The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Alexis and James

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 am

Alexis held onto James as she slowly fell asleep and felt a slight chill come over her but She was safe with James there.

*Go To The Thread In The GIrls Dorm "Morning Sickness" Its picks up from here.*
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 am

He would kiss her back and then hold her close, everywhere where their bodies could touch, touching. He just wanted to be close to her now, to keep her safe and secure. He hadn't even though of condoms before.. but now the thought crossed his mind. Could she get pregnant?
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:38 am

Alexis let out the last long sigh as she pulled him in close and kissed him. that had been the best thing she'd felt all her life.. she breathed quickly and and she calmed down as she felt her body wet of swet, and James as well she opened her eyes ans smiled at James. she hadnt even though of condoms, everything had happened so quickly, and she was lost, but to her everything happened for a reason. she smiled at James and kissed him as she grew someone tired. She had a long day tomorrow.. but she didnt want it to end just yet.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:08 pm

James would cum inside her aswell and slow down, not able or wanting to stop fully, as he keeps on cumming. He could feel her cum on him aswell, and he smelt it. Kissing her he would smile. That was it.. they had had sex and he had lost his virginity.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:57 am

"Oh my god, mmmmmf" she would exclaim and pulled James in to her harder. she breathed fast and let him fill her up with his cock. she bit her lip until something came over her and a sweet scented sum came leaking from her pussy. and she went wild as she gasped and her body quivered in pleasure. her bisy was on point. squirting her cupid sum out while he stll dug into her.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:46 am

James would moan louder, now going at full vampire speed and as deep as his dick would allow. This pleasure felt so great, he was amazed. She was beautiful, and he was inside her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:40 am

Alexis wanted to cry it felt so good. her heart beat faster and she moaned quickly after each strok biting her lip and pulling him closer into her.. she couldnt feel her legs. a tear dropped from her eyes.. calling his name and repeating "Yes!!" over and over she felt her pussy tighten on his dick as he moved in on her.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:37 am

Moaning slightly he would bite his lip. He could feel all around inside her, his senses heightened massively. Realising that she could take it, he sped up more, almost at full vampire speed, and went in deeper. Her pussy was perfect, it was like it was made solely for his dick and his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:32 am

Alexis moaned loader and called out his names in pleasure her hands now on his back. he sweet and smooth voice filled the room and she lost herslef completely lost in him. she had loved this... her pussy was tight as ever, and inside of it were like ribs on a comdom her pussy being made to give her lover loads of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:28 am

Moving in and out of her faster he would close his eyes in sheer bliss, the feeling better than anything he had ever imagined. He couldn't believe he had come this far with her already, but in another way he could. He could tell already he was going to spend the rest of his life with her, so why not do things? It wasn't like they would have any regrets.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:23 am

Alexis's breathing sped up as she bit her lip and closed her eyes feeling the pain and squeezinf the bed tighter. she moaned gracefully and lowly loving the feeling so far.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:20 am

Slowly moving in and out he would smile and kiss her lightly. "Good.." nothing could have prepared for the great feeling he had right now. This was it, no more going back after this, no regrets. And he doubted he'd have them anyway, Alexis was his life now.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:09 am

Alexis squeezed her eyes shut and grabbed the covers tightly as she moaned .."I ..i love you too babe." she siad in happiness and truth. she was feeling so good right now.. her body finaly getting what it wanted..
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:04 am

Pushing his dick into her vagina he would bite down on his lip. This felt so good, and it was completely unexpected. They had only really ever kissed before, and now this was happening. "I love you so much Alexis.." he would admit, and it was true.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 am

Alexis saw how he felt and she bit her lip pulling him closer making his hard man part push up against her vagina. she kissed him and moaned lightly as she wanted him more than he knew.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:44 am

Sliding his hand up and down the inside of her thigh, the other on her waist he would kiss her back. He was nervous, and as much as he wanted to do this, he wasn't sure how to begin.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:36 am

Lexi kissed him back softly and moved sown his jeans. her heart was racing and she knew James could hear it. she bit her lips and broke a smile as she was ready for anything he had to give. she was his, and he was hers.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 am

James would look her dead in the eye and nod. "I promise, Alexis, that I will never hurt you." He would put his hands over hers, kissing her delicately yet with so much love. He really couldn't hurt her, he couldn't bare the thought of it. It would drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:26 am

Alexis got a bit nervous, and she looked at James andslowly slipped from her panties. "promise me you'll never hurt me." she whispered and placed her hands on his face. she was scared but she wanted to show James how she felt, and she wanted him to be the one.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:21 am

He would have kissed back and then gone back to sucking the puncture wound he made as his thirst slowly subsided. Kissing the wound and making it heal, he would kiss back to her lips and drop his top off the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:19 am

Alexis bit her lip and looked at James. "N..no i like it." she said and kissed him pulling up his shirt as she felt his hand on her thigh.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 am

Pulling back he would whisper, "Are you ok? Does it hurt?" He was terribly worried about hurting her, it wasn't something he was used to, drinking without killing. Moving his hands to her thighs he would smile awkwardly, another situation he wasn't used to. An intimate one with a girl.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:18 am

Alexis winced a bit and squeezed James as he bit her it hurt at first but it felt good after while.. her bloods sweet smell flooded the room and she placed her hand on James sides and wrapped her legs around him as the smell of strawberries and cream poured into her nose. a small moan left her mouth as he drank from her and she closed her eyes holding onto him. she bit her lip and the feeling of him overtop of her turned her on.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:11 am

Kissing her back he would wrap his arms around her and nod, kissing down her jawline to her neck and kiss it over and over softly. "Good.. All i needed was your trust in me." Saying this he would bite into her neck and softly suck blood.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:03 am

alexis held on to him and looked into hi eyes. "you havent fed." she said and expanded her eings going into her Dorm with him she locked the door and closed her window and shades. she removed her shirt and and lightly pushed James down on the bed to kiss James' lips. "I trust you." she said to both him feeding on her and taking her Virginity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexis and James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis and James   Alexis and James I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexis and James
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next