The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
a new start? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
a new start? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
a new start? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
a new start? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
a new start? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
a new start? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
a new start? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
a new start? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
a new start? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

a new start?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am

Quincy would stand in her room, glancing around. It had been a while since she was last here, it felt weird. She had a nagging feeling no one would know her let alone like her, sighing she would walk over to her old bed. Sitting on it she wondered how she would explain her absence, maybe they wont ask? She could only hope, only the next few days will deside Quincy's future here.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Kairi and looked around, they had lost a roomie. "One bunk open......."
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:34 am

She rolled onto her side, just wakeing up and saw Alice who appeared to be asleep. She sat up yawning and hopped out of bed. She grabbed her black skirt and white blouse and went to the bathroom to change out of her PJ's. she came out quietly, not to wake the others and sat in a desk reading.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:12 am

Alice walked in the room, a slight bounce in her step and a smile on her face. She looked around her dorm to see the other girls before leaping lightly and landing on her top bunk. She then took out her Ipod and put her earbuds in her ears. She had her music turned really low because of her amazing hearing. She then laid down and closed her eyes although she didn't sleep. She just laid there, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:21 am

Quincy woke up hours late. Even though she did sleep, she still felt as if she had no more than a couple of minutes. She sat up and her hair was frizzed and messy looking. She turned and puts her feet on the ground, stiffling a yawn she stumbles to the bathroom. Grabbing her tooth brush and put's a good amount of minty tooth paste and runs it under the tap for a moment then begins brushing my teeth. This always helped her wake up in the morning, she spit into the skin a rinsed her mouth and replaced her tooth brush back and extited the bathroom again.
She fixed her blanket and pillow which got messed up from sleeping on them. She sat on her bed looking around her wondering what to do...
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:37 pm

she was laying in her bed trying to sleep, she turned over and hugged her stuffed toy cat doll Misa. She was muttering a protection spell to keep harm away, so she could sleep calmly, with out worrying.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:20 am

Qunicy walked into her room silently, she wasn't sure if anyone was in the dorm room but she didnt really care. She didn't even brother looking around her if there was anyone, Quincy was tired and lack of sleep never really put her in a good mood. Quincy was wearing a over sized Grey hoodie and a pair of denim skinny jeans, the jeans were a bit worst for wear but she didn't mind. They were one of her favourite pair.Todays events was playing in her head, she had new room mates, hadnt really made any friends and the only person that was keeping this place bearable was her Sister Luci, she had to make friends..hopefully soon.

As she flopped down on her bed and cuddled into her hoodie, she sighed softly. She knew she should be out and about but she wanted..no needed to get some sleep. She lazily checked her watch and rolled over in her bed so she was now facing the plain wall that her bed is pushed besided. She slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:07 am

She would get up off her bed and grab her notebook. "I'm..gonna go look around.." She said quietly and headed towards the door. She hoped she wouldn't get lost. Allisen stepped out of the dorm and walked off down the long hallway.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:08 am

((I changed my name to get rid of confusion ^^''))
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:37 am

She smiled unpacking everything in her bags. She then took out her ipod and layed on her bed opening an old magazine and reading it, nodding her head to the beat of the music and mouthing the lyrics. She was utterly oblivious to everything going on around her. She hoped to settle in before getting too close to anyone. After reading for a few minutes she would look up noticing how bare the walls were.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:17 am

Kiara grabbed her back pack off the ground and sets it beside her suit case. "Yeah, I guess Im lucky to have them here." She sits on her bed and pulls out her Ipod from the front pocket in her bag and up the ears phones in and begins unpacking. She keeps only one ear phone in incase anyone talks to her and not to appear rude as if she's blocking them out.

She pulled out various posessions and places them beside her and folds clothes and puts them in order on how the will be sorted and put away. Small things like this helped her feel more relaxed and at home with the whole suituation
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 am

She smiled warmly."That's nice that you have people here that are close to you to help you adapt. Me, I'm handling it on my own for the most part but I'm okay with that."Alice then started unpacking her bags and making her bed.She hung a picture of her stunningly beautiful family on the wall next to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 am

Her face remained unchanged from her polite smile but in her head she was slightly relieved to hear that as vampires tend to un nerve her as she has little experience with them. She plays with the sleeves of her top absently, she always had small habits she used when nervous.
"Yeah this is my first year too, but it's not so bad. I have a sister and brother here" that was a nice reminder that Kiara was infact not alone in this place she knows so little about.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:54 am

She giggled a bit.She smiled at Kiara."I don't mind at all. I'm a vampire but I stick to the "vegetarian" lifestyle. My entire family does!" She laughed at the term "vegetarian" but in fact that was exactly how she would describe her feeding choices."I only hunt animals."
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:47 am

She smiles shyly, it may be a while before she gets used to all of this.
"Yeah they are! Ok Ri-ri it is" she laughs and runs her hand through her hair and looks around her surroundings. She would shuffle on her feet slightly and folds her arms casually.
"So, what species is everyone here?" she smiles softly and adds "If you dont mind me asking"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:42 am

She smiled and moved to the available top bunk and placed her huge bags on it. She then turned to the girls,"So is this your first year here?" She directed her question to all of them."It's my first year."
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:38 am

And four, she thought. Smileing happily to herself. "So your Kiara? Our names are alot alike, cal me Ri-ri! " Flashes a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:34 am

Kiara would give out a sigh of relief, it felt good to be excepted. She walks in slowly dragging her huge bag compared to her. "Thanks, hi " she smiles again and walks over to the free bottom bunk.
She grunts and lifts her bag and set in on her bed. "Phew...that was heavy" she lets her back pack slip off my shoulders and it hits the ground with a low thud as she rubs her shoulders.
"So we're all going to be room mates." Kiara smiles brightly,
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 am

"of course you can!" she looked to the new girl, smileing widely. She then counted the beds, 3 taken, one open. THinks 'i think i like my roomies! '
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:27 am

Alice gleefully skipped in the room carrying two big duffel bags, a rolling suitcase, and a purse like bag. She smiled kindly at the girls that were already in the dorm room and said,"Hi. My name is Alice. Mind if I room here?" She looked to the available bunks and spotted a top bunk and grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 pm

"Its ok!" I smile "i have the top bunk! OH! By the way Im Kairi!" i sound a little to excited, but it was better then being shy and quiet.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Allisen would nod in thanks to the two girls by the bed and turn to see the new one walk in. She would smile to the girl and reply quietly, "I'm sure it would be fine to have you in here." She would then take her bags to the open bottom bunk bed and stop. "I hope you ladies don't mind if i sleep on the bottom...I have a tendancy to get night frights which cause me to fall off the bed.." She bit her lip hoping it was alright.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Walks slowly with a back pack on and dragging a suit case behind her. She would pause at the door, She would look up at the girls.

She would smile, trying to act as friendly as possible as she doesn't want to start off on the "Wrong foot". She would look down after a moment after her shyness getting the better of her.

Hello. I'm Kiara..I was wondering would it be ok if I stayed here?..
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:34 am

Alyssa would turn and smile, looking to the other girl. "Sure, you can stay here! Haha.. I'm from the room next door," she said, smiling to the girls. "My name's Alyssa and I'm bunking with Leah, Luci and Alexis," she grinned as she spoke, being a bit overly friendly, but she wanted to make sure the girls didn't seem.. alone or shy.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:04 am

looks to the new girl. "Of course you can!" i say quietly.Smiles at the new Girl, "Im Kari!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a new start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start?   a new start? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new start?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next