The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:08 am

"No. I am NOT pregnant," Ember refused to believe it. Not while her sister was pregnant could she be pregnant it would kill them both. She was ill. JUST ill. Ill ill ill ill ill. Ember took some of the mints and chewed them slowly, a frown on her face. She wasn't pregnant. Nu uh.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:08 am

She gawped at the passing statement and then averted her eyes looking at the component she had been offered with curiosity still not breathing.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:05 am

"Just to be sure you two "Throws them each a small band "Central pad press it to jump to a location you concentrate on and take one to Mel please" He then strides to Ember taking her into his arms frowning "Hmm I think there is a chance you may be pregnant "He whispered "I mean it is slim but it is a chance all the same"
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:00 am

She nods “ its no trouble to make “ she said keeping her thoughts of getting caught to herself still holding her breath. Now she new that she would take anybody who got in her way if she gave into the temptation to feed , she cursed at herself under her breath in a vampiric whisper so that even Horril and ember would not be able to here her words. She looked up at the others in the room awaiting there reaction to her suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:56 am

Vladen look's over his shoulder and smiles at Ember. "Hello Ember..We are just doing some decorating" Vladen gestures to the sketch pad with plan's in it with his good hand.

His mind was reeling at all the sudden changes he had made to the room, He could also smell Ember's sickness in her scent and it made him a touch queezy himself. Reaching into his pocket he takes out a packet of mint's..eating one he offer's the rest about, pointedly to Ember. He had heard mint's helped settled a bad stomach and it had alway's worked for him.

Taking his hand away as Danni Whimper's he lick's the blood from it and shoves his hand into his pocket. Hopefully lessenging the smell of it as the cut start's to heal swiftly.

" A portal might work..and then i could come and visit Mel too.." Vladen think's out loud.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:50 am

She gasped softly her eyes transfixed on the blood, she inhaled her eyes a deep crimson , she let out a low whimpering snarl and turned her head distracting herself
“Or we could simply create a portal” she mummers her voice now extremely strained “ just use like a rock in a central place , say the courtyard , I could easily create a transporting portal no problem” she said .
* hey* she said still distracting herself to the figure of ember entering the room .
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:49 am

Ember walked in slowly, she had gotten Horrils message and had come as fast as she could inbetween throwing up thanks to her sisters sickness and her own. She lent against the wall, frowning at what they where doing, her baggy long top what she was wearing as a dress sat snug around her, falling to half way down her thighs. She wore it when she was lazing around.
"What on earth..."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:47 am

Vladen takes the knife from his palm and offer's her his hand. "You can taste of you want..but it will taste foul..I know.." Vladen shakes his head and say's nothing more as he hold's his hand out and survey's his handy work. He was pleased with how the bathroom had turned out and hoped Mel would like it as much as he did.

Ill mould some places in then dude..When i finally get to the living room. It may take me a while thought..Cause doing this hurt..
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:46 am

"The jump tech would be for the girls to get in here dude,I can't use jump tech either. All we need is a central hub in the vents outside and a trageter on the door and hey presto,unsurvayed travel."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:39 am

Her breath held she had watched unprotected by anything but her own skin. She looked at Vladen’s hand amused by his song choice once more as she always was when she herd his deep internal voice sing such a childish song. She momentarily looked at Horril nodding at his point before asking quickly with a little strain in her voice “ want me to heal that hand?” her eyes had already took on a slight tint of red.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:39 am

I took the other side of the damn curse Horril..im a bloody were-bear.

Vladen growl's as his fatigue show's for a moment. " I cant use the jump tech..the curse wont let me use anything like that.."

Vladen look's at Horril with a soft and gentle smile, he had let his fatigue control his temper and he knew he should apologise for it. Yet..he couldnt bring himself to do it.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:36 am

"Vladen,do you want the jump tech in here so the girls can get here undetected and reside here or not?" He looked curious at the now living wall "Hmm a great talent,shame you are not a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:34 am

Vlad takes the knife from her and begin's to hum " This is a song that dosent end" In his head. He set's the knife in his palm and closes his fist around it as his blood begin's to run onto the floor of the bathroom. The wall's begin to grow and shift.

Changing from hard brick to solid stone, they form a cave shape. Seemingly wild but with subtle traces to show it is not. The sink is now a crystal clear rock pool with the tap's changing to stone rather than metal. The bath tub has moulded with the floor and become a deep spring with a rock shelf for him to sit upon. Clearly deep enough for him to use when he is at his worst.

The floor is lined in a sheen of what seem's to be living wood. It is warm to the touch of skin and has enough grip so even when wet he will not slip. The room has several places for candles to be set into the wall's and a single skylight in the ceiling.

Vlad stumbles a little with the fatigue. This had taken much from him, but his mother had told him it was the only way.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:34 am

He yawns allowing his mental sheild to slip into place,blocking all abilities from his own mind so he could think privately,with a soft sigh his thoughts drifted to Ember.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:28 am

She nods as well as looking at the vivid plans in the pad with a warm smile. “ its sweet your thinking of her” she says softly handing him the knife and stopping her breathing her acid green eyes still looking over the pad hoping he wouldn’t mind to much that she had picked up on his thoughts ~if he didn’t think so bloody loud~ she thought to herself with a visible smirk and a soft chuckle. She looked curiously up at this point so she could gage his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:25 am

He slouched against the wall awaiting Vladens idea's on the jump system plans,and easy way from one dorm to another without being seen or heard,simple and effective.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:23 am

I don't think i can use those Horril..They will..make me ill..and ill have to inject myself..

Vladen start's dusting himself off, in a vain attempt to clear all the dust from his work off his clothing. " I have the headmistress permission to miss class till it's done..Mother made a large donation to the academy" Vladen smiles and shakes his head. " She alway's does that..even though she could use the money more back home."

Vladen look's at the plan's and nod's at Danni.."Yes..your going to have too..at least for a while" Vladen hold's his hand out for the knife and look's at her with a smile of apology. He had gone into even greater detail in his mind. He had could visualise it so vivdly in his head. It was just like his room back home, but with several new changes.

He hadn't had to factor in the possibility of a woman sharing with him back home, Now he had to think of Mel and her need's at least a little. he couldn't live alone as he had done. he had too add some saftey precation's. Vladen reaches around and flip's the page. Showing her the diagram for the chain's and restraint's he would have to use when he was at his worst.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:19 am

She looks agonised “I’m gunna have to hold my breath aren’t I “ she said wrinkling her nose. Her eyes look over the plan “ I could do this easily you know” she sighed and smiles , she liked the room , it was very well planned and picking up on his thoughts she could tell he had gone into even more detail in his mind. “ I like it “ she finally said after the briefest of moments of contemplation with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:15 am

He handed Vladen a new section to his plan "Jump gates,brought over by order from the west,no need for the lass's to be discovered in here after hours with these and also warp jump watches,we got no lack of transportation my friend."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:11 am

No Danni..I have to do this..otherwise when i loose control..It won't hold properly..

Vlad smiles at her, and throw's her his sketch book showing her the plan's for the stone lined room's..the spring for a bathtube..and the skylight in the ceiling. He had clearly put a lot of thought into this and wanted it to be just right.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:04 am

She stands in the doorway leaning against the doorframe with a warm smile “ nice place” she says clearly to him her acid green eyes darting over the room then fixing on him. With a warm Ernest smile she wonder in and slips her own hands around the knife taking it from him “I can do it “ she says looking at the old spell he had” without filling the room with a sent that will have half the school at your door thirsty” she grinned cheekily “ what exactly is it you want” she asked “and be specific” she warned.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:40 am

Vladen glances around the dorm room’s he had newly been given by Headmistress Shadow. Looking over them he sighs’s despairingly and begins to sketch them out on his notepad. One square large main room, with wooden flooring and square brick walls with a single window, looking out over the courtyard. Leading from this still sketching as he walks Vladen discovers a sleeping chamber big enough for a large bed and a wardrobe. Perfect for him in his wildest moment’s of the curse.

Smiling to himself Vladen walks into the bathroom and winces, It was white tiled and shiny, This would not do...Deciding to start with this room, Vladen set’s his sketch pad aside and walk’s back into the main room. Taking his bag of tool’s borrowed from the Janitor “They will do me guess...” Vladen says softly to himself as he start’s to remove the tiles from the bathroom wall. Setting them into a large rubble bag as he removes them, Vladen looses himself in the work. Remembering his talks with the builder’s back home and his other self rising to the fore allows Vladen to work with speed and efficiency, tiles flying from the wall and into a succession of rubbish bags.
Working late into the night Vladen strip’s the wall’s bare. Standing back covered in plaster and tile dust, with several new cuts and scrapes. Walking back to his trunk, Vladen open’s it and rummages inside it for his diary, opening it to the marked page.

“To line the walls with stone, you must first strip them back to their original form, back to the bare brickwork. If you wish furniture to be incorporated into the stone you must leave it standing where it is, and work around it...making it solid and secure until you are ready.

Now...to use the spell...you must work it exactly as I have written it...
Draw your knife...and cut your palm just like I showed you, then think about the stone...and the cave you had back home and will it onto the wall’s here..”

Vladen reaches into his trunk, taking the small knife from within and he pauses...Would this work like his mother had told him? Would it truly allow him to re-create his cave here...it had worked before...but he had been so angry then...and so deep into his other Self.

Vladen lets the smile drop and looks at the knife, Should he use his mother’s spell to do it, or should he do it with his own hands?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15