The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:56 am

Vladen changed with a roar and a mewl as Mel's word's washed over him, his were-self curling in on itself in the corner of the bathroom, not daring to breath, or even look at her..Incase..Incase it wanted to hunt.

Vladen's voice entered Mel's mind and whispered softly and lovingly "I love you.." before it curled up on itself in fear and loathing for what he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:41 am

The children...
That snapped Mel back to attention and her eyes snapped open. Though still vcacant, Mel soon became clear and her life sprang back. Jumping up and growling at Vlad lovingly and protectively.
You know you won't hurt me. I won't chain you up like an animal. Remember what happened before. Your were-self HELD ME WHILE I SLEPT." The last words weren't shouted. They were said with enphasise so as to put pressure on the fact that there was proof Vlad was stronger than he thought he was.
If only he could see...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:50 am

Vladen surged through the Darkeness toward's Mel, enveloping her in his arm's and kissing her shadow form softly. "Don't you dare do this to me again Melanie Midnight Fisher..or so help me..I will walk out of this conciousness and out of this cave..and..well..go home to Sheinara without you.."

Vladen's word's were harsh but his tone was laden with emotion and meaning, worry..confusion..love for Mel and Pain were some of the many that shone out from it, His love for Mel the brightest of all.

"It's not going to be okay, your soul is adrift..your body..Is vacant..out children Mel..are vulnerable..i cant protect them in the state i am in"
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:28 am

Mel only vaguely heard Vlad's calls as she slipped into the darkness. She knew it wasn't death; she wasn't scared. She just wanted to relax like this forever, to be free to roam in time and space. Mel knew deep in her mind she needed to wake up but she didn't have the strength to escape. She didn't want to escape. Not yet, anyway.
She smield softly and whispered.
"It's OK.... It's all going to be OK."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Vladen roared softly as he felt Melanie's presence more strongly than he ever had before, it filled his mind and his senses with her. Everything about her..her touch..her scent..her.

Vladen's senses went into overload as she wrapped her strength around him like a clouding blanket, shielding him from the beast within himself. Another more Strident roar slipped from Vladen's lip's as he realised what Mel was doing.

"NO MEL!" Vladen roared as he tries to force her soul back into her body, she needed it if she was going to keep their children alive to get them all to sheinara.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Mel backed away slwoly from the man she loved, fear now clear in her eyes. She could feel his need to hunt through the bond....
The bond! Mel connected with Vladen fiercely through their shared mind. Showing him her fear and love, she pushed her strength onto him, letting his soul take it from her.
She felt her strength leaving her body; it was a weird sensation. Like falling asleep slowly and steadily, everything slowly going black.
The it was dark, and Mel felt her body slump to the floor, knowing she was now out of strength.
"I'm sorry..." She said through the bond.
"I'm so so sorry...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Vladen roared in pain and anger.What was happening to him..Why couldn't he fight this down..Why couldn't he stop this..

"Melanie Midnight Fisher..Please..get me the damned chain's..Please..I'm scared.." Vladen cries out at his back arches and he slides himself across the floor and and right into the corner, curling up as he cries out occassionally and resist's the urge to break free from the room and hunt.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Mel couldn't move. She knew Vlad would never hurt her, she just wanted him to see. A single tear fell form her eye as she spoke softly and calmly.
"You don't need them baby. You're stronger than you think."
A soft smile set on her lips, and though it didn't reach her eyes, it reassured Mel into knowing she could do this.
She lvoed Vlad. He loved her. The love they shared was enough to trash any curse.... Wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:06 am

Vladen sank to his knee's and then forward onto his chest, his skin writhing and rolling as a cry escapes his lip's. One of the deepest anguish and pain. "Mel..arg..in the bedroom..the chest.." a loud earsplitting crack interuppt's Vlad and steal's his voice. A deep and rough roar escapes Vladen's lip's and his eye's flash a deep and crimson red.

"The Chain's..my love please.." Vladen voices and he wrap's his arm's around himself and rock's back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:39 am

Ok, so Mel wasn't just going to leave Vlad when he was like this. Taking a defiant step back and staring long and hard at her fiance, Mel shook her head just once.
"If you, Mr. Turner, think I am leaving you at this moment, you have another thing coming. The twins say the same." Mel cocked her head to the side, watching for her fiance's reaction. Would he freak out, or let her stay? No...
Would Mel be allowed to stay, or would Mel make Vlad let her stay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Vladen clung to Mel as if he was drowning, trying to find his voice as his heart tried fitfully to escape his chest he open's his mouth to speak, but nothing more than a strangelled gasp rip's free. Taking several deep breath's and resting his forehead against Mel's shoulder Vladen finally find's his voice in the deepest recess of his mind and manages to speak.

"Mel..my love..light of my life..It has started..Please..pack your thing's and leave..you..you..should not see this..."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Mel sighed and clung close to Vlad, listening intently to his gradually slowing heartbeat. He was calming down suddenly, and this not only comforted Mel bu scared her.
What was happening to her fiance?
Was he going crazy?
Was there something she was not telling him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:34 am

Something in Vladen seemed to break as Mel lay her hand against his shoulder, his eye's flashed a deep eartly green and his body seemed to shimmer. Surging to his feet and taking her into his arm's he presses her against the wall and kisses her roughly, something inside Vladen has been freed. The ache was gone from his mind..and he felt strong..and powerful..

Sensing Mel's confusion through there bond, Vladen sent surges through it, at it's most powerful that it has ever been. Showing the twin's strongly to them both, that they are well and strong..
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:20 am

Mel was not only scared for Vlad, but scared for his children, too. They would not survive without a Father, and Mel knew she wouldn't last long without her lover either.
"Please... Don't leave us... We need you.. All of us.." Mel's voice came out in barely a whisper as her eyes filled with tears and fear. She loved Vlad too much to see him hurting like this, and she knew she had to stop him leaving.
Taking a step forward and placing a warm hand on his shoulder blade, Mel whispered a quiet incantation to calm her sweetheart's nerves, hoping it would relax him, if only a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:16 am

"No..If i get away from them..It might not happen.." Vladen look's at her as he clutches his head, and start's to rock lightly backward's and forward's to himself, his shoulder's hunched.

Something was not right within Vladen, something had changed and he had this ache in the back of his mind that was becoming harder and harder to ignore. Though he did not know what it was..He was scared and frightened.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:12 am

Mel sighed as Vlad untangled himself from her, wandering behind him as he disappeared into the bathroom. She quietly opened the door and watched him for a small distance, resting her head against the skillfully crafted stone of the walls.
"It's going to be OK, Vlad..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:58 am

Vladen awoke with a cry, clutching his head and shaking it as he mewled like a wounded Animal. Sliding away from Mel and untangling himself, he walked into the bathroom and forced his head under the water, holding it there and trying to clear his mind.

Kneeling beside the natural spring, Vladen breathes deeply and shakes lighty as he sigh's. "They are going to be like me..cursed.."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:48 am

Mel instantly sensed Vlad's distress and reached her hand into his. Curling her fingers into his, also worried by their children's absense of material.
Fear encompassed her features as the nightmare clouded her smile and hapiness.
Her babies, her darlings... Where were they?
WHat had happened to her and Vlad's twins?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:44 am

Vladen lost himself in his dream of him and Mel, running side by side against it all. Curled around her and for once at peace, Vladen knew that in the back of his mind, he would alway's have this bond with Mel and their Children. He wondered what they would be like, and slowly his dream changed.

He was stood over a crib, his daughter and son lay inside it, and he could sense them, and smell them. but he could not see their faces, they were like Shadow's. Vladen began to become distressed, and shuffle about against Mel, an anguised expression on his face, as he struggled to see his children.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:21 am

Mel dreamt of her and her lover together that evening. COmpletely relaxed against Vlad's body, Mel let herself drift beside him, feeling the twin's prescence now in their bond.
Mel wondered whether Vlad and Mel would always have a mental bond with their babies... And in her dream they ran around, happy and perfect in Sheinara...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Vladen lay's his cheek against Mel's while she sleep's, slipping into her dream as he fall's into a sleep of his own. Vladen is running beside Mel,swift and true. Not behind her or ahead of her, but beside her as a lover, a friend and an equal.

Moving with her Vladen smiles and run's a hand through his hair, his smile only for her and deep and loving.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Mel sighed deeply, her eyes fluttering closed. She suddenly felt exhausted and needed to sleep..
The dream she entered was light hearted, and free. Mel found herself running, not stopping for anything. Just running - following the moon in the darkness of the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Vladen trailed soft kisses down the skin of her neck as he lay beside her, letting his finger's trace a soft pattern over her stomach, many small and teasing circles.

"You needn't be worried my Love..the twin's are fine." Vladen smiles at her, sensing some anxiety through their bond, In an effort to calm her, Vladen lean's up and let's his breath wash over her ear as he whisper's loving word's into it.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Mel laughed. She had known exactly the trouble she would cause. But now? After the twins?
Mel sighed and stroked her lover's hair, still listening to the storm now in the distance once more. Vlad had relaxed, and thus Mel felt more relaxed too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:06 am

"Mel..you shouldnt do that..unless you are prepared to weather the trouble you start.." Vladen places his mouth to her neck and let's a soft and gentle growl reverbarate through his chest and wash over her skin.

Vladen's breathing is still deep and laboured and his muscles are taught and hard as he lay's over Mel, shivering gently and softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   

Back to top Go down

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next