The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:23 am

"Was she blushing that deeply? Hmmmmm.. "He chuckled,h eknew even if he was preparin gto bite her wrists at any contact her cheeks would flare up to crimson and beyond.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:20 am

" Like hell you were Horril..Why is Ember blushing the same colour as my favouite hoodie..we are at school now, Protecting people isn't our job." Vladen grin's and flashes alook of apology at Ember. As he settles down into a crouch and takes the plan's back.

"What i meant was..Is it..Woman friendly..I'm used to it..but will it work..for a woman" Vladen ask's genuinly interested in what Ember has to say. He was seeking her advice and knew that she would help.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:16 am

He chuckled at Vladen "For all you know I could of been preparing to quench my thirst to protect people,and the main room looks good." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 am

Vladen strides back onto the room, carrying a bag of shopping in his hand. "Not in my room you don't Horril..I'll let you taste my blood unless you behave." Vladen snatches up the sketch pat full of plan's, looking over them as he throw's them to Ember and Horril. "What do you think to the main room?"

The plan for the main room was simply. The same stone wall's as the bathroom, and the Same living flooring. He had factored in for a natural rock desk and book shelf for study book's. He had also placed a natural sofa into the bargain. It was almost like a shelf in the flooring and he had planned to cover it with Moss and sheep skin's. Vladen loved the sound of running water, so he had let the channel of the stream for the spring run through the main room.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 am

He smiled at her nod as he kissed her wrist rubbing his thumb on the other wrist gently,he knew the effect this would have as he had accidentally found out in their furiously passionate embrace and almost unforgettable evening.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:06 am

Ember blushed and nodded slowly as she nuzzled closer to him. She wasn't going to give him anything just yet, she wanted to help with Vladens room.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 am

He lightly cupped his hand around her wrist "May I?" He smiled softly,he wanted to give her pleasure,he even wanted to hear the exasperated moaning of plessure.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:46 am

Ember laughed softly and rested her cheek on his shoulder as she whispered back to him softly about how she'd go with him to the pool after they finished Vladens room - if he came back.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:41 am

He ferverently whispered in Ember's ear,something about going swimming and seeing her in a bikini again,he grinned cheekily as he nipped her ear lobe to reinforce hsi words.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:40 am

Ember smiled happily and snuggled close to him. Everyone knew about him and her going out along with Lexi and James going out; she was just glad they didn't know about her baby problem yet.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:36 am

His arms slipped around Ember as he enjoyed the intimacy that was moderated for public,ever vigil and ready to throw Ember behind him and fight to his un death leaves him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:34 am

Ember blinked at the sudden protection then his okay say-so. She slipped onto his lap and nuzzled close to him, soothing him with her touch.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 am

He scowled again obviously having sensed something out of place,he pulls ember behind himself throwing his arms out infront of her protectivly,almost crouching as he sniffed the air and searched for a new life form to find nothing "Hmm ..." He slowly let hsi guard publicly fall letting Ember from behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:28 am

Ember smiled and nuzzled into him, her lips trailing down his neck as she sighed happily. Her gaze then turned back to Mel as she then looked to the door then the Ivy bear. She sighed softly and bit her scarlet lip slowly.
"He's gone to calm down I think..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:16 am

He smiled at Ember intwining his fingers with hers tightly,his refusal to let her hand go from his sturdy grip would come soon enough,he looked at Mel his gaze intently curious.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:22 am

Ember hadn't met Mel before and she slinked closer to Horril, slipping her hand into his as she looked at the new girl in the room. She blinked slowly, glancing to Horril then to Mel. His scowl was still in place and the bear was now nothing more than what Ember had made it from; ivy and bracken. She squeezed his hand and kissed under his jaw murmuring comforting words.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:40 am

Mel still feared the worst. Either he'd started to change, or there had been a fight. And if there'd been a fight, Vladen would be angry. And if Vladen was angry..
Mel shook her head; the thoughts hurt to imagine what would happen. The agony...
Mel remember what Vlad had said that morning in his cave about what happened each time and tears sprang to her eyes.
Turning to Danni, she spoke almost desperately.
"Tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:38 am

She smiles warmly smiles at Mel “I’m sure hell be back soon, once he knows you’re here” she said in her comforting velvet voice taking her acid green eyes away from the door and directly to Mel’s face her gaze soft and comforting.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:18 am

Mel wandered up and down, searching for the new rooms Vladen had been crafting. Hearing a door slam, Mel followed the sound only to find Danni, Horril and Ember.
Suddenly fearing the worst, Mel paled and glanced around the room. The atmosphere was one you could cut with a knife, and Horril was scowling. Bad signs.
"Where's Vlad..?" Mel whispered, wondering whether she should ask or not. She knew Vlad could control his curse, but he hadn't learnt to yet, and was fearing for his safety right now. What if he had changed? What if he was hurt?
Mel suddenly started to panic, scouring the room with her gaze, searching for any sign that Vladen had started to change. Her eyes settled on the door that had obviously slammed and she glanced back at Ember, shooting her a questioning look. Had Vladen gone in there?
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:04 am

Her head snaps towards the door as her forehead furrows into a deep frown, what the hell was that for, she thought to herself her acid green eyes watching the now closed door .
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:23 am

Vladen say's nothing, setting the hammer down he moves across the room in several large strides. Ripping the door open he step's through it and slam's it shut into the frame with a BANG that reverbarates throughout the entire academy and shakes dust from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:27 pm

With a soft chuckle she still sent out relaxing vibes throughout the room her expression relaxed and she lend casually against the wall her acid green eyes shimmering softly as they caught the light in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Ember threw Vladen an apologetic look before moving to Horril and sitting beside him. She took his hads and whispered soothing things to him about their future together as a family and dreams and hopes and wishes, stroking patterns over his hands to.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Horril's jaw snapped shut audibly mid way throu a harsh insult aimed at Vladen,he scowled the put his head back in his hands,trying to sooth his temper.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:43 am

Ember blinked at both of the mens raised voices as she sat on the bears back. She Sat silenet for a minute then slowly moved inbetween the pair.
"You guys are cousins...family shouldn't fight each other," Ember said quietly and soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next