The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:43 am

Vladen laugh's wildly and look's at Horril. Setting the hammer down he glares at him.

"Favourite Prey! Ha..Guess what Cousin..I got stuck with the other side of the family curse..Im a Were-Bear.!"

Vladen meet's his fury with a cold and quelling glare.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:41 am

"GOD DAMN IT VLADEN,WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM TRYING TO DO HERE?!?!? MY FAVOURED PREY CRAFTED AND MOVING IS SURE TO BLOODY BAIT ME!" His fury unbidden and having never been let out before even dourer.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:36 am

Vladen is growing seriously pissed at Horril. He glares at him and growl's a loud and roaring growl. Knowing it will cut through his blood lust and desire to kill the crafted bear.

"Damn it Horril..if you cant behave and Listen to Ember..GET OUT! " Vladen's control had slipped and he had lost his temper. Horril would never have seen him like this before. It might come as something of a shock to him
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:35 am

He moved to a shadowy corner,crouching head in hands elbows on thighs trying to regain utter focus and control,the bear moving would have baited him in any situation but risking Ember was beyond him,the thought of her hurt chilled his bones further.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:33 am

"HORRIL!" Ember raised her voice slightly for the first time. "Leave the bear alone!" She pouted and sat on the bears back. If he was going to kill the bear he was going through her first. She put out her jaw in difiance.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:30 am

His instincts waring with his sense and memory caused him to just stay crouched,eyes on the moving talking bear,teeth bared in a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:29 am

"As you wish," and the bear returned to its Ivy state, the flesh and blood disappearing as it becamse still.
"Horril...If you destory my bear I swear to god," Ember pouted and put her hands on her hips. It had been one of the first things that had gone right for once. She should try a wolf next time.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:28 am

( has to guy will reply when i get back)
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:27 am

She sent out a soothing vibe throughout the room, feeling relaxed herself the aura was able to calm everybody down instantly . More effective then weed, she thought
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 am

Vladen smiles softly and wait's for a long time before speaking, now sure that she was calm.

"There..that must be better Danni..your fine and among friend's" and have no need to be afraid. Vladen turn's with her in his arm's and look's to the bear. It was speaking..how was it speaking. His instict's taking over. He replies in fluent Beran, the language of the Were-bear's and thus extremely rare for anyone outside to know. He was not even sure Horril knew more than a few word's of it. He was certain he didn't.

" Thank you.Onyx Fang's..May your den be warm and your hunting ever fruitful..I welcome you as an advisor and a friend..for now you may rest..untill my work here is done."

Looking at Horril. Vladen silences an irritated growl. His cousin had to learn to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 am

His eyes a redy black as he looked at the bear,his mind telling him i twas flesh and bone and it's heart beat,and his soulmate telling him different.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:25 am

"Horril!" Ember stood protectivly in front of the bear. "It's made of ivy and bracken - you saw me make it. Breathe, I just helped a spirit guide enter its form." She explained, trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:23 am

He blinked,his instincts kicking in in the sight of a moving bear,he dropped into a hunting crouch silently,fangs bared arms ready on the balls of his feet ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:19 am

Ember blushed at the change of topic after taking the first one really serious. She rested her cheek on his shoulder then looked at the bear thinking it would be rather amusing to leave Vladen a gift. She gently bent over and kissed the bears nose, it immedinatly flashing with a bright white lightly before bits of the white light flew around it in a whizzing motion before it came to life, its beautiful black eyes opening, Onyx black.
"W-who creates me?" He coughed, his voice majestic and powerfull.
"Me, Onyx Fangs," she bowed. "I give you to Vladen to serve as an advisor and a to take him where he wishes - anywhere in the world.
"Very well creator. I, Onyx Fangs pledge myself to you Vladena s your advisor and teleporter and genual friend." he bowed. "To sommon me say my name and when you have no mor eneed for me say rest."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:17 am

At fist she was stiff in Vladen’s arms before she slowly started to relax into him trying hard to deal with the self hate, she hated what she was , what she had done , were she had been , she nuzzles into vladen and after and long wait she calmed and completely relaxed inhaling his earthly small with a warm smile “ thank you “ she breathed onto his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:13 am

He explained every one of his permenant abilities and all the fluctuation and the theorys that went with the fluctuation,and then he changed topic toward them as a couple and soon maybe to have a family once married.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:09 am

Ember blinked suddenly as he began whispering to her, unsure of what he was telling her.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:09 am

Vladen wordlessly rose from his crouch beside the wall, walking over to Danni and folding her into the same hug he had given his Sister Rhiane. After she had told him what she was. it was a strong and friendly hug.

Vladen hoped he could draw her back from her self hate. He knew he at least had to try for his friend. For Danni
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:08 am

"15 th november,wow" He hugged her tightly winking a thanks for the welcoming her to Vladen then began talking over the things he had been hiding from her in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:07 am

She looked up slowly her eyes were full of self hate all the things she couldn’t bare to remember had been remembered she blocked her feeling from anybody but vladen she knew she could trust him she knew she was safe with him,. She did not move nor speak she just kept her eyes locked on his.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:03 am

When was her birthday...? Ember stopped. She didn't remember. It had been another horrible lonely hard working day, misurable. She had made her own parties in the kitchen with a stale cupcake and a candel and had made a wish. Then she realised wishes didn't come true.
"I..." She tried to remember. It was close to christmas, that's why it was cold on christmas and her birthday - because her emotions effected the enviroment and weather and elements. She felt cold on christmas. Yes...it was because it had been been May when her Mother had died. She remembered fireworks close to her birthday to.
"15th of November..." Ember said. That was it. Her birthday.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am

He looked at Vladen with a 'I have a plan for a gift for her from you that will trump even mine" sort of look.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:00 am

Vladen grin's despite himself at Horril's word's. Knowing his gift would be second to Horril's He knew that. he owed it to Ember to welcome her into the family. She was nice and he liked her. She would be good for his cousin and he knew that Mel would like her too.

" Graduation hmm..gives me plenty of time i guess..Janitor is going to hate me thought.." Vladen think's out loud as his thought's turn to Danni

"Danni..are you alright..?" he think's lightly beneath his singing of "This is a song that dosent end" in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:57 am

He removed his hand rapidly re-gloving it then slipping to Ember whispering "when is your birthday my love,what date I wish to give you the best gift I can beyond our love and bond" He grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:54 am

Ember had no idea about what Horril Danni or Vladen where on about and she blinked at them all confused. It was her...gift if you will that because of her sisters gift her Minds thoughts where connected to her sisters and therefore everyone elses yet she heard nothing. It would confuse anyone who tried to read her mind and not bother her the slightest. She blushedat Vladen.
"We wont be married until at least after graduation..."Ember began. She wasn't use to gifts. She had never had bithdays or anything else. Christmas had consisted of her slaving away in the kitchen and sneaking a peak here and there at Doctor Who.
Ember turned away from the four and let her hands travel along the bears body, smoothing it down with her hands as she slipped off her shoes, roses sprouting up around the bears feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next