The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:07 am

She gasped softly at Vladen’s present , “ thank you its beautiful” she beamed a smile and jumped hugging him round the neck her feet no longer touching the floor before drooping and holding the sapphire in the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:06 am

Ember smiled and took her one, adding it to the necklace made from the stone she had found at the bottom of her lake, the one that matched Horrils perfectly as she locked it in place.
"It's beautiful, thank you Vladen," she nodded and smiled, slipping to Horrils side she sat and watched him contently.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:05 am

He raised his hand,using one of todays powers of the real and unreal to create orbs of light that would slide into a cuboard when unwanted,there soft light perfect as he sat sketching on a peice of canvas his water colours at hsi side and 3 brushes,he continued to sketch.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:04 am

Vladen smiles lovingly at Mel and then laugh's at Danni. She had gotten paint all over her face, moving into the kitchen he hugged Ember and whispered "Thank you" Before slipping out of his hoodie and grabbing a brush of his own and joining Mel at the wall she was painting. He had no idea what colour Ember had chosen. He guessed he would find out once it had dried.

Slipping into his bedroom with the paintbrush behind his ear, Vladen rummages through his trunk, grabbing three item's he returns to the kitchen with them in his hand's and a grin on his face. "Mel..Danni..Ember" These are to say thank you. In Vladen's hand's are 3 small and delicate silver necklaces. Clasped into the pendant in each of them is a small and prefectly cut Sapphire of the deepest blue.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:03 am

She grinned a freakily grin having finished her wall with only one minor speckle-age. She beamed at ember happily.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:01 am

Ember giggled to and helped paint the last wall in the plan, stepping back with the other girls she admired their work. The whole apartment was exactly like vladens plan but in reality.
"awesom work Girls," Ember added the emphasis on girls - seeing as they had done the work.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:59 am

Her eyes look quickly over the plan and she smiles at ember willing to help she grabs her brush and goes to the directed wall and painted happily. She dipped the brush back in the pot andf got a bit exited and sprayed paint all over her face . She turned around her face speckled with odd coloured freckles of paint and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:58 am

Ember blinked at the candels and the lighting switchy thingy. She blinked and fitted the last cabnet in place and painted it, standing back she began polishing down the counters and putting everything away.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:57 am

His eyes flickered to the blinds and they snapped shut audibly as each light blew out and the candles flared up brighter than was natural then settled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:56 am

Mel blew her friend a kiss and grabbed a paintbrush, beginning work on a patch of wall. Her smile was incurable, her happy aura surrounding her in her own little bubble. As Mel painted she thought of her earlier plan and how she had found herself unable to carry it through.
Her lvoe for Vladen was stronger than she had imagined, and Mel wasn't used to relying on someone as much as she relied on Vladen. Her independence had always been importnt to her.
Leaving Vlad and the other guy to talk, Mel painted happily, singing her favourite song in her soft, lushious singing voice.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:55 am

"Horril..dude..I didnt put candles around the place just for me..or for the romantic attitude. Light them dude..and pull the blind over, then you have no need to freak out" Vladen smiles softly. He had thought this through when he was planning out the dorm. Besides the fact the buzzing of the eletric light's irritated him.
He knew that it would be a benefit to them both if it were easier for them to spend time around each other.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:53 am

She smiles warmly and Mel and pulled her back into a hug , “ I’m fine “ she said softly and squeezed her a little tighter Mel was the first person she had met here and she felt extremely close to her. She looked Mel in the eyes and beamed a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:49 am

He scowls at the light blocking his path mumbling "please don't freak anyone "as he steps through it,his skin glittering blindingly,he was out of the light in a second and beside Vladen,his pose one as it used to be.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:44 am

Ember pouted and directed Danni to a wall she needed help with painting, showing her the designs by Vladen.
"I am not your slave Mr. I don't care what back ground you come from." She shoved a brush into his hand and poked his chest, her hand on her hip. "I. Am. Not. Your. Slave." She said playfully and flounced off to continue you fixing things to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:44 am

Vladen step's out of the Kitchen for a moment, beconing to Horril to follow. Smiling as he glances over the Women. Vladen step's back into the living room and await's Horill.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:42 am

He flicked the EMP emitter open and all the elctrical devices in this whole wing flicker out,he closes it again and the lights come back on but all the other devices need to be re-booted or re-activated except the camera's which flicker on like nothign happened with false footage of empty corridoors all over the east wing.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:40 am

Mel had seen Vlad's hesitation but instantly decided to save that question for later. Seeing her friend, Mel wriggled out of Vladen's grasp and ran to Danni. Pulling her into a huge sisterly hug, Mel whispered in her ear.
"I'm so sorry. Are you hurt? Let me look at you." Mel held Danni at arms length and checked her body over, feeling like a protective sister already.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:39 am

She looked up thankfully and bounded to ember. She took up a brush “ ma’am yes ma’am” she said with a slight chuckle “where do you want me to paint” she asked feeling a bit stupid for asked but she didn’t know what Ember wanted. she looked over at lan ... "for heven.." she bagan and trailed of not reali careign enough to tell him to just move most of us were vamps in here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:38 am

He leaned on the wall further,receeding into his own mind as a small device weaved between his fingers,closed.Ember could recodnise the device as the small EMP emitter he owned.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:37 am

Vladen return's Mel's kiss in every part, a little concious of the other people in his dorm room at first but forgetting them all a heartbeat later. Her embrace clinging and fierce Vladen sensed that something truely momnumental had taken place in her mind. V

Vladen knew in his mind that she and he could survive any petty rumour's people would throw at them. He knew it because he was slowly coming to a decision. Shifting his hand he raises it for a moment before setting it flat against the side of the pool again. No..he couldnt do it yet..He didnt think she was ready.

Lifting himself and Mel from the pool Vladen carries her into the kitchen. "What are you bitching over Ember? I thought you liked to paint"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:35 am

"Danni you bitch come help me you lazy sod!" Ember joked, calling her friend. She knew the girl needed something to do before she tore herself up inside.
"You paint right? come help, I need a hand while the love birds are making out WHEN IT'S HIS DAMNED APARTMENT!" Ember raised her voice at the last bit so Vladen could hear. She was trying to make everyone happy and bouncy and smiley again.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:31 am

she sat silent in her own Mind again burrowing deep into her thoughts, she was pleased for Mel and Vladen and instantly averted her eyes, her eyes had fallen to the floor and glazed over. She let out a soft whispering sigh and thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:30 am

He just listened to Ember,debating ways to get past the light,he could kick foot off the wall and land behind her or use the light cable to swing over it,but then if he botched it ..
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:28 am

Ember fixed the cabnets in place, humming merrily as if no argument had ever taken place in the room. It shattered the awkward silence. It was Ember natural gift, not magic, not powers, just hwo she was. She made people smiled when they were at their lowest and she alwaus took away the awkwardness of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:26 am

HE watched Ember,stuck where he was for the sake of not revealing the true nature of his skin,he just watched her leaning on the wall waiting for the light to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next