The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Relaxing For The Time Being I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Relaxing For The Time Being I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Relaxing For The Time Being I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Relaxing For The Time Being I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Relaxing For The Time Being I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Relaxing For The Time Being I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Relaxing For The Time Being I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Relaxing For The Time Being I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Relaxing For The Time Being I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Relaxing For The Time Being

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Relaxing For The Time Being Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing For The Time Being   Relaxing For The Time Being I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am

Quincy strolled thorugh the small clearing beside the large courtyard, she kept her head down lost in her own thoughts. She looked up at her surroundings feeling extremly lost. She walked over to a daisy patch and sits apon the blooming flowers. Quincy always felt that bit more at ease around nature, it helped her feel more at "home". She had yet to make any decent friends here...she wasnt suprised. She picked at the flowers absently pulling the petals off in the "he loves me, he loves me not" fashion.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Relaxing For The Time Being Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing For The Time Being   Relaxing For The Time Being I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Kyumi walked out into the courtyard, where she normally spend all of her time. " I wonder if i'll see anyone i know. " She said, with a smile over her lips as she looked around;; seeming to look like she was waiting but she really wasn't. Humming a gentle tune she leaned her back onto a tree, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

Relaxing For The Time Being
Page 1 of 1