The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:05 am

" I hadn't been cursed..long..it was not long after father had died..she was a maid at home..We..we were close.."

Vladen nuzzles her neck gently as he sink's to his knee's in the middle of a sheep skin rug, beside a small fire. Holding her close he wonder's whether he should have brought her here. As she now know's where he hides when he is unable to gain control.

"I had lost control..and was in my room..my sister's were barracaded in their room next door and I was alone in my room..rooting around, and destroying furniture..She walked in and..God..Mel..When i came too..there was so much blood..I didnt know.."

"My mother told me..she had been sent away..but she would never be the same again.."

Vladen stiffles a resigned and weary sigh, loosening his grip and preparing for her to flee from his touch and sight.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:56 am

Mel listened intently as Vladen carried her to his cave. She gawped at his craftmanship and stared at him. This was beautiful!
She stared into his eyes, listening to his story, and his deep velvetty voice. She felt warmer now, snuggling close to Vladen had warmed her up immensely.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:52 am

Vladen lift's her from the pool, walking up the step's he makes his way through the tree's surrounding the pool to the small cave he had crafted for himself. Speaking softly while they walk still holding her tightly

"Her name was..Annalisa.."

He takes a deep shuddering breath as the tear's still fall.

"It was at home in Sheinara, She worked for our family..."

Vladen stop's and stand's still, feeding her his body temperature as he hold's with his arm's wrapped around her tightly, his breath shuddering and deep as he tries to find the word's to explain.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:05 am

Mel sighed as Vladen's head fell forward, shivering as his tear ran down her skin. She let her own tears fall as she whispered in his ear, her breath blowing softly in his ear.
"Please, don't cry. I understand... But you can't hurt me. I know you won't. You're not an animal, you're Vladen. You're perfect..." Mel closed her eyes as she spoke, letting her own head fall forward to rest in the crook of Vladen's neck. She began to shiver in the water, the trembles betraying her cold skin. Goose pimples rose up on Mel's arms and she shifted closer to Vladen, as if to gain heat and warmth from him.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:21 am

Vladen immediatley notices the look of worry in Mel's eyes. Noting as they fill with tear's and hearing the breath catch in her throat, causes a stab of pain deep within his chest.

"No..No..Mel..Please..dont cry..No you haven't done anything to hurt me..I just don't know how to make you understand what happen's...When I..When..I loose myself in my other side..I have the tablet's..and at the worst injection's..but sometimes..when my blood is up..or i am angry..not even they work.."

Vladen sigh's dejectedly and let's his forehead come to rest on Mel's shoulder, a single tear running down his cheek and across her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:17 am

Mel frowned. Had she said something wrong? Had she hurt Vladen's feelings? She lifted his chin gently so he had to look at her and see the worry in her eyes.
"Did I say something to hurt you? Did I... Did I do something wrong?" Mel's breath caught in her throat, causing her to have to pause and start speaking again a few times. Her eyes filled with tears at the thought of Vladen leaving her. Not again... She thought.
Mel took a deep breath and awaited Vladen's reply anxiously. What had she done that was so awful to make Vladen react this way?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:13 am

Vladen relaxes and smiles once again as she replies in "Beran" It not being a widely spoken language. Chuckling as her inhaling of his hair and looking to her with fresh curiosity he tickles her softly. His gaze being on her's as he notices the striken look as if he had slapped her cross her face. "Gods..of the earth..She think's im an animal" Vladen think's to himself and a look of pained sorrow crosses his own face.

"Im sorry Vlad..I dont think i can be with an animal..you should leave..and go and get yourself a flee bath"..Vlad can already hear the word's tumbling from her deep and welcoming lip's. Looking away from her he shiver's and wait's for them, missing her loving look..but hearing her spoken word's
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 am

Mell relaxed and smiled as he returned her love. She had studied Beran, and understood every word he said. She nodded and nuzzled her face closer into his hair, inhaling his fresh, pine-like scent.
Her smile slowly faded as Vladen spoke again.
She shifted to look in his eyes, her own Amber eyes searching his with a quiet urgency. Vladen had said he'd had control to a certain extent. She remember him saying he had pills to stop himself changing, or something.

Had he not been entirely truthful?

Mel shook her head, shaking her stricken look as she did so. She smiled warmly, lovingly, and whispered in Baren.

"I know you won't hurt me. I trust you with my life."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:02 am

Vlad growl's softly, a deep and distinctive growl for her and her alone. Her finger running down his neck causing him to shiver softly and press himself forward's with a light chuckle as her hand entiwines itself into his hair and her arm's snake around his neck.
Stopping dead still as the word's spill from Mel's mouth, Vladen's entire body stiffen's and his intense steel blue gaze searches out her own and lock's it to the depth's of her soul. Vladen's look of shock slowly disappates and is replaced with a soft and loving smile, as he open's his mouth to speak Vlad switches to Beran ("Bear-Language") and whisper's into her ear..softly and as gentle as a summer's breeze.

"Mel..I do not care why it is happening so soon..only that it is happening..I have feeling's for you also, strong and deep feeling's that cut through my other self like a knife and confuse me..I..Think..I think..I love you too..

Vladen can hear the word's in his head, can hear himself speaking them and can feel her touch against his skin, the world slowly shifting and turning..and yet..a calm decend's over him, followed by an intense warm feeling, this becoming evident on his face as he look's at her and think's to himself.."Lucky sod...how on earth did this happen..and what on earth are you thinking.."

Speaking in Beran again Vladen hold's her gaze and whisper's to her softly

" Mel..there are going to be times where i flee from you..and cannot be near you..you have to understand..it's simply because..I am scared of what i will do..if i change..and you are there..i do not think i could hurt you..but..i..i..Do not know.."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:28 pm

Mel shivered and kissed Vlad back as he kissed her. She shifted so she could trail her long, delicate fingers down his cheek and onto his neck. They sought out a lock of his hair, twisting and twirling around her small hand.
Mel found she could control and fire and gasoline, now. She didn't explode, just glowed and simmered. She bit his lower lip once, just gently, before looking depp into his eyes. Somehow she knew the Vlad had meant what he'd said, and that sparked something deep inside her soul.
She smiled, still twirling Vlad's hair and shifted again, wrapping both her arms around his neck.
"I don't know why this is happening so soon, nor do I know how it works, but Vlad? I think I love you..." Mel didn't know what possessed her to say what she did, and she had a sudden urge to stuff her fist in her nouth to stop herself from saying any more.
You stupid cow! She thought. You stupid stupid idiot! She closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable answer.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:28 pm

"I do not hate you Mel..I do not think i could...Not now..Not after I.."

Vladen trail's of with a broad smile, knowing she is caught under his intense gaze, he hold's it steadily before speaking to his in his deep rich voice, with a smile only reserved for her now. Had he truely done it..Why hadn't it happened..He..Wasnt sure..but he knew something was wrong..He was feeling hot..and his palm was begining to sting.

"Mel..You are you..Nothing will ever change that, no matter what has happened in your past..You are you Melanie Fisher..and nothing can ever take that away from you, man, woman or beast"

He Whisper's softly to her, his tone reassuring and calming and he lean's forward and kisses her lovingly, trying to make her understand, no matter what had happened to her, he had feeling's for her and that would not change, Demon or not..Besides..he had his own share of problem's and knew now that she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Mel nodded and smiled, kissing Vladen as he kissed her. She sighed as he cradled her in his arms. She stroked the toned muscle of his bicep and closed her eyes as he spoke.
Mel took in a sharp intake of breath when Vladen touched her thigh. She had been expecting him to hate her, not be like this. It was a nice surprise.
"You... You don't hate me?" She whispered, lifting her head and looking at Vladen. For the first time she noticed just how beautiful his eyes really were. Blue with a hint of grey, they captured Mel before she had a chance to look away, and before she knew it, she was locked under Vladen's intense gaze.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:57 am

Vladen lift's her effortlessly into his arm's cradling her to his broad an muscluar chest, he kisses her softly..whispering into her ear while taking her hand..

"We are a matched pair...You a demon..a beautiful and wondeful demon..ad I a hulking great bear..Black..meant much to you...but although..I have my fault's I am going nowhere Mel..I promise..I could not bear to leave you..

Vladen gently touches the scar on her thigh, kissing his fingertips and touching it once more.

"I well protect you Mel.."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:09 am

Mel sighed as he spoke to her, her eyes closing. Preparing herself for the explanation, she took a deep breath and began the long and tortorous story about her past.
I was young. My parents bought me up strictly. They never let me watch television. They didn't let me have a phone. I wasn't allowed boyfriends, nor friends, I wasn't alowed to parties. I was shunned as a person. My whole school had branded me a goodie-goodie freak.
Then Black came along. He was older than I was, three years older. I was fourteen, he was seventeen when we met. He didn't shun me... He understood me. We got along so well - He was everything I'd ever wanted."

Mel stopped abruptly and wiped a stray tear from her cheek. It hurt, re-living her love for Black just bought everything back to her. It felt like her heart was breaking all over again.
Soon we became lovers. My parents disagreed, obviously, but we still met up. We became close; we were the talk of the town. Black loved me like no one else had, and I loved him like no other. Then one day, he sat me down. I thought he was going to dump me, push me away and leave me. But he told me I was a demon. Of course, I didn't believe him at first. Even people as sly as my parents couldn't hide anything like that from me. But things made sense. I found I COULD make things happen without meaning to. So I went back to him and he taught me all he knew. He taught me how to control my powers, how to fight and defend myself."
Yet another tear fell as Mel remembered how it had felt to spar with him. Black had always moved with her, rather than against her, and it was almost always a magical experience.
"Anyway, my parents found out and paid someone to come after me and Black and kill us. We ran, of course, but there was a fight. I got shot. Right here..."
Mel showed a scar on her right thigh, just below the hip.
I must have passed out because when I woke up I was here, and Black was gone. I don't know where he went, but when we kissed... You kiss just like him... And when we kissed I remembered him and it hurt. I really like you Vladen. I don't want to lose you. I can't lose two people I love."
Mel looked at Vladen now she had finished her story. She looked past his eyes, trying to see what he was thinking. Did he hate her? Did he think she had used him? Did he care about her enough to put it past him and help her move on? Mel didn't know...
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:03 am

Vladen leaned forward and kisses her softly and gently, a lingering kiss as he squeezes her gently.

"Mel...sssshhh..I don't need to know about your past, there is only the futue, if you can handle me as I am..know what I am..then I can handle anything..."

Vladen let'" his mask slip, smiling a deep meaningful smile he reserves for those closest him, willing he to understand that it was alright,that whatever her past he would not shun her.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Mel felt safe in Vladen's arms. The way he held her - as if she'd break any minute - made Mel feel loved and secure.
Vladen would think it was him. He would think her tears were for him. How could she tell about what had happened with Black? Could she even tell him? She'd only told one person since she got here, and Danni had said the same as she had thought. She had to get over it.
Her decision made, Mel lifted her head and looked deeply into Vladen's eyes before kissing him gently. This time she controlled the fire and gasoline, and refrained from exploding. She simply smield and blink the excess tears away.
"It wasn't you. You...You're brilliant. But...Vladen, there's something I have to tell you. It's about my history..." Mel stuttered on her words, not sure how to say what she was about to. What if he hated her? What if he pushed her away from him and never spoke to her again. Would she be able to bear losing TWO people?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:55 am

Oh god..thought Vladen..She hadn't wanted it..She..he had been too forward. Looking at her crying before him, twisted something deep within his chest. "Flaming light" What is wrong with me? Every time..I mess it up..Vladen think;'s to himself, as his arm's draw her to his chest unbidden and rock her softly.

Mel..Im sorry..I thought..if i've been to forward..Im so..So..sorry..

Vladen mindful of how fragile she seemed to him is still holding her tightly to his chest, the confusion on his face hidden from her sight as she has her eye's closed. Forcing his rythm to become deep and rythmic in an attempt to calm her a little Vladen, untwines one hand and gently smoothes her hair lightly. Wondering all the while to himself what he though he was doing..he had feeling's for her..Lustfull feeling's and yet..there was something else..had he made a connection so soon?
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:48 am

Mel took Vladen's hand and twisted her fingers, entwining them with his own. She smiled softly at him, her eyes full of happiness and freedom. Did she love this character? She didn't know. She certainly felt something for him.
Black jumped to the forfront of her mind, filling her eyes with tears and forcing them over, cursing streaks down her cheeks. He would hate her. He'd feel so betrayed. But he'd left her. He'd abandoned her.
She sobbed once and bit her lip, controlling herself in front of Vladen. She had to be strong. She couldn't let him go. She didn't want to.
She leant down and rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes and takign deep breaths. She was strong enough to fight this. Black had left her. He no longer cared.
But Vladen did and she cared about him. And in that moment, with Mel resting in his arms, that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:44 am

Vladen is suprised by the force of her kiss, it banishing all thought's of his Were-bear self from his mind as he kisses her in return forcefully, pushing back against her with force he presses her against the pool side and takes her hand's in his. Thought's of his own past and nothing but the present in his mind'. He look's at her when she break's the kiss, the breathless smile and hungry gaze should quell all doubt. He wanted her to do that, he had hoped she would respond so, but was afraid he had been too forward.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:41 am

Mel leaned forward as he did, meeting his lips with hers. A small ember somewhere in her heart began to grow and suddenly they exploded. Melanie didn't think about her past life once; she forgot everything but her and Vladen in that moment.
Her lips crushed against his and she pushed her body against his in a desperate bid to get closer to him. It was a while before she broke off to breath and looks at Vladen.
Oh, shit. Mel thought. What had she done? Had she just ruined everything?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:37 am

"Cat takes mouse..." Vladen breathes softly, leaning forward in an attempt to kiss her deeply. A small and soft grunt escape's Vladen's chest and throat as he leg's wrap around him, drawing her close.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:21 am

Vladen's breath brought her skin up in goosebumps and sent shivers down her spine. She shivered slightly in his embrace and whispered.
"So it would seem." She murmured fluently, letting the now rising heat in the air linger around her voice for a while.
Mel sighed softly, letting her fresh breath waft over him in a light breeze. She smiled sexilly and wrapped her legs around him so he was holding both their weights, although her addition was tiny; she weighed almost nothing.
When Mel spoke again she was a mere inch from Vladen's face.
"But mouse is more sly, surely." An evil grin crept accross her features.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:43 am

Vladen took the kiss as an invitation, smiling broadly he dives under the surface, swimming strongly beneath her, he twist's in the water and wrap's his body around her's..arm's and leg's encompassing her. Holding her in his arm's he detatches one arm and with powerful strokes pull's them both to the surface in long powerful pulling strokes, breaking the surface he paddles to keep them both afloat.

"Cat is faster than he look's mouse.." He smiles breathlessly, his breath pleasent and pine scented as it washes over her neck and chest, even though his gaze is locked onto her eye's
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:55 am

Mel smiled again and blew Vladen a kiss before disappearing under the surface once more.
"Cat's not fast enough." She murmured as she dived, letting her words hang in the air well after she'd gone. She swam like a mermaid. She felt at home in the water.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:43 am

Vladen surfaces periously close to her, smiling broadly with a soft and quiet smile. Hoping she was trying to tease him. Knowing also that she wanted him to follow..to chase her and catch her. Treading water before her Vladen uses his powerful leg's to keep himself close to her. His eye's locked with her's as he breathes softly, an odour of pine needles and a deep and pleasent earthy smell emanating from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next