The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:17 am

Vladen growl's a soft and subtle growl. Hurling the remain's of the sofa from the cave with a crash. He grab's Mel and kisses her a lot rougher than before. He hip's teasing him as he encompasses her into his embrace.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:14 am

Mel kissed back just as roughly, pulling away with a gasp.
"Well hello to you too, Mister." She said with a small smile. Pressing her own hips against his, Mel disappeared into the shadows once more, her small purr betrayed her reappearance behind the ruins of the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:11 am

Vladen cannot help the soft moan that escape's his lip's.Licking his own lip's in responce to her's his eye's searching her out and if she were dressed he would have undressed her with his gaze.Striding across the room with a wild look in his eye's Vladen takes Mel into his arm's and kisses her roughly with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:08 am

Mel smiled slyly. Vlad was playing with her again..
Curling herself around him teasingly and placing one finger just above his groin, she licked her lips and sank back into a shadow, using her magical ability to reappear in a shadow on the other side of the room.
Mel stood back and watched Vlad's reaction, excitement clear in her eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:06 am

Vladen let's a soft gasp escape his lip's. Was she trying to set him off..It was working. Vladen felt completely comfortable around Mel now. He was as relaxed around her naked as he would be fully clothed. Following her with a soft growl, Vladen's hand snakes out to curl around the back of her head. Pulling her close Vladen kisses her teasingly before retreating to another shadow.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:03 am

Mel smiled and laughed.
"Crafty.."
With a swift movement she kissed Vladen tenderly and ran her hands down his toned chest, let them rest on the tops of his thighs. Mel had never felt this relaxed around anyone before. And naked?! Mel smiled despite herself and licked Vlad's lips sexily before retreating to the shadows in case anyone ran past the opening.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:59 am

Vladen moves forward's and kisses her softly and tenderly, he had seen her dissapointment and chased it away with his lips. "You wont have to sneak in anywhere..Ember has already taken care of that..she um..kind of made me a spirit advisor..who has this little thing..called a portal" Vladen grin's slowly and deeply.

Vladen hold's her gaze, letting his Steel blue eye's wash over her in one soft movement. This was what he had been waiting for, he had not felt like this before. With Mel in his arm's he felt safe and secure. He felt strong and incontrol. She had forced his change back in his dream. Her and her alone..

He would protect her from anything and would die for her in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:53 am

Mel let her feelings show this time, disappointment showing on her face. She was sad that Vlad would be leaving here, and sad she would have to sneak to the boy's dorm to see him. But this would always be their special place, and Mel comforted herself in that knowledge.
"Yeah... I know.." Mel sighed and looked up at her lover, catching his gaze and holding it, not letting go.
This, with Mel smiling and Vlad holding her, made the perfect picture, the sort of thing you see in movies. And Mel had never believed in that sort of love until Vlad had come along and turned her life upside down. But now, with her heart feeling this way, Mel believed in everything this cruel world threw at her.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:50 am

Vlad cannot help himself, his tongue entwines with her's and his hand's responding to her touch. wrapping her own arm's around her with his, he kisses her softly for a while, growling softly when she nips his top lip. Vladen smiles and watches her walk into the cave, watching her naked form retreating into their own private place, Vladen follow's her back inside and captures her in his arm's again.
"Your going to have to get used to this Mel..Except..I'll be moving back into the dorm's soon..with my new room's being finished."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:45 am

Mel reaches up to kiss Vlad lightly, her tongue entwining with his. Her hands searched for his and her body pressed against him, seeking love and warmth from whom she loved so much.
Mel smiled as she kissed Vlad and gently nipped his top lip, catching it between her teeth before licking his lips and kissing him again. It was while before Mel broke off and walked back inside the cave to escape the morning chill.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:43 am

"Not so much Mel..It's more soothing..and a feeling of relief.." Vladen let's a soft gasping growl escape his lip's, he let's the soft smile he reserves for her slip onto his face as her head cock's to one side. Stepping forward lightly he seek's another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:40 am

Mel smiled and shivvered slightly as Vlad touched her cheek. Her arms came up in goosepumps as he spoke, and Mel felt special to think she'd been able to do that to Vlad.
Cockig her head to one side, her curiousity got the better of her as she touched his lips with the tip of her finger.
"Does it hurt when you change back?" Mel kissed Vlad before he could answer, biting his lower lip and retreating. And there, with a sweet smile on her face, she awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:34 am

"How did i change back?" Vladen finishes her sentence with barely a hesitant pause. Kissing her lower lip softly and pulling her close against her embarrassement and shyness her smiles at her and whisper's softly "I dreamt of you..you asked me to change back and hold you. So i did.."

Vladen reaches up and with a light hand brushes her hair away from her face and back behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:32 am

Mel smiled and nodded, fitting her body to Vlad's perfectly.
"I did indeed. How did you..?" Mel didn't quite know how to word her question; whether it would be rude or not. Instead she resigned to vaguely gesturing toward Vlad's body, still naked.
She blushed and smiled, looking up at him almost shyly.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 am

Vladen slip's quietly from the sofa to step up behind Mel and pull her to his chest. Wrapping his arm's around her and burying his face into her hair to kiss her head and take a deep breath of her scent. Letting it fill his senses and his mind. " Did you sleep well Mel my love" Vladen mumbles from within her hair.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:49 am

When Mel awoke she was in Vladen's human arms. She was surprised by the change, but smiled and slowly got up, careful not to wake Vlad's sleeping body in the wreck of the sofa.
Mel wandered over to the opening of the cave and staring out at the rising sun. The sight took her breath away and Mel found herself watching the scene before her for a long moment, lost in it's almost supernatural beauty.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:45 am

Vladen twitches and shuffles in his dream. He was human and could control the change. Mel was walking throught the tree's toward's him. Wearing a flowing white dress and looking breathtaking. Seeing her even in his dream's relaxed Vladen so he slowly changed back to human form.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:30 am

Mel dreamt of Vladen. She dreamt of the last night they had spent together, the day they had met, the game they had played. Each and every scene rewinded and fast forwarded in her head until it hurt to think about it. Mel's smile was plain on her face as she slept peacefully, without interuption. Feeling Vlad relax against her, Mel let herself drift deeper into the dreamland she had enetered, wandering through the dreams and memories in her own little bubble of sheer happiness.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:25 am

Vladen smiles at her and lick's her cheek gently. Laying his head back against the sofa Were-Vladen's breath becomes deep and rumbling. Almost like the soft and subtle snores her emi's in human form. At peace with himself and with Mel Vladen had relaxed completely and had fallen into a light and alertful sleep. His large paw curled around Mel, unable to help himself Vladen had checked her over for injury through her scent. satisfied he rest's again and lay's with her in the wreckage of the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:19 am

Mel buried her face in Vlad's warm fur, a smile plastered on her face. Looking up, she spoke gently.
"Well done, baby. You did it. Both of you did. I love you both. Don't ever be afraid I won't." Her smile grew ever larger until Mel felt like her face might split. She was truly ecstatic, and couldn't wait to tell Danni and Alice.
They had been pestering her with questions for a while now, along with her new friend, Hailie. Mel smiled at the thought of them and relaxed into Vlad, closing her eyes and snoozing in his soft, warm fur. And even though she was curled into a bear - a dangerous creature - Mel felt completely safe.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:13 am

Vladen gently curl's one huge and muscled paw around her. He could think like Vladen in his true form, but had trouble acting like it. Her laugh musical to his sensitive ear's, curling up his nose and wrinkling it Vladen look's at her as she curl's into the fur of his chest.

Vladen felt like he could shift back there and then. Almost like he had a grain of control of it. He would try to master it soon he thought to himself. If she liked his fur at least it was a bonus during the summer when he would start to shed it.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:07 am

Mel laughed happily, glad he had recognised her, and jumped towards him, snuggling into his thick fur. Cuddling close to him, Mel looked into Vladen's eyes, kissing his cheek, then his nose gently. Mel had known he wouldn't hurt her, she had known he'd be OK. He might not be able to stop changing yet, but Vlad was learning how to control his Were-Self. That was good.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:03 am

Mel didn't step back as the Were-Vladen approached. She reached out one hand and touched his light fur gently, a gesture of friendship. She wasn't scared of the bear in front of her; it was Vladen and Mel loved him with all her heart, furry or not.
Mel smiled and whispered as he growled.
"It's me, Mel. I love you.."

Leaning into Mel's hand Were-Vladen sniff's softly at her skin. Remebering faintly in the back of his mind her soft touch and her smell. Something within Vladen shift's and he look's at her through Vladen's eye's not those of the bear. Shifting his muzzle from her hand's Vladen lean's forward and lick's her cheek with his broad tongue.

He had recongised her scent and wouldnt hurt her. He couldnt hurt her. Were- Vladen pad's away from her and knock's the sofa upright. laying himself down onto it with a splintering crack as it part collapses beneath his weight. Vladen look's at her and muster's the most bear like smile he can.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:58 am

Mel didn't step back as the Were-Vladen approached. She reached out one hand and touched his light fur gently, a gesture of friendship. She wasn't scared of the bear in front of her; it was Vladen and Mel loved him with all her heart, furry or not.
Mel smiled and whispered as he growled.
"It's me, Mel. I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:53 am

Vladen sink's onto his hand's and knee's as his spine break's possibly for the second time. The hair on his arm's and leg's growing thick and longer as it transofrm's into fur. Suddenly in a blinding flash of light his transormation is complete. Standing before Mel is a creature that resembles the Vladen she knew. Taller and infinatley more broad. Were-Vladen cock's his bear like muzzle to the side and stares at her. Sniffing cautiously and sniffing at his blonde fur.

A soft growl rumbles from withing his now hug chest as he look's at her. Behind Vladen's eye's Mel can see the human Vladen clearly waring with his animal self. Taking a shambling step forward's at her Were-Vladen growl's again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next