The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:48 am

Mel knew she wasn't going to run, and stood her ground firmly.
"No." The word was almost a snarl, but Mel was determined to stay by her lover, no matter what. She took his hand again and kissed his lips.
"You can fight this. I know you won't hurt me." And Mel did. She knew Vlad wouldn't hurt her. She trusted him with her life.
Was that enough?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am

Vladen tries to focus on Mel and speak, Instead of the word's he had tried to say a strangled cry of Agony ripped from his throat as he fall's forward. The pill's running through his now paw like hand's as his rib's begin to crack and shift, some coming through his skin as they stretch and widen. His shoulder's dislocated and spreading wider than his already broad blades could take.

Marshalling his voice for long enough to speak Vladen look's into Mel's eye's and plead's with her through his gaze "Mel..Run!" Was all he managed before another wordless and silent cry of pain wrack's his body like a wildfire. His entire body aflame, and his skin scalding hot to the touch.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am

Mel took Vlad's hand, remaining completely calm. She looked him in the eye and spoke calmy, confidently and defiantly.
"I love you. And I'm not leaving you." She kissed his lips gently, fighting the urge to cringe as his fingers snapped in her hand. Running to grab the pills, she emptied half the bottle into her hand and lifted Vlad's chin so she could put them in his mouth gently.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:10 am

"Mel..It's started..Im..going to change..Pill's..but i dont think they will work"

Vladen tries to smile at her and fail's misersably. A soft gasp escaping his lip's as his skin begein's to itch and roll almost unbearably. A miriad of soft cracking sound's had begun to fill the air, all soft and subtle as his finger's had begun to break of their own accord and the broken bones within shrink.

She was going to see it now. See the other side of him. Vladen the Were-bear. The only thing the look in his eye's could say..was that he was terriffied. Not for himself..but of hurting the Woman he loved. The most precious thing in his life.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:49 am

Mel is at Vlad's side in an instant, touching his head, a concerned look welded onto her face. He looked so vulnerable. Mel knelt beside her lover and lifted his chin with a feather-light touch. She wanted to ask what was wrong, but had this horrible gut feeling she knew what was coming.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:28 am

Vladen's grin became broader with each passing sentence. With each one he took a subtle and hopefully barely noticed shuffle forward's. Half way across the room Vladen stop's dead in his track's, clutching at his head with both hand's. Sliding to his knee's he kneel's there with his head in his hand's, and rocking backward's and forwards gently.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Mel smiled and thought about how to express her love in words. She shifted on the sofa and began to speak.
"I love you because you bought me back to life when I thought all was lost. I love you because you're perfect in every way. I love you because you make me smile when everything in this world is set on making me cry. I love you because when you hold me I feel safe. I love you because you're beautiful. I love you because of the way we fit together, like two sppon, or Ying and Yang. I love you because you're simply you, Vladen. Nothing's going to change that, either."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Vladen smiles softly and moves toward's her. His gaze open and inviting and his tone honest and sincere. "I have never felt such a connection with someone before Mel..it is like being bonded but not..without the ceremony..or the sharing..you are funny..beautiul and intelligant.." Vladen smiles, his tone had been casual but he had meant every word. He let the smile play across his lip's as he heard cocked to one side. This was part of the Cat and mouse..and he was determined to be the Cat. Mimicking her head gesture, he pout's softly and ask's in the same tone. Deep and rich, with a hint of invitingness.

"Why do you love me Mel?"
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Mel growled and twisted, her agile body jumping up onto the overturned sofa. She sat down on it, her legs dangling over the edge, waiting for Vladen to come closer. Her eyes gave away her excitement and enthusiasm for this game.
Cat and Mouse with Vladen had always been enjoyable for Mel.
She cocked her head to one side cutely and asked the question casually, as if you spoke about it every single day.
"Vlad, why do you love me?"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Vladen lunges to her left, He was cheating he knew..reading her surface thought's through her scent. "Mel..if you wanted a Piggy back ride..why didn't you ask" He speak's calmly and casually as if they were discussing the latest Tv programme. His form loose and flowing, so as to make it look almost clumsy he lumber's to her left with a mock growl as he deftly pick's his way over broken furniture. He had made the first move.."Check.." He thought to himself..How long before she "Check mated" Him..He smiles subtly, as knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Mel snarled playfully and watches as Vladen dropped into a staure she had never seen him take before. She didn't frown, she was bluffing but she inwardly cursed herself for not jumping behind Vlad. She could have taken him by surprise and she could have gotten a free piggy-back at the same time.
A small smile played on her lip as she thought about Vladen and piggy-backs, and Mel waited for Vladen to make the first move.
Would he?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:03 pm

Vladen smiles an almost bear like smile. She wanted to fight did she? Vladen simply look's at her before dropping slowly into a form she will never have seen before. he had caught Jecht out with it and knew it would work here. Unable to resist a chuckle at her clawing at him anf her cute mock growling. Vladen add's a few mock growls and sniff's of his own. Letting his eye's flash and change to a darker blue.

She would probably enjoy this he thought to himself. He liked it whens he was playful. Especially after all he had told her, had been forced to tell her about his changing.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Mel laughed and nodded, mock growling and clawing at Vladen. She loved the way he tickled her, making her laugh until she found she couldn't breathe. Mel playfully tugged on Vlad's hair and pulled his arm tighter around her waist, waiting until the pair had hit the floor before roll away and taking a defensive crouch.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:51 pm

"Um..Oh dear..over there"
Vladen laugh's at the ruin's of her bikini and point's to the waste paper basket in the corner, Standing out against the plain stone as it is modern. lunging at her from his place on the bed. Catching her in mid air he lock's his arm around her waist and tries to tickle her unmercyfully. "Im going to pay for that am I Miss Mouse?" Vladen breathes into her ear softly, between chuckles. His own eye's mirroring her's with a playful excitement. He loved playfighting too and especially with Mel, he wouldnt hurt her and he knew she wouldnt hurt him. This was playful.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Mel picked up her bikini, turning to show Vladen the shreds that she had once been able to wear.
"Do you have a bin anywhere?" Mel said, fighting the urge to burst out laughing.
"You ruined my bikini, I think." This time she did laugh and found herself lunging at Vladen.
"You're going to pay for that, Mister." She said, her eyes shining with playful excitement. She woudln't hurt Vladen, but Mel had always enjoyed play fights.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Vladen lay on the floor, marvelling at Mel's beauty. She was truely perfect and more than that she loved him. He was glad they had managed to not destroy as much furniture this time. He had little enough here in the cave as it was until he moved back to his new dorm room's.

Watching Mel from his bed of sheep skin's. Vladen cannot help but chuckle at her, pawing through the wreckage for her bikini. He speak's softly. " There is a pair of sweat's over in the trunk Mel..and you can take any of my clothes you like.. you dont have to wear the bikini if you dont want too." He refused to read her surface thought's though the edge to her scent told him she was thinking something. He wondered with a passing curiosity what it was.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Mel gave herself to Vladen again, marvelling now at his beauty and perfection. Mel refrained from destoying as much furniture now, she was able to control her lust and not hurt Vladen again, either.

Afterwards, Mel got up off the floor and walked over to where her bikini lay, deposited by Vladen. She shook her head at the mess surrounding her and slowly began to tidy up. Then a sudden thought struck her. Noise.
Had anyeon heard them? They must have been making a hell of a lot of noise, especially breaking all this furniture...
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Vlad gave into her lip's, touch and caress, and found himself taking control of Mel. Lost in his world with her he find's himself making love to her again and again. All thought's of Bonding gone for now. Thought still lurking in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Mel kissed Vlad's tear away gently and lovingly. She hated seeing him cry and wrapped him arm back around her waist before kissing his lips hungrilly. Banishing all thoughts of bonding, Mel have into Vlad once more, leaving all other problems, dilemmas, worries and concerns behind as she ascaped into her own little world with Vlad, the man her heart belonged to.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:20 pm

"Im not alone Mel..I have you..Even unbonded..I know i have you." Her whimper was like a knife through his heart. His resolves was weakening.

"No!" Vladen thought to himself he would not bond with her until he had control over himself. Her Whimper has cut through him like a knife through his heart. A single tear of his own running down his cheek and onto her collar bone. He knew how badly she wanted it. He knew she wanted it from the bottom of her heart and soul. But he couldnt do it to her.

Not after what he went through with Rhiane. and his own agony during the change.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Mel nodded and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.
"But you're alone..." She whimpered helpplessly, like a lost kitten. She didn't know what to say to convince Vlad, and knew it was a lost cause for tonight. But something kept her trying to break through, to get him to agree.
She wanted this from the bottom of her heart, her soul, and nothing could stop her feeling this way. Nothing...
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Vladen scoop's her into his arm's completely. "Im not strong Mel..i wimper and i cry..I scream in agony and..I dont stay Sane..I become an animal my love..a mindless thristing beast."

Vladen did not want to put Mel through this, he couldnt put her through it. He knew she was crying for him and that made him want make her pain go away. Vladen searches out her lip's with his. A sweet and loving kiss, as he reaches up with his thumb and wipes the tear's away with it. He couldnt put her through it every time. The agony..
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Mel let a tear fall into Vladen's arm before speaking.
"You're the strongest person I've ever met. You know that? You should be proud of being able to go through that and stay sane." Mel whispered against her tears, that were now flowing freely. She was not crying for herself, but for Vladen, the man she loved. She hated to know he went through that and knowing how painful it was made Mel want to bond with him more. She wanted to go through it with Vlad so he wasn't alone every time.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:00 pm

"It start's with a headache." Vladen speak's softly, wanting her to know. "Then..Then..the pain start's..my entire body begins to itch..a burning itch that no matter how much i scratch it will not go away..I begin to shake..Then..my finger's start to shrink..my nail's grow linger into claw's and paw's.." Vladen pauses to take a breath. Did she want him to stop..or continue and explain it all?

"My spine..it stretches and almost seperates itself, it is like i am going to be paralysed every time..my rib's stretch and break..to reknit wider..sometimes the burst through my..skin first. My Jaw break's and stretches before rejoining..longer..almost like a muzzle..and my teeth push through my gum's".

Vladen cannot go on anymore. He shift's nervously looking for her reaction. Did she hate him? He didnt think he could bare that..
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Mel nodded slowly. She wanted to know what Vlad went through, but wasn't sure if he was entirely ready.
"If you don't want to talk about it, please just tell me. I'm not forcing you to explain to me." Mel's voice was soft against Vladen's and she ran her hand down his muscular chest as she spoke, letting it rest on his hip.
Mel let her head loll until she was almost on her back and staring at the skillfully crafted ceiling of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next