The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
School. Greeeeat. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
School. Greeeeat. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
School. Greeeeat. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
School. Greeeeat. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
School. Greeeeat. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
School. Greeeeat. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
School. Greeeeat. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
School. Greeeeat. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
School. Greeeeat. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

School. Greeeeat.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxLunarEclipse

xxLunarEclipse

School. Greeeeat. Empty
PostSubject: School. Greeeeat.   School. Greeeeat. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:05 am

Luna Ichiikuro sighs as she enters the girls dormitory, holding nothing but a picture, an empty wine glass, and a small box. She placed the box on a table before opening it. Her bright red eyes were narrowed as she looked into the box, then mindlessly putting the picture beside it. Her full lips matched the color of her eyes, a bright red. She still held the wine glass, the clear material stained with a dark red. She gently placed the stained glass on the other side of the box, still staring at the mysterious thing. After about a minute or so, she placed her right hand into the box, allowing her left to reach into her stained jeans pocket, then pulling out a sharpened knife. She looked at the knife for only a second, her gaze shifting to the box as she quickly shoved the knife inside. The knife dissolved when in hit the bottom of the box. She just stared with amazement while, almost automatically, reached for the picture. Before placing the picture into the now empty wooden cube, she stopped to look at it. The picture was of her father, him wearing his casual armor, and smiling big. Him having jet black hair that matched hers, the same eyes as well. She ran a hand through her short hair,letting her other hand let go of the picture. Her optics followed the picture as it fell and dissolved in the box. To think her entire suitcase fit in there. She closed the box, letting it sit at the table for now. She turned around, her still narrowed eyes capturing her surroundings. 'A new beginning? Teehee. More fun for me, I guess,' she thought, a smirk stealing her full, blood stained lips. She tugged on the collar of her dark red jacket so it covered her chin, then sliding her also bloodied hands into her pockets. (( Opinions, please. (: ))

Last edited by xxLunarEclipse on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Font, color. (:)
Back to top Go down

School. Greeeeat.
Page 1 of 1