The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:40 am

Nicole didnt know what to do, She never had a birthday party before. Nicole Laughed at how Ember was reacting over the party. "Since you're the party queen, you pick" Nicole said to Ember. it didnt matter if the party was big hit, it only matter that she spend it with her new friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 am

"How about... girls and boys party and we can make a special VIP section for your personal friends where they get special treatment and stuff? We could hire out entertainment! OH! fire eaters are SO cool! and fireworks and i could get them to write your name in the sky for the entire party!" Ember squealed. She was like a big kid when it came to parties.
"Nikky get your arse over here and plan this party with us! What would you like? What cakes? What entertainers? What foods? What people? Fancy dress or themed or normal?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:07 am

He stood loyally behind Ember,simply watching her and his niece planning this party,even if he wasn't invited he wouldn't stray to far from Ember,though he may take the chance to hunt and possibly go after the 2 shifter packs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:11 am

Lissi smiled to Nic.
"Your gunna have the party of a lifetime with me and Ember planning it." She grinned as she stepped over to Ember, helping her organise Nic's birthday party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Nicole smiled, "This is going to be the best birthday ever" Nicole thought. watching Ember babble about Ideas for the party, Nicole was greatful that Ember would do this for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Ember nodded and started babbling on about decorations and colour schemes, coming up witht he idea of cream and pink ribbons with flowers and a large table with foods and a cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:25 am

Nicole smiled. "pink" Nicole said, pink was Nicole favorite color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:37 am

He chuckled,stood behind Ember as she entered her frenzy one hand on her shoulder,the other running though her hair gently.He smiled,he loved Ember with all he could and yet he wanted to love her more,and when she got like this he found he could.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:05 am

Ember grinned and quickly spread all the pictures and maps and diagrams out on the desk as she started to mix and match them.
"If we did it after classes...so 6pm until late...I can cook the food and if we do the decorations and other things..." Ember started putting decorations together, her eyes darting over the pictures picking the best things for the meadow.
"Pink, yellow or blue?" Ember asked as she held up three pictures of ribbons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:14 am

Nicole Laughed at Ember, she seem so excited about throwing a party."yes!!" Nicole said excitedly she never had a birthday party before. Nicole smiled. "So this is what it feels like to be happy." Nicole thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:15 am

Ember clapped her hands together her eyes shinning.
"I've got it! How about a party in the meadow for your birthday Nikky?" Ember grinned and ran to her desk, grabbing out her papers and sprawled them out over the desk with different colour themes and decorations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:06 am

Nicole smiled at Lissi "Thank you., and sure i would love to come Ember." Nicole thought about what they both said about being in love." Nicole smiled to herself. "Maybe one day." Nicole thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:54 am

Lissi smiled as Nic came over, as she quickly put on a convincing smile.
"Love is the best feeling in the world, but at times it can be the worst. Love is when you dont want to leave the person you love, and you want to be with them at all times, no matter what your doing. Love is where you'd risk anything, just for them.."
Lissi trailed off, unable to say anymore as she felt a deep pink blush creep across her flawless features, and her lips curved into a sweet smile. She then looked to her friend and smiled, taking her hand.
"You'll find someone hun, your intelligent, beautiful and a really lovely girl, you'll feel what it's like to be in love soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Ember blinked slowly at the sudden thought in her head. She knew it was Nikkys birthday but she wasn't sure what she would like and wouldn't like. They could throw a big party or a little one or they could just chill out together.
"Mmm...Nikky you gonna come shopping with us Saturday?" Ember looked up at her as she was laying on the bunk bed.
"And love is all emotions in one...worry for the others safty, happiness that you have them, determination to keep them then the feeling deep inside your chest which swells with happiness when they touch you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Nicole wanted to go to the mall with Ember and Lissi but didn't want to intrude. Nicole sighed, her birthday was on Friday and she didn't know what to do. through it wouldn't be the first time she spent her birthday alone well not really alone..she had Grim but still...she wanted to spend it with her new friends. Nicole closed her romance novel and and got up from her bed and walk over to Lissi. Nicole felt kinda embarrassed asking this but she wanted to know, taking a deep breath, hoping that Lissi wouldn't laugh at her. "What's it like being in love.?" Nicole asked Lissi. Nicole read about love in romance novels... but never herself been in love, she was scared of the heartbreak that will come after, that and she didn't know if she could ever trust a guy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:01 am

"You know what,if you want to wear anything,except underwear,around school do it,however you dress I will always love you and you will always be the most attractive woman in my life."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 am

Ember shrugged, she had one set of jeans what were ripped invarious places she had two skirts and then tops...she had nothing. She hadn't needed clothes as badly as she needed them now. She use to wear the same thing for ages until it was dripping in mud or she found a laundrette she could wash them in.
"I need new clothes then..."Ember sighed softly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:43 am

He scowled,the words he hadn't wanted to hear,he much rathered the way she normaly dressed.He was more confortable with the way she normaly dressed "You know I like the way you normaly dress alot,the jeans,all of it I like it that way,I like you in clothes you are most comfortable in."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:37 am

Ember got into her black blouse as well, going for a gothic look for the day, she left the top button open to show off her necklace Horril had given her and then walked back to him.
"You know I wouldn't walk out in my underwear," Ember smiled softly. "I'm still terrified of guys, I only dress like this for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:34 am

He kissed back deeply,though still fuming sh eeven though t of leaving in her udnerwear,even if it was a joke he certainly was not going to let her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:02 am

Ember smirked softly and ran her hands up his top gently, kissing him passionatly, going onto her tip toes. He was a whole foot taller than her and she felt like a titch as she kissed him but she didn't care.
"Oh look there it is," she said lightly and left him in big embrace to retrive her skirt, slipping it on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 am

He hissed at the thought and was between her and the door in one hundreth of a second "No!" he had left her skirt where he was standing a matter of miliseconds ago,scowling at nothing bu tthe roof.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:37 am

She put her hands on her hips as she looked at him, her hair falling down her back, a few strands down her slender shoulders.
"I guess I'll have to go to lessons like this then.." Ember smirked and slowly made for the door. Ever boy seeing her like this? Horril was protective when she was in jeans and a top let alone her black lacy underwear.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:30 am

He had the tarten mini skirt hidden behind his back "Which skirt love?" He smiled sweetly his golden brown eyes glinting mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 am

lissi nodded, not being very talk a tive at the moment, she was waiting for when Jay would walk through the're dorm to her. She sighed quietly to herself, her mind wandering to where he might be, and if he would be okay or not. Worry had taken over her as she sat there biting her nails. Her eyes not as bright as usal, as crystal tears formed in her eyes, she didn't let them fall,she just held them back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   

Back to top Go down

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next