The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111

Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:02 am

Alexis smiled and looked at Ember. She seemed to literally glow when she was pregnate. "yea right.... thats nice of you to say." she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:25 am

"Outside...you threw us both out sis," ember blinked at her sisters mood swings. This was going to be a rough time for the love world with the last cupid going through a love change of their own. She got up slowly.
"And sis? You never look ugly."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:14 am

Lex put on the clothes and sighed.. she thought she looked ugly. "God im hideous" she said and began walking putting on the hoody to hide her face away from people.... "Wheres My James?" she asked now again alll of a sudden in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:09 am

Ember sighed.
"Lets go to the cafateria then..." Ember got up slowly and shoved Lexi some clothes seeing as though she was still naked.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:07 am

"But Im Hungry Ember." she said Dryuly and looked at her aggravated, and suddenly starving this baby was crazy.. she could feel it grow.. it was small very small but she could feel its little hands and feet. as it grew and it made her cold.. she wanted something hot to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:53 am

"No, you're staying in bed," Ember frowned slightly and put a wet cloth over her forehead. She was getting more and more worried about her sister. She closed her eyes slightly then glanced to the door then back to Lexi.
"Rest..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:46 am

Alexis groaned in agony. "Yeaah Right this thing is going to Kill me!" she said and cried.. she breathed and closed her eyes.. she then had a mood swing.. "Hey///let go out side.. i want some sweet potatotes." she said and held her stomach still in pain... and a little pissed off.. there was no doubt Lexi had become somewhat of a bitch..she was pregnate, and still had to worry about helping others with thier love life.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:35 am

Ember pouted softly, now outside her sisters door she sighed and opened the door and closed it in James face. She needed a sister moment with her sister. She sat on the edge of her bed and gently stroked the hair out of her face.
"Maybe...it's just cramp?" Ember offered weakly. she knew what it was but she was worried for her sister. "Look we'll get through this okay hunny?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:30 am

Alexis was never angry but when she was ....boy.. she rocked foundations!.. she Got up and with a sudden surge of strength she got from the baby being part vampire she literally pickd both James and Ember up .. and forced them out the door.. and slammed it the wall crack as the door whammed.. "SHUUUT Up YEELLLLING!" She screamed and got back in bed and sighed as he stmach started to hurt. The Baby was hungry, but she wasnt, she didnt feel like doing anthing....especially stuff her face with food.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:22 am

Ember was furiously. She was feeling her own sickness and her sisters and it was making her snappy. She was half tempted to smack James one but then she knew what that would do to her sister.
"Why the hell didn't you use a condom!?!? IT'S TO STOP THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENING!" Ember said angrily, her eyes getting darker.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:12 am

Getting dressed he would nod. "Yeah.. it would seem so." He admitted, looking down at the floor guiltily. "But that doesn't matter at the moment.. we have to make sure that she's ok. Ok?" He looked at Ember, unsure what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:59 am

Lexi moped around and Laid on the bed, and curled up letting he wings cover her. she then suddenly fell asleooo and began to snore as the two people she cared the most about stood in the room with her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Ember had been asleep recovering from her operation but when the pain of her sister entered her mind she had shot up like a speeding bullet. Ignoring the pain in her stomach she stumbled into Lexi's room which was just next door to hers.
"Lexi!?!?" Ember thought something terrible had happened, thoughts running through her head at what was wrong with her. When she saw James naked she covered her eyes as the thought hit her. She knew what was wrong with her sister.
"YOU GOT MY SISTER PREGNANT?!?" She yelled angrily at James, her hand still covering her eyes as he got dressed.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:34 am

"NO!!" Alexis exclaimed and began to cry. she sat on the toilet and closed her eyes. her head was the thing driving her crazy. and she was super cold. looking around she knew she couldnt stay in here the whole time. she sighed and walked out the bathroom and was still pretty but sad looking.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:29 am

James would stand up and move to the door, wondering in his head if she should go. Then realising that Alexis would have heard this he waited for his answer. He needed to get dressed first anyway, he thought, looking down at his naked self.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 am

Alexis remained quiet not knowing what to say. She felt angry. But she had no reason to be. a tear came down her face as she stressed out in her mind. "Ok" she said and winced at a sudden shar and loud pinch in her head. it seem as though everysound was amplified, and the mindin her head were all scarmbled. she quickly getted from the bed and barfed again and sighed. closing the door and locking it.. she didnt want James to see her liked this. NO one. she would now lock herslef in the batroom until she knew she was alone when she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:58 am

James would move to her and pull her close to him to keep her warm, whispering in her ear. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to." He would kiss the top of her head and sigh lightly.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:50 am

Alexis looked over to James and frowned a bit. Her head was killing her, and she heard m inds racing though everyones head. her stomach bothered her and she was getting woozy. She sighed and tried to stay warm. She was terribly cold and she was getting hungry but was afraid to eat.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:46 am

James would have been sitting on the bed as she came back in. This sort of confirmed his fears and he bit his lip. "Alexis, are you ok?" he asked, then realising how stupid it sounded. She had just puked, of course she wasn't ok.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:34 am

Alexis awoke from her sleep and ran to her bathroom and puked in the toilet. she held stomach and vomited again sn sat down on the floor and wiped the sweat from her forehead. she stood up and got in the shower. she was up early, and she was feeing miserable. he head her, and her stomach was making backflips. she turned on the heat in her room although it was getting hot outside. she was freezing cold. wel at least her stomach was, she cuddled under her covers and Called out to her sister mentally she couldnt believe what was happening to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*   Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Sickness*Ember and James ONLY*
Page 1 of 1