The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:17 am

He blinked in shock,he got kissed for being an idiot. "Night Ember" he said watching her sprint off. He had pushed her to far he realised,he shouldn't of said anything.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:17 am

Ember didn't know why she did it, it just felt right. She didn't want a relationship yet and after she had done it she felt cruel for doing so. She kissed him. A Soft kiss on the lips to stop him calling himself and idiot because he wasn't. She left the taste of cherry in his mouth as she got up.
"I'm going to head back now...Night horril," she blushed slightly, not given him a chance to reply she sprinted off, a strong breeze the only sign of her being there.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:13 am

"I don't know why but .. I just had to say it .. no wI feel like an idiot "he laughed. "I mean I understand you are not confident with guys and all still,but I had to get it out in the open,half of me thinks at last the other thinks that I am an idiot" He shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 am

Ember winced. No...please don't do this...She didn't know anything about how she felt, she didn't know anything about relationships. She needed to talk to Lexi about this. She was so confused. She had only known the guy for a few days. Maybe Lexi had shot her with one of those love arrow thingy's. She trusted Horril but she still wasn't sure about men and she wasn't completly confident yet.
"I...I'm not sure if I...I'm still not confident with guys..." She faltered. She liked Horril, she did, but she still had to get to know him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:07 am

"I mean I feel ... protective over you, and I also feel that we have really connected and ... god this is embarresing for me to say but I .. really like you Ember." He felt like an idiot saying that because he had never said it before.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:00 am

"T'is okay..." Ember began, twirling her hair in between and around her figer. This was what she did when she was nervous. She needed to keep her hands busy when she was nervous or she'd end up flapping them like some huge bird.
"It's...nice." Ember nodded, content with her answer.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 am

It was his turn to be embaressed ".. Ember I mean . how do you feel about this,ho wclose we are getting?" He looked a little out of sort's,he was not good with this sort of thing and he knew it,lack of experiece,and he wanted it to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 am

Ember blinked slowly, her cheeking coming completly crimson as she didn't know where to look. She wasn't sure whether to run for it or stay perfectly still and change the subject.
"I...err...thank you. You look really handsom all the time to be honest," Ember looked at her lap blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:50 am

He leaned back,smiling "Y-you know .. you look really beautiful in the moonlight Ember .." light what was he doing,he had just blurted that out without thinking! he wondered how apart from blushing she would react.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:48 am

Ember woke up at around 1ish. She felt alot more refeshed and happy. Her eyes fluttered open slowly as she looked up at Horril and where his hand was. She went scarlet as she looked up at him, yawning slightly.
"Sorry...I fell asleep it may seem," Ember smiled and slowly sat up.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:43 am

He blinked,a little embaressed then he cradled her,to make sure she stayed soothed.
He began singing a soft lullaby,he knew what he wanted but not that he could ever have it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:41 am

Ember relaxed slightly as she brung his hand closer to her chest. She let it rest just on the open part of her top, half on her breasts half her chest as she curled up closer, feeling alot happier and safer. She slipped into a more peacefull sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:36 am

He gently took Ember's hand holding it,he wondered what was going through her mind,was it her past? he leant down and kissed her forehead hoping to soothe her a little.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:34 am

Ember slept peacefully, her chest rising and falling with each passing breathe. Her imaginatio going into auto pilot as she slipped into a place filled with dreams. she frowned slightly in her sleep and seemed to hug herself, bringing her legs up as close as she could before hitting Horrils legs. Her hair fell over her face as she slept ina world known only to her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:31 am

He just sat running his hands through her hair,as a pure blood he didn't sleep,ever, He just sat deep in thought,what if teachers caught them ou there like this,what would happen if he asked her out?,where was his neice,so many questions with to many variable answers.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:21 am

Ember felt herself go. She was so tired and she was so comfy. She gazed at the stars, her head in her friends lap and it seemed she finally belonged. Everything was finally looking up. She closed her eyes and shifted slightly into a comfier position before letting herself fall asleep. Nah, the teachers wouldn't give a damn if she slept here for a while. She'd be awake by 1am, wide and full of energy per usual.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:19 am

"Well erm ....... yeah " he Felt the awkwardness of the moment,should he just ask her and run the risk?
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:17 am

ember shook her head. Her? Boyfriend? She would have either passed out of knocked the guy senseless if he got close. She grimanced at the thought of her first date being in the back of the ambulance.
"No...no I haven't." Ember blushed. Maybe she should ask Lexi about relationships - her being a cupid and all.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:22 am

His heart leapt into his mouth again then he whispered "No never been out with anyone,all the girls back home are scared that if they come near me my father will start watching their family .. superstition abou tmy father. W-what about you?I mean ... I really do think I .." he went silent,he had better not say somethign stupid now.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:20 am

Ember was confused about how she felt, her eyes mixing with the silver of the moon. She tilted her head at him slightly as her hand moved slightly to her stomach. She could fall asleep here - would anyone care if she slept outside tonight? Vampires hardly slept anyway...they surely wouldn't care right?
"Horril..." ember began, she was so confused at the emotions running through her. "Have you ever been out with someone before?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:17 am

He just sat there,still stronking his hand through her hair and watching her,his eyes a bluey grey with a slightly red tint towards the pupil,he smiled,the moonlight reflecting off her skin just made he even more beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:11 am

Ember rolled onto her abck and looked up at him, now having finished her chocolate bar she just smiled at him. He had really beautiful eyes in the moonlight, especially from her angle.
"Good...good..." Ember smiled, relaxing again. Shed smiled brightly and then turned her gaze to the moon and stars. It was beautiful from down here.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:08 am

He blinked,had he really pulled her that hard " I was joking about the kids Ember" he smiled stroking hair from her face watching her,he didn't mind one bit that her head was in hi slap,in fact he was utterly comfortable with it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:06 am

Ember blinked. Okay she hated screming kids but eating them...? ember wasn't sure if he was joking around or not as she hugged back, ending up in his lap from his strong pull. God this guy was strong. She continued to nibble on her chocolate though, wondering if he wanted her to get off.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 am

He laughed then ligtly pulled her into another hug after taking her hand and giving it a light swueeze "Screaming kids end up as dinner for me" He laughed,it was half true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next