The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:56 am

She relaxed and entwined her fingers with hers as she breathed out happily.
"One day."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:50 am

He lightly took her hands "Maybe one day you'll let me but until that day you have my promise,you are my life and a request you make,if possible I will do."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:40 am

Ember slowly walked back and sat down, rigid.
"Don't...touch my wrists....they're very sensitive..." Ember blushed and hid them in her jumper.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:32 am

He blinked as she bolted to the other side of the room clutching her wrist,he almost went to follow her,but she may have her old instincts back of not trusting him if he did.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:11 am

Ember shivered as his finger went down her neck but she bolted when he touched her wrist: her weakest spot. She clutched her wrist panting hard. Now THAT was a spot she didn't want him touching. She usually went completly limp when someone touched her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:02 am

He sat,lightly tracing the contours of her cheek then working my way to her shoulder and down her arm,tracing every deep inset and rise.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 am

Ember blushed softly before breathing out realising she had been holding her breathe.
"Lexi, James hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:55 am

He smiled slightly,his vision swimming,she really did throw him out of sorts,it was a peculiar sensation,he kissed the end of her nose before backing his head away.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:54 am

She kissed back, her body falling limp slightly as he did. He had this effect on her and it was so...different...No-one ever had this effect on her before.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:50 am

"I'm sorry Ember,if I am that evil why are you still in my arms?" he smirked slightly then kissed her so she had no time to answer.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:34 am

Ember covered her neck with her hand shaking slightly. Her neck was one of her worst weakspots, there only being one worse one than that. She pulled her hood up on her jumper muttering about evil boyfriends.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 am

He laughed softly,he thought he knew what he had done.Many of the human guys he had met as a vampire in london then cardiff had called it 'Turning the dial' or turning someone on,but he had no grasp on exactly what that was so he could not be sure.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:19 am

"Yes," she squeaked, blinking and hiding her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:11 am

He blinked,had she just whined? was that normal? "Are you okay Ember?" he asked softly,a slightly taunting tone in his voice deep under a layer of concern as to why she had whined.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:07 am

Ember shivered and bit her lip to stiffle a moan as it came out as a whine instead.
"Damn it..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:05 am

He grunted softly then ran his finger along the contour of her cheek bone and then down her neck,tracing along her collar bone to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:04 am

"Nah you wont, it's a really REALLY good film - very action packed." Ember nodded wisely, poking him in the side. "Stay awake."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:43 pm

He put his arms around her,yawning softly.His hands linked on the other side of her waist,he smiled and settled down "I will probably fall asleep in about 5 minutes" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Ember blushed and leaned against him, resting her cheek on his chest.
"I love you to."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:14 pm

He whispered "I love you Ember" the words still sounded awkward from his mouth but he didn't care as long as she knew it "I will never leave your side,I am yours." that was also true to thought and form.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:02 pm

"Sorry Ember" He yawned bringing his legs up beside him on the chair,he was in no hurry with anything today,he was in a good mood.Light hearted mood,unusual for him but then,everything was changing.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Ember felt like hitting both of them. Horril and Ember hadn't snogged just kissed so she poked her tongue out at Lexi. She didn't like the fact they were going to have competitions with the twins - they where still people and she nudged Horril in a sign to behave as she looked at the DVD Horril had picked out:
Jumper.
"mmm good film."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:36 pm

He chuckled "Would you have me make it out any other way,it is your opatune moments for banter. and at least we don't compete to see which one of us can snog in a pool the longest!" he poked his tounge out at James
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:25 pm

James would walk back through carrying two shot glasses of Vodka and a bottle with him. Slightly glaring at Horril he would say "You make us out to be like a pair of randy rabbits, when you and Ember have done more than us." He would state, grinning. It was true, they had. Alexis had seen it in Ember and Horril's minds, where they had snogged and yet him and Lexi had just kissed so far.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:56 am

"Perhaps they are upto something that we want not to know about Ember,I do not think they are completely innocent my love." He chuckled softly,he took a light swig from the bottle then set it down,it was alright,nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next