The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:52 am

"Of course not!" she said and smiled as she somehow slipped from his grip and pinned him down. "Do I?" she asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:44 am

Gripping her wrists and wrapping his legs around her waist so that she couldn't move he would grin. "Do i win yet?" Laughing he would kiss her lightly and smile more.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:43 am

Lexi looked at him and smiled."uhhh okay!" she said and smirk ashe then began to playfuly wrestle him on the couch.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 am

Looking up at her with his hands on her waist he would smile. "No more drink for you. Ok?" and he meant it. She had already had way too much and he wasn't about to let things get any worst.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:40 am

Lexi lazily got up and smirked.. walked drunkenly pass Ember she purposely hit her in the back of the head with her wing and laughed. she tackled Jams onto the couch and tickled the spot she knew that would get him. and kissed hi mon his nose.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:13 am

Ember threw a pillow at Lexi and James who were ruining her favourite film by giggling and getting pissed. She couldn't help but laugh a few times at Lexi falling over or something but no more giggling - please!
"Yes please snog on the couch then you'll be quiet," Ember smirked teasingly and rested her head on Horrils shoulder. He might actually be enjoying the film.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:13 pm

Kissing back he would smile. He wouldn't let her go too far, and he knew that she would be embarassed about kissing him on the floor infront of Ember and Horril. Standing, he held his hand out. "Come on Lexi.. we can still snog, but lets do it on the sofa eh?" he would grin as he said this calmly. Besides, she was too drunk for him to get a bad reaction.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:05 pm

Lexi smiledand looked at him.."It doesnt matter babe. Its too late.." she said and smiled looking at him friskily as she moved closer to him. she then kissed him playfully and her wings loosened up being amazingly warm and comfortable on anyone whom touched them.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:00 pm

James would laugh lightly and kiss her. "You're wasted.. how much did you have?" He would ask. For she surely was, she couldnt stand up and she had just pulled him to the floor with her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:53 am

Alexis snickered.. "yea babe im gooooood" she siad and laughed reaching out to him. sh fluttered her wings and they wrapped arounf James as she laid on the soft floor with her.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:32 am

James was slightly worried about Lexi, she seemed to already have had enough to drink. "Lexi, are you ok?" he would ask, slightly jokingly to make it seem like he wasn't just panicking. Eyes widening at the white wings he would smile. He had seen them only once before, and that was only for a short time. The view was truly mesmorising.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:29 am

"Anything i want it! I can make it make Horril stop loving Emberm not that i would do that,omg so much stuff. or i can just kill people. But i dont like killing." she said and giggle as she smirked and somehow fell of her feet and she felt all closed up.. her large white wings popped out and she sighed. "Oh my god that feels so good!" she said and laughed as streched them out.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:24 am

James would laugh and shake his head. "Don't think so Hun, what does it do?" He had heard stories of Cupid's arrow and stuff, and now he was wondering if this was it. He was sort of curious to its power.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:20 am

Alexis was getting a little tipsy and that was not good. she was dangerous when like that. she smiled for no apparent reason, and relaxed in James lap. she then got really excited.. "Hey Babe have i ever showed you this?!" she asked hopping up quickly and out of no wjere a large bow and arrow appeared in her hand.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:17 am

James would have been fidgeting, not able to get into the film. His mind was too pre-occupied with Alexis to focis on the film. He would take a drink from his glass then pour another shot. The alcohol didn't really have much of an effect on him, other than making him walk a little funny. And that was only after a whole bottle, afterall, he was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:01 am

Lex watched the movies attentively but her mind was on James. what she knew about him and what she didnt know. she knew they would have time to talk but she wondered when.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:46 am

James found it oddly comforting, having a girl in his arms while he watched the film. And it being Alexis just made things all the better for him really. Smiling he would kiss her cheek and then look back to the film.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:38 am

Alexis chuckled and leaned her head in his.. she was so happy around him. and she heard that of all the minds in her head the loudest. it was akward how James mind and Embers minds were like the loudest ones. I guess the inly way to explain that was the people you cared the most about were the people who you could hear the most.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:24 am

James would laugh and think 'I love you too beautiful', looking to see her reaction. This hearing his thoughts thing was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:22 am

Alexis smiled and kissed James cheek as she heard him thinking. " I Love you handsome." she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:20 am

Wrapping my arms around her waist he would smile, enjoying having her close to him. He was grateful to Ember for creating a place like this where him and Alexis could just chill and relax.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:05 am

Lexi took a shot and moved to sit on James lapshe played with his hair as she watched the movie and stayed close to him smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:54 am

Kissing her he would sit down, setting down the glasses and bottle on a table in front of us, and leaving room next to him for her to sit. Downing his shot and already pouring another he would look up at the film.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:30 am

Lexi smiled at James and grabbed his hand ae went towards Em and Horril smiling.. she lokoed at James happily and smirked. entering the room with the others.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:59 am

He tehn pulled her into his lap head onher shoulder waiting for the other 2.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next