The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Want to start posting now... pweez? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Want to start posting now... pweez? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Want to start posting now... pweez? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Want to start posting now... pweez? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Want to start posting now... pweez? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Want to start posting now... pweez? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Want to start posting now... pweez? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Want to start posting now... pweez? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Want to start posting now... pweez? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Want to start posting now... pweez?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Checkaz

Checkaz

Want to start posting now... pweez? Empty
PostSubject: Want to start posting now... pweez?   Want to start posting now... pweez? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Hey I recently made a character on this forum and I havn't had any feedback in three days o.o
His name is Chris and he's in the Student's Section.

If you need me to change to being a teacher that is fine as i've seen that you needed teachers...

Thanks and Glad to be here Smile

Chris xx

[P.S. This isn't really a complaint, more of a reminder that i'm here o.o]
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Want to start posting now... pweez? Empty
PostSubject: hello   Want to start posting now... pweez? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am

hey chris i dont think anyone uses this forum anymore, which sucks. but if you like to rp do you have a account on meebo? there is chat rooms that have rp. such as werewolves and vampires. idk its been a while since i been in the chat room and they might have went into a diff chat room or something.
Back to top Go down

Want to start posting now... pweez?
Page 1 of 1