The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lovers Lunch.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 am

Lissi looked up at him again and smiled, she closed her eyes as she placed a soft gentle kiss on his lips.
"Perfect." She said with a grin. Her sweet melodic voice soft and gentle like usual.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:09 am

Jay shook his head smiling.
"How about...a beach hut on a hawian beach that is just sectioned off for only us for miles on end?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:00 am

She turned around and looked at him.
"Unless you want to go anywhere else? I..I dont wanna make you go anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:58 am

"Hawii it is then," Jay smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 am

Lissi giggled softly, her cheeks flushing pink a little, now she was feeling a little silly.
"Ah, Hawii, so beautiful and romantic.." She smiled, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:49 am

Jay chuckled softly and looked up at the cieling thinking.
"Greece...Hawii, Italy, Africa, Florida...all hot hot hot!" Jay grinned.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:46 am

Lissi thought for a moment. She loved hot places, so something hot, but she didn't want to say where they went, it was both of their decisions, besides she was crap at geography.
"Somewhere hot." She smiled.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:40 am

He kissed back deeply and smiled down at her.
"Where should our honeymoon be then?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:29 am

Lissi grinned as she lay into her man. Hers.. and only hers. She reached up and kissed him deeply, smiling brightly. She turned around in his arms, now facing him as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:13 am

He smiled and looked down at her, tracing patterns up and down her back.
"I love you to baby, so so much."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:10 am

Lissi giggled sweetly, as she lay her head on his shoulder, still looking into his eyes. Her back rested against his chest as she lay inbetween his legs. She smiled and kissed his jawline, her head on his shoulder.
"I love you so much." She whispered in his ear, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:53 am

Jays breahte got caught in his throat as she moved that close to him. He was scared she'd move away so he kept still so she would get closer. A slow, easy smile crept across his face as he looked into her eyes, perfectly at home in them.
"Can I have a map i seem to have got lost in your eyes," Jay grinned.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:02 am

Lissi smiled, laying next to him, looking deep into his beautiful bluey greeny swirling eyes.She swore they hipnotised her, cause everytime she looked into them her heart pounded harder against her chest. She knew for definate she was completely and utterly head over heels in love with him,and she loved every second of it.
She shuffled even closer to him, her face only centimetres away as she smiled brightly, her eyes twinkling like a millon stars and her smile as bright as well..love.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:54 am

Jay watched her curiously as he smiled and traced patterns over her bare skin. He watched her, admiring her beauty from so close. He was the luckiet man in the world and no-one would tell him otherwise. The emotions his sister felt for Jecht were no where as near as strong as what he felt when he saw Lissi.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:44 am

Lissi smiled as she rested her head on his chest, resting one of her hands on to, her right hand, with the ring on. She looked up at Jay smiling, before her gaze turned back to her beautiful ring as she layed there admiring it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:28 am

Jay had the best afternoon of his life that day and would remember it for the rest of his life, the only bad thing was having to talk to her mother and father. He had faced things in his past, terrible things but lissi's parents...where going to be the scariest.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 am

Lissi's smile was fixed on her lips the whole time they were talking, and she nodded at maybe having children with him when he was hinting it slightly.She'd love to, she didn't want to be with any other man, and she love to mother his baby. She smiled and kissed his cheek as they continued to talk.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:01 am

Jay smiled and laid with her on the bed, talking for hours about their future together, laughing and joking, messing around and even hinting at maybe having children with her. He didn't want to seem to pushy but he never wanted another girl that wasn't Lissi. She had made his life so much better.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:48 am

Lissi giggled with joy as she felt the ring slide onto her wedding finger, it just felt so..right. It fitted perfectly and it was so bright it made her whole hand light up. She smiled to Jay, her eyes locked in his as she was swept from her feet. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, not afraid of falling, just to be closer to him as she kissed him back deeply and lovingly. Her favourite place was his arms as she was overjoyed at him being her fiancee, soon to be her husband. She never thought she'd meet anyone that would capture her heart completly, then she met Jay.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:42 am

Jay kissed back as he slipped the ring onto her wedding finger and kissed her fingers gently, never taking his eyes away from hers as he smiled. He felt so happy and thrilled, he swept her into his arms and kissed her deeper. His fiancee, his soon to be wife.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:39 am

Lissi gasped once more."It's beautiful!.." Lissi was lost for words as she stared at the beautiful ring infront of her,she was utterly speechless, she smiled even wider as she saw the ring, the binding of her and Jays love. Tears of happiness spung to her eyes as one trickled softly down her cheek. She leaned towards him and kissed him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:11 am

Jay smiled as he grabbed the box from his trousers pocket and showed her the ring:
Lovers Lunch. 18K_White_Gold_Seacrest_Sapphire_Ri

"I never want another woman, I am yours forever."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Lissi gasped as her smile became brighter and her eyes sparkled the most they ever had in her life. She slid her arms around his neck and got so close to him the're bodies were touching once again.
"Yes yes yes." She replied, beaming with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:53 pm

He kissed back, his arms wrapping around her waist as he pulled her closer to him. He felt so perfect when she was in his arms. He smiled, looking down at her.
"Lissi...will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:18 am

Lissi smiled as her eyes sparkled more than usal, she rolled over to her side with inhuman grace as she lay facing Jay. She took his chin in her right hand and closed her eyes as her lips met his.
"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lovers Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Lunch.   Lovers Lunch. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovers Lunch.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next