The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Vladen let's his expression cool, his jaw setting and becoming hard.

"I want to bond with you Mel.. but i refuse too..You hear me? I refuse to cause you this pain. Do you want to know what happen's to me every time i change..do you truely want me to describe it to you?"

Her kiss chases his anger away and soften's his Jaw, an akward smile appear's on his face. "You were only speaking you mind Mel..I want you to do that.." His tone was still cool in preparation for her wanting him to explain. He knew he would have too eventaully..but it still sent a cool shard of ice through his heart.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:44 pm

Mel snapped and retorted sharply.
"If you don't want it, why did you tell me?" Mel hadn't meant to snap and instantly hated herself for speaking to Vladen in that tone. Reaching up and kissing the man she loved in apology, Mel whispered yet again against the hard line of his lips.
"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have said that."
Mel looked up at Vladen, hoping he would forgive her snapping at him. If he didn't want to bond, then it was fine. Mel had waited seventeen years for Vladen to come along, and as long as they were together, Mel was ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:40 pm

"No Mel..I cannot do this to you!" Vladen speak's in a solid tone, one she will never have heard before a combative tone. "You don't understand what happen's each time Mel.." Bonding was such a strong feeling, She didn't understand, her every stray thought. Even down to her desire to use the bathroom while they were apart.

He knew he could marry Mel. Once they had finished school he would want that with all his heart. However much he wanted her and loved her. Could he bond with her. The indecision must have shown on Vladen's face in the form of a frown.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Mel shook her head, biting her lip.
"I can deal with it, Vlad. I know I can." Mel's voice was determined and hard, a sudden change from her earlier softer tone.
Mel knew it hurt beyond belief, but she wanted to give Vlad her everything. This was her everything. And bonding was the only thing left to give. Apart from all the traditional and silly things like her hand in marriage and the traditional celtic love-bonds she had learned from Black. None seemed enough to show Vladen just how much he meant to her.
Mel sighed and shook her head again, knowing this was probably a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:32 pm

"No Mel..I would not ask that of you..I cannot put you..the light of my life through that.." Vladen hoped she would understand. It is a vicious process, one she had never seen.
Her voice was soothing and warm, and her finger's on his body a distraction her welcomed. Was she trying to weaken his resolve? It was working..slowly.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Mel nodded and put her fingers on Vladen's pulse, feeling it quicken.
"I want to bond with you, Vladen." Mel spoke softly, gently. She didn't want to alarm him, and knew he wouldn't like the idea. But Mel knew she could withstand him changing. And it wouldn't be anything like what Vlad would have to endure with Mel's past and her scars, physical and mental.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Vladen leaned into her kiss, he could not help himself. everytime her full and beautiful lip's called to him he had to kiss her..he had to kiss them.
Catching her "Yes" Vladen look's at her with a confused smile, What had she agreed too? Light above..not bonding surely? She wanted to bond with him?. Vladen pull's the blanket a little tighter around them both. He didnt know whether he could bond with Mel. He didnt want her to share the pain of his changing.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Mel's body sagged with relief as Vlad explained. A braod smile settled on her tired features as she gazed up at her boyfriend. She reached out and trailed the tips of her fingers down his cheek before letting them settle on his strong and toned shoulder.
Leaning over and kissing Vlad, she murmured only one word against the set of his lips.
"Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Vladen look's at her and nod's softly, pointing over to the bin in the corner. "Yes..We used a condom Mel, as much as i love you..I cannot pass this curse onto a child..not untill i have mastered it myself."

Vladen had hoped she would understand about binding, it was indeed a huge step. The bite mark had healed almost completely already. Vladen held her gaze and tried to draw her into his, his eye's shining a steel blue, warm and inviting. He knew the effort it had cost her to heal him, and it casused him to smile broadly.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Mel put bevery fibre of her being into healing Vladen, knowing it would take some effort. Within a few moments, she felt the skin begin to bind and heal beneath her soft lips. This wasn't going to heal Vlad completely, but it would draw any infection out and enable Vladen to let it heal somewhat naturally without any irritation.
When she had finished, Mel lifted her head and nodded. Binding with Vladen was a big step. Bigger than marriage, even. She wanted to bind, but she couldn't put through Vladen through... EVen if it...
"Vlad... Did we.. You know... Use anything last night..?" She looked up at Vlad, hoping he knew what she had meant.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:54 pm

"Bonding is something that..that is rarely done with my people..both the Sheinaran's and..the..Were-bear's..it is when we exchange blood..and I speak in Beran..and pledge myself to you..It's..totally binding..I feel everything you do..Evey time you stub your toe..I would feel it..I would be totally inside your head..almost like a part of you.."

Vladen takes a soft and small sigh, taking the bracer from his left forearm, and show's her in detail the tatoo on his arm. It show's a red shield, with a prancing bear on it holding a broken and bleeding sword.

"I have only bonded once..It is not alway's used as a symbol of love..I bonded with my Sister Rhiane..When she was changed..to help her..with the frenzy"

Vladen's voice is suddenley robbed from him as he lip's touch his skin. His body become locked and his skin ice cold, a soft moan escape's his lip's. One of passion and a strange feeling..What on earth was she doing..the bite had stopped itching. Yet..he was alight and every sense on fire.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Mel shook her head. She'd never heard of bonding. She was suddenly filled with doubt about whether she should keep this from Vladen. Surely it was wrong to wait? Vladen was her love now... Mel should share everything with him. Mel's mind was made up, and she looked up at Vlad with a loving gaze. She would tell him. But after he'd explained what bonding was.
Curiousity got over her worry and forced Mel to speak.
"What's Bonding?" Mel's eyes flickered to the red bite mark on Vladen's flawless skin. She bite her lip again, her eyes suddenly pained to look at what she had done to him. Leaning forward, she placed her lips over the wound and closed her eyes, enforcing what Black had taught her about healing.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Have..Have..you ever heard of bonding..?

Vladen voices softly, almost as if he were dredging up a long forgotten memory. Vladen reaches down and kisses her lower lip softly, untangling her teeth from it and stopping her from biting it/ Vladen saw the pleading look in her eye's. and smelt the change in her scent. He had something to tell him..he knew that..some large revelation. He knew in that instant she was keeping something from him. A slow frown began to mar his usually handsome and smiling face, unable to stop himself he nuzzles her neck and takes a deep breath of her scent.

She seemed well. she wasn't ill besides a little achy..What was wrong with her? Light above..Was she dieing..That would truely break his heart. He knew she wanted him to wait before she told him and he would for her and for the pleading look in her eye's.

Vladen had begun to sweat softly, it was a cool and cold sweat, and he had the beginning's of a headache. The bite mark beneath his collar bone had begun to itch badly. He untangle a hand and reached up to scratch the now bright red and sore looking bite mark.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Mel's eyes were still wide as they could be as she turned her head slowly to look at Vladen. One more way he could love her more? What was that?
"What's that? Tell me what it is... Please..." Mel sighed and bit her lip. She couldn't tell Vladen what was wrong. He would freak out beyond belief and that would cause a stir. If Melanie could avoid causing trouble, she would. And if worst came to the worst, she would Vladen only when she had to, for Mel knew he would not only freak out but he'd worry and fuss, too.
Mel looked up at Vlad with pleading eyes. Not only was she pleading for him to tell her how he could love her more, but she was pleading him to forget what was wrong with her. She was pleading him to wait a while. Could he wait...? Was Mel really right in keeping this from her true love?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:56 am

Vladen hadn't just seen her panic, he had sensed it with every fibre of his being. The concern and love shining through his tone like a beacon. " Mel..Light of my life..what is wrong?" He knew he should let it pass, and yet he could not, he wanted to know what had affected her so.
Feeling her stiffen beneath him like that, and watching all the colour drain from her face scared Vladen. His head aching from her pain, he sagged beside her. grasping her hand's tightly and holding her as close as he can.
"Mel..there is one way i could love you more..but it is too early to ask that of you...What is wrong my love?"
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 am

Mel nodded. She knew Vladen loved her. And she loved Vladen more than anything in this world.
Mel relaxed as he kissed her eyes, then lips, merely giving a dry-lipped kiss back. Suddenly Mel's eyes shot open, her body stiffening, her colour leeking from her face like water from an open tap.
Oh dear God... She thought to herself, before clouding her feelings with a small smile and a longer kiss. Mel would wait; she would cross that bridge if and when she came to it. If she ever did, that was.
Hoping sincerely that Vlad hadn't seen her panic, Mel searched out for his hand and entwined their fingers for a long moment before speaking softly into the silent cave.
"I love you more than anything. I really do. I never thought... I never thought I'd love again but you... I love you with my very esscence."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:46 am

Mel..I love you..you know that don't you..?

Vlad reaches up to scratch at the mark's of her teeth beneath his collar bone, the area a little red and swollen. Though it does not pain Vladen it was a little irritating. He sensed the change in her scent, doing what he swore he would not. he read's her surface thought's through her scent.

"Mel..i have never felt anything better than last night..I am your's..Mind..body and soul.." Vladen look's into her eye's and tries to show her he meant each and every word. Even the unspoken ones beneath the surface. His need for her was just as strong. His lip's moving slowly to kiss each of her closed eye's and then her lip's softly.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:40 am

Mel broke the kiss and looked at Vladen, sensing his change in mood.
"What's wrong?" She whispered, concern clouding her eyes in an instant. Had some of her passion that Mel had so well hidden escaped and become known to Vladen? Had he sensed her need for him and been put off. Had he enjoyed last night?
Question after question played on Mel's mind until it was almost too much to bear. She closed her eyes tight and shook her head, as if to shake the thoughts and questions and qeuries from her own mind.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:37 am

Vladen let's the growl escape, no longer wishing to hide himself from her that way. Her guiding of his hand causing his body to re-light and the passion to stir. Mel hadn't hurt him, thought the bite beneath his collar bone was starting to itch a little and was hot to the touch.

Her lip's pulling him into her as he return's her kiss with just as much love and warmth. He had given her much last night and knew now that there was something more he could give. But would she accept..he did not know..
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:32 am

Mel relaxed against Vladen's massage and looked up at him. He really was very attractive...
Mel shook herself out of that train of thought, finding her body beginning to long for time to rewind back to last night.
She couldn't hurt Vladen any more... She wouldn't.
Mel sighed again and gently moved Vlad's hand away from her thigh, running it up her tummy, across her breast and to her neck, using it to pull her head closer to his. Mel sought Vlad's lip out with hers, controlling the fire within as she slowly kissed him; lovingly and warmly.
Mel had pedged her soul to Vladen last night, but she still felt like she wanted to give him more. What more COULD she give him?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:22 am

Vlad smiles softly at her, enjoying her hand's entwined into his hair. Sensing something is wrong he reaches down and sniff's at her softly. His hand coming to rest at the top of her thigh. He need's at the point her scent tell's him the pain it at with a firm and competent massaging hand.

Light above..I was too rought last night..but i am so lucky to have her.. Vlad relaxes into their embrace and return's her happy sigh. Working at the knot's of pain in her thigh's without a spoken word.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:12 am

Mel smiled back at Vlad and ran a hand through the ends of his hair. Mel was beginning to hurt just at the top of her thighs, but she ignored the dull ache and concentrated on Vladen's prescence, warm and safe around her.
Mel sighed happily, closing her eyes and relaxing completey in Vladen's embrace. This was how it was meant to be. This was how fate wished.
And I'm lucky to have Vlad.. Mel thought to herself, a slow smile appearing on her peaceful face.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:08 am

Vladen wrinkles his nose at her kissing of it. He visibly reel's as she overwhelm's him with her scent. It working it's way into the deepest reccesses of his mind. He reel's but grin's at her as he tries to clear her from his mind.

Light above..he had never felt so connected like this before..

Vladen rest's his head on the her shoulder and smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:02 am

Mel flapped Vladen away from his concerned gaze over her body. She was fine, and didn't want this perfect moment ruined by worry nor pain. She felt nothing but ecstasy and wanted Vlad to feel the same.
"I'm fine, stop worrying about me. I'm brilliant. I'm ecstatic. Thankyou"
Mel smiled and kissed Vlad's nose before pulling his arm tighter around her waist and snuggling closer to him until their faces were merely centimetres apart.
Mel felt contented and warm, a fuzzy feeling filling her soul.
So this is what true love feels like, then... She thought to herself, her eyes entranced in Valden's captivating gaze.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Vladen laugh's softly, the sound of her giggle almost musical to him. He had noticed her eye's change during their lovemaking, but had paid no mind to it, he had put it down to the passion and intensity of their coupling, but now afterward's he had chance to think, he had come to the same conclusion as Mel's unspoken word. She was happy and content and had no reason to guard herself from him anymore.

Vladen watches her cock her head to one side, the gesture cute and warm as it pull's a soft smile from him. Her biting of his lower lip stole a small growl from his chest too, but he supresses it as he want's to check she is all well. Vladen hold's her gaze and smiles impishly " Im fine..more than fine..I have you here with me..how could i not be?" The word's rushing forth from his lip's as a lite bruise begin's to appear on the bottom one. leaning down he show's her his broad and muscular back. There upon it are several large scrape mark's, that can only have come from her nail's and a singular bite mark below his colour bone.

These two badges of their love making would have made him bleed, but strangely they did not pain him in the slightest. This showing on his face in the form of a loving and gentle smile and in the way he hold's her as if she were a peice of fine crystal, beautiful and maginificent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next