The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lovers Lunch.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:52 am

Jay carried on a few time before slowly taking himself out of her and laying beside her, smiling as he kissed her neck gently.
"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:48 am

Lissi smirked, and moaned softly at all his kissing and touching her. She said his name lovingly through her moaning with pleasure as she kissed him deeply while they were making love. They were locked together in their naked embrace, full of love and passion.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 am

Jay shook his head and laughed, kissing her deeply.
"Ill have to punish you now..." Jay smirked and undressed her as she undressed him. He kissed her skin and her sides, stroking them and caressing her neck, moaning her name with love as he made passionate romantic love to her.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:25 am

Lissi's eyes widened further as she took a deep breath. She was now lying there in her black lacy bra and knickers. She smirked slightly before slowly undoing his shirt, she got to her knees as she leaned slightly kissing and running her soft lips tenderly down his neck and chest with a smirk fixed on her lips.
"Awh," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:16 am

Jay grunted softly as he took off her dress - she was asking for it now. He kisses and bit her side gently and softly before he grinned up at her.
"I want to be a painter," Jay blushed slightly. He'd never told anyone his dream before.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:19 am

Lissi's eyes widened slightly as a soft moan escaped her pink lips. She closed her eyes to prepare to speak again before opening them to see Jays beautiful bluey greeny eyes close to hers, they mesmorised her.
"I want to be a Hairdresser,you?" She said, but her dream was to be a singer, but she hadn't told anyone that. She then moved her one lips to his neck as she ran her lips down it, with a soft bite in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:22 am

Jay kissed back deeply as his hand slipped up and under her dress, his fingers tracing patterns in her skin as he kissed down her chek, his teeth softly biting her flesh. He moved down, slipping her dress up as he kisses down her sides.
"Mmmm...What do you want to be when you're older?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:02 am

Lissi blinked, suprised how quickly he'd done that before she shivered slightly at his soft and gentle touch. She reached up to whisper into his ear.."Well your the teacher.." She smirked before pulling him down towards her, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:59 am

Jays eyes widened. The tease! He frowned as he pulled her up close to him then spun around. Before Lissi would be able to make out Jay would have her pinned to a bed, his hand up the skirt of her dress as he traced lines along her sides, his lips pressed to her neck.
"What ever you want me to do."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:56 am

Lissi smirked and grinned as she hooked one of her legs around his waist before arching her back like she was going into a crab whist she got hold of one of his hands and ran it down her body. She came up smirking as she kissed him deeply.
"And what you gunna do if i dont stop sir?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:53 am

Jay tutted as she shimmed around him, his hands sliding over her arse as he gripped it harder, pulling her up closer to his body as he smirked.
"I wouldn't do that, I can lock this room," Jay grinned.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:49 am

Lissi smiled as she slid her arms around his neck slowly whist kissing him back gently and softly.
"I love you thousands Jay" She looked into his eyes as she smiled, her own bright blue eyes sparkling like the sun was constantly shinning into them as she smiled.
She danced still, moving her body around teasingly to Jay, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:46 am

Jay chuckled, watching her arse most of the time as he took her hands and stood up. As soon as he was standing his hands ran down her sides and onto her ars, holding her close to him as he kissed her gently.
"I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:35 am

Lissi finished her meal before she jumped up, her little black dress fell to the middle of her thighs and her long chocolate brown hair was wavy as it cascaded down both her slender shoulders, as she started to dance to the music. She held both her hands out for Jay to join her as she smiled, giggling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:28 am

"Lucky i didn't cook it then!" Jay laughed, having finished his burger already, his hands over his still muscled stomach. His shirt was half oepn to show the start of his 8 pack and his jeans belt was loose but he didn't care, he was with Lissi and appearences didnt matter to her. He watched her eat and the way she moved to the music - so gracefull so elegant.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:17 am

She smiled as she started to tuck into her lasange, mmm it was lovely, her favourite meal and sitting next to her lover, what could be more heaven? She moved her shoulders to the beat of the music as she ate, she'd be up dancing when she'd finished.
"Thankyou, It's lovely." She said inbetween eating her lasange.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:13 am

Jay smiled and turned on the music to some show she had been on about the other day as he began eating his geesy burger - perfect! Mmmmm every bit as greesy and dripping with mayo as he wanted. Gawgus? No, gawgus was what was sitting beside him right now.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:07 am

Lissi giggled sweetly all the way there, in the middle of their kisses and talks as her cheeks heated a bright pink. She was so happy Jay was back to his normal self and all the sparkles that were once in her eyes were back again, her eyes were a bright blue once again as she looked up at him.
She moved her legs around to sit up as she was layed onto the couch. She liked being in the more comfy and upper class seating area and she smiled to him when he came back with a plate of lasange for her.
"Thankyou sweetie," She said to him as she kissed him lightly on his lips once he'd sit down.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:49 am

Jay walked into the cafe with Lissi in his arms. He hadn't stopped kissing her or telling her how much he loved her since they had left the hospital and over and over he had apaologised for being an arse and getting himself hurt and making her upset. He walked over to the teachers eating area which had all the best food and best seating with couches and cushions. He laid her down and went and got her favourite meal and his favourite meal before returning to her.
"Ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovers Lunch.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2