The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chris Dawnangel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chris Dawnangel I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chris Dawnangel I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chris Dawnangel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chris Dawnangel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chris Dawnangel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chris Dawnangel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chris Dawnangel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chris Dawnangel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chris Dawnangel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Checkaz

Checkaz

Chris Dawnangel Empty
PostSubject: Chris Dawnangel   Chris Dawnangel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:52 am

Name: Christopher Dawnangel
Nickname(Optional): Chris or Checkers
Race/Species: Darkangel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Unknown

{Physical}
Eyes: Red
Hair: White
Body: Black Wings, most of the time concealed beneath his clothes but when he is topless, or his shirt has holes in the back, they spread widely from his back.
Height: 5''7
Weight: Average

{Personality}
Chris is mostly calm and content, preferring to stay in a corner and read a book rather than run around partying. Don't get him mixed up with most guys like this though, he is as fun, loving and caring as any normal guy can be, and will always stand up for his friends if he needs to. His main attribute is his kindness towards others, as he is always willing to put his book down for a friend in need, whether it be because they are lonely, or if they just need advice on something. Although being a Dark Angel, he really isn't dark at all, except his past.

{Background}
Chris was born from a human mother and a father who was one of Heaven's Guardians, an Angel. Of course, following religion, they were wed and led a happy life, his father went to work in guarding Heaven and his Mother took care of the child. However, none of them suspected it when his wings finally sprouted, they were black. They couldn't believe it, they'd raised him properly and took care of his every need, and yet he was Dark Winged. This stirred them slightly, but they kept raising him anyways, as it was their only son at the time. The happy life led on, until it all changed when a group of bandits raided their home, Chris was luckily hidden away, but the mother was raped and murdered, the father helpless to do anything but watch until finally, he too was murdered. The body's were thrown into the nearby lake, and Chris was all alone for at least a week. Fate had plans for young Chris, as a traveler found the house, and even found Chris. The traveler took Chris as his own, despite him being black winged and took him on his adventures. Chris explored where ever the traveler explored, seeing many sights of the world, growing up under the care of the traveler. When Chris was ten years of human age, he was already flying around, his hair long and white, and his eyes a beautiful crimson red, and his wings an ebony black. At the age of seventeen, the traveler knew it was time for Chris to walk his own path. Giving him the provisions needed to make his own journey, the traveler set him out on his journey, telling him if he ever needed help, "find the path traveled by few". Chris didn't really knew what this meant, but he briefly nodded and the two went their seperate ways. After a week of being on his own, walking the long and tiring path of loneliness, he finally came to the Academy. Something stirred in young Chris' mind, a sudden voice in his head, telling him he'd learn more from a School then from traveling around. Making his desicion quickly, he came up to the Academy and took up his place in the many halls of the castle.

{Appearance} [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Chris Dawnangel Empty
PostSubject: hi   Chris Dawnangel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am

Hi chris? welcome to the academy tho i dont think anyone comes on anymore XD well nice to meet ya.
Back to top Go down

Chris Dawnangel
Page 1 of 1