The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
James Syklar I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
James Syklar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
James Syklar I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
James Syklar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
James Syklar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
James Syklar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
James Syklar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
James Syklar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
James Syklar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

James Syklar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

James Syklar Empty
PostSubject: James Syklar   James Syklar I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:55 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: James Syklar
Nickname(Optional): James
Race/Species: Vampire
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: London, UK.

{Physical}
Eyes: Cold blue, change with his mood.
Hair: Black and spiky.
Body: Scar down my right arm, running in intricate patterns.
Face: Nothing.
Height: Just over 6 ft.
Weight: 9 stone

{Personality}
James is generally a loner, as he can't relate to people. He thinks of himself as a rebel, and tries not to follow the crowd. If someone's doing something, he'll do the opposite. He is generally happy, but won't let people see this side of him. He puts up a protective layer of sarcasm and attitude so that people can't get to know the real him, and so he can hide his past. He accepts who he is, and tries to control it to the best of his ability, but cant always do this. He can be charming, but only when he wants to be, and usually because he’s after something. He likes to smoke weed still, even though it has no effect on him, as he had an addiction before, and this calms it. He is quite intelligent, despite not caring at school, his speciality being math, however he also enjoys science and can sometimes be found making things.

{Background}
James grew up in London on the streets, getting involved with drugs and crime frequently. His mother didn’t care about him, and she knew he could handle himself anyway. His father had left soon after James was born, and his mother never spoke of him. When he was 15, he got into a fight where he was taken by a rival gang and tortured for anything about his gang. And, to show he had been captured, they carved their gang tattoo into his right arm, leaving the scar he has. They set him free a few months later, him having turned 16, telling him to send a message to his gang, the message being his newly broken arms. He was wandering down the streets when he got jumped on by a rogue vampire. He thought that he was going to die, and he lay there unresisting as the vampire bit his neck. Suddenly, 3 people came towards him and hit the vampire off of him. They had saved him, but he had already been bitten. He slowly turned into a vampire, in that very same back alley as his saviours had left him. He then went straight where a scared teenager would, home. He didn’t know of the uncontrollable thirst that came with being a newborn vampire, and as soon as he saw his mother he killed her. He didn’t regret what he had done, she never cared about him, and he fled, taking a few things with him. He ran around the streets, hiding when he could, killing those who saw him. Each time he killed he felt happier, instead of any form of resentment. He was a vampire. One day, 3 people came towards him, the same people who had saved him before. They told him that they had been watching him, and they thought he needed to learn to control his thirst. They sent him to the academy of the night.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by The Vampire Boy on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

James Syklar Empty
PostSubject: RE: James Skylar   James Syklar I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:13 am

Brilliant, just one thing.. What happened to his Dad? Was he dead or never around or what?

I love the background. :]
Approved.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

James Syklar Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Syklar   James Syklar I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:15 am

I knew i forgot something.. will edit it in now.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

James Syklar Empty
PostSubject: RE: James Skylar   James Syklar I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:16 am

Wonderful. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James Syklar Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Syklar   James Syklar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Syklar
Page 1 of 1