretch. She leaned forward keeping her legs straight and touched her toes then flattened her hands on the floor. She stood back up looking around and then does a neat flip forward inhaling and then exhaling as her feet landed again . She grinned and then re-flattened her hands on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the need for a skilled fighter   the need for a skilled fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the need for a skilled fighter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: