The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lovers Leap.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:41 am

Ember smiled happily in her sleep, her dreams making her feel light and happy as she slept in her fiance's arms, content at last.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:40 am

He became an immovable soft rock,almost a hard pillow,arms around Ember not moving at all so he doesn't disturb her,giving her good dreams with one of his many minor talents that fluctuate and change.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:38 am

Ember smiled and snuggled close to him, her eyes closing as she sighed with happiness. Everything was perfect in her world at last and she had no idea how it could get better - if there was such a thing as better than this. She smiled happily as she slowly began to fall asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:37 am

"I love you to,you are my world Ember,and my Fiancée" love and pride filled his eyes an dwords with a passionate tone,proud to be her fiancée and passionetly in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:32 am

Ember yawned softly and tugged him down onto the bed with her, snggling into him. If she was going tor est she wanted him with her...Just so she felt safe and warm and loved. She looked up at him, her green cat like eyes full of love.
"I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 am

He let his lips touch hers once more then he pulled back slowly,having exerted enough strain in control to last him a few hours."If you worked it out,you have a better advantage ove me my love."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:22 am

Ember's body went limp as his lips touched hers and she kissed back passionatly, her hand cupping his cheek as she sighed happily into the kiss. She pouted and muttered.
"Unfair advantage."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:20 am

He pushed her down lightly,kissing her intensley to silence her protests about being fine,not grimicing in pain and the like that was OBVIOUSLY true.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:09 am

Ember pouted and tried to sit back up.
"Horril I'm fine..." She protested.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:08 am

He took her hand in his pulling her lightly onto the bed "You rest now and later,we can have our fun.You are to ill for field work with professer Loal."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:45 am

"It just hurts...Nothing to serious...Come on lets go." Ember smiled, gitting her teeth and ignoring the pain as she walked to the door, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:42 am

The look in his eyes was easily recodnisable as the look to say he had changed his mind "What's wrong Ember,why are you clutching your stomach?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:18 am

"Mkay," Ember said slowly, putting her hand over her stomach as sat up completly. A dull throbbing has begun and it was annoying her. She stood up slowly then ran a hand through her thick long hair.
"Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:07 am

"Hmm good question ... I think the Ogier was trying to get clearence for field work so I suppose we should go check his small clearing?" He longed to enjoy her body again but he had duties including attending lessons.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:46 am

"As you wish my love," Ember smiled and sat up slowly, kissing him as she did and cupping his cheek. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 am

"Drink?From you? Never." He scowled kissing her chest just above her breass (easiest way to phrase it ..) He smiled up at her "Perhaps we should go to lesson now love?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 am

Ember blushed and kissed his neck gently, smiling happily as her back arched slightly in responce to his lips and teeth.
"If you need to drink...take some."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:08 am

He leaned over her nipping her flesh and lightly pulling it with my teeth,moving slowly down the exposed flesh from her neck to torso (All flesh that is bare).
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:24 am

"I love you to Horril," Ember smiled and kissed him back, her dress slipping down her perfectly tanned thigh as she bent her leg up, pulling him closer to her. "So, so much."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:18 am

"Beautiful and sexy" He chuckled brushing his hand along her slightly raised cheek bone kissing her passionetly tracing her jaw line "I love you Ember!"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:14 am

Ember relaxed and kissed him back, her heart returning to its normal pace as she rested her forehead against his.
"So hot sexy doctor how am I holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:42 am

"Shhhh you are not pregnant,don't panic.I was just checking how your stomach is holding up the way the nurse told me to." He smiled and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 am

Ember blinked. He thought she was pregnant?!?! She couldn't be pregnant...Lexi was pregnant not her right...? Ember paniced she wasn't ready for kids and she knew all about vampire children but not about giving birth as a half vampire herself. Her whole body tensed up in worry. Would she be able to provide for it? Would she be able to look after it what with school? What would Horrils dad do to them both...
"I-I Can't be pregnant...It's just sore from the operation that's all."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 am

He ushered her through the dorm door onto his bed scowling softly "Lay down please Ember,this will feel weird but it won't take long" He pushed her down gently and began running his hand over her stomach gently compressing area's "One of my abilities is to sense life,newly formed or old."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:03 am

Ember pouted softly and shook her head.
"I'll be fine...I'm feeling Lexi's pain to at the moment..." Ember said softly and rubbed her stomach, imagining how her sister felt with a baby vampire growing inside of her. She wondered what would happen to her when she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lovers Leap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovers Leap.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next