The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:00 am

Vladen gently scratches at his chest and arm's. His skin was itching a little and he was a little tired now. "Alice..What can we do to help..Short of giving you a cup ful of my blood and making you ill. We can help you and stay with you. We can beat this curse..surely you are safer at the academy..with those of us who understand and are the same." "Light above Alice..I nearly killed someone i truely cared about in the grip of my change..She will be scared for life because of me."

Vladen scratches some more as he speak's in a soft and gentle voice. His scent intensifying now to almost a fever pitch. The deepest pine forest and the coolest and dampest earth.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Alice

Alice

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:59 am

"Just stop Danni. Stop acting like fricken God who knows all there is to know about vampires. You don't. And sorry to tell you hun but I'm not like you. You know nothing about me and you never will understand what I am going through." She walked out of the dorm her eyes pure black. She didn't even turn once to glance back.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:56 am

She looked d apologetically at vladen “Alice “ she said now calming herself “ we all go through it “ she said softly . “ you have support”
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:55 am

She growled again and escaped his arms. She was stronger than she looked.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:52 am

Vladen gently rises behind Alice, stepping forward and wrapping his strong arm's around her in a tight brotherly embrace. "Alice..Sister..calm down..please..This isn't you..dont make me do it.." Vladen speak's softly while preparing for the onslaught as she tries to escape his embrace. Seeing two people he cared about growling and hissing at each other set Vladen on edge, his head started to ache a little but he brushed it aside.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:49 am

She growled loudly. Her eyes starting to tint black."No you don't understand what IM going through!" She gritted her teeth."EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT SO SHUT UP!" She was furious now, her eyes black."IM SO TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING THEY UNDERSTAND ME WHEN THEY DON'T!" She stood up and snarled at Danni her piercing eyes staring into hers.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:48 am

Vladen look's at Alice and lean's foward. Taking one deep sniff he break's his rule and read's her surface thought's. Slowly and surely he open's his arm's and offers her a hug. "Alice.." Vladen speak's softly, while inwardly waring with himself over his decision to break his rule. "Scream..if you want too..let it all out.." Vladen look's at Danni now too. She too was upset now and here he sat in the middle of the room. Unable to help either of them as he would like.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:45 am

She hisses “I don’t understand?” she says raising her voice a little “me a vampire I DON’T UNDERTSAND “ She growled low in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:43 am

"You don't understand!" She shook her head. She felt like screaming. They didn't get it. They would never understand. Nothing lasts forever...and nothing.. absolutely NOTHING can make her forget her thirst.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:42 am

she lept up and got the bin for Vladen as he asked sitting down She let out a sigh of relief “ Alice.. “ she said softly “all of the vampires go through that, we all wonder if were going to feed on somebody we shouldn’t , but there’s plenty of things we do to prevent it m, with the amount of hunting area and provisions available as well as the face you have so many of us to help you , I’m not gunna say your not dangers we all are I’m just saying we can keep it under control.” she says softly knowing her words to be true as part vampire herself.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:39 am

"Danni..go into the bathroom and get the bin for me please.." Vladen look's at Danni with a smile of apology for ordering her about. Looking back to Alice, Vladen smiles and speak's softly. "Alice..my kind..the Were-bear's..We have this thing..in our blood, to make it..taste horrible to Vampires..It will make you sick..It will also make you forget your thirst." Vladen speak's softly and in a tone that made it seem like it had cost him much to make this admission. Here with his cousin..a vampire and his fiancee a half vampire not 5 step's away.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:36 am

"It's not my course work...I just I feel like I shouldn't be here. Like I'm too dangerous."She looked up then."And you guys can say all you want about that not being true but how can you know for sure? What if I do end up hurting someone. What if one taste of human blood sets me off and I go on a killing spree? Maybe not killing everyone in the Academy but...in the outside world. One mistake can reverse everything I've worked for...My control, my friends, my family!" She closed her eyes as she thought of what Carlisle would say if she killed a human...
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:31 am

Vladen look's at Danni's arm and smiles a little before he get's up from the sofa a little shakily and moves over to sit beside Alice. "Talk to us Alice, you know you can tell us anything.." Vladen speak's in an honest and truthful tone, his smile as well spoke how truthful he was being. "Alice, whatever it is..We can help..if it's your coursework..We can help with that too..We all have notes.."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:30 am

She leaned over and stroked Vladen’s arm trying to comfort him as she smiled warmly at Alice “if you cant explained what it is, why don’t you try the way you feel” she said softly her voice smooth and comforting.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:28 am

"It's nothing you did Vladen I can assure you that..." What was she going to say to them? How could she explain why she felt the need to leave? Maybe she didn't even truly know the answer herself...
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:26 am

"Alice..Why? Surely it wasnt because of What i said.." Vladen look's at her with a look of Sorrow. What had prompted this decision. He felt extremely guilty for what he had said to her beside the pool and in the forest. Vladen rest's his head back against the back of the sofa. Pulling a sheep skin over his lap he look's at Alice with a look of guilt.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:25 am

She sits down beside Vladen her weight so slight he couldn’t feel her sit down and she curled her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around her folded legs , this always comforted her, made her feel safe with that and Vladen beside her she sighed and relaxed.
She looked over at Alice “why” she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:23 am

"I'm thinking about leaving the Academy..." She continued to look at the ground. She waited for their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:21 am

Vladen look's at Alice, and sit's up straight on the couch. Her scent told him she was a little uneasy. His smile drift's from warm to one of concern for his friend. "What's wrong Alice?" Vladen speak's softly as he look's at her. It's only us..you can talk to us..no matter what.."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:19 am

She sat on the floor and looked down. "Well...Are you sure you want to hear this?" She seemed...uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:18 am

She beams a grin at Vladen now her soft laugh coming through as she guided him back to the couch gently watching he doesn’t slip .
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:18 am

Vladen stumbles back to the dorm, wandering in and sitting heavily on the sheepskin and moss covered cough, stretching out on it he look's at Alice with a smile. He would hear her out and listen to what she had to say, she was his friend and he would offer any advice he could.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:16 am

He followed her back into the dorm,sitting back at Embers side,smiling softly at Alice,he didn't care what it was he at least owed her this,he had been an arse hole after all.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:15 am

She sighed and walked to the dorm. She knew they definetly wouldn't want to hear this...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 am

He scowled light heartedly "Alice do I have to carry you back to the dorm over my shoulder?" He chuckled "We're here no matter what the problem for you to rant at talk to anything you need."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next