The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sports in school I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Sports in school I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Sports in school I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Sports in school

Go down 
+3
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Rammstein
Ember_Fangs
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:28 am

Can we have a few more sport options please? I just vaguely know these sports and most of them are American and im English and I don't know how to play them D<
Can we like have... some sports us dumb english people would know like:
Swimming
Basketball
Hockey
Volleyball
Rock Climbing
Athletics
Tennis

etc.?
Thanks for concidering it!
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:31 am

We have two teachers...The fact that we have as many as classes as we do with only two guys teaching is beyond me. This is something you'll have to wait for Unrealistic.Entity for, but you might have to wait awhile for that.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:43 am

could i suggest horse riding? ^^' its only a thaught nothing serious =]
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:44 am

Maybe we could do them as clubs? I know i wouldnt mind teaching basketball and swimming.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:52 am

Like I said, there is only two teachers through out the entire school...and I really don't picture Jecht teaching anyone how to ride a horse or whatever. I like your enthusiasm though, perhaps at some point these can be made into real classes. The clubs idea isn't bad either, I'll take it into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:16 am

Perhaps students with skill in horse riding could teach it,if they have the basics it could start as just basics lessons?
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Rammstein

Rammstein

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 am

No, that ruins the whole point of having teachers.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:07 am

How about you all just read the rules and understand that this forum isn't ready for all of those sports? Until I get enough teachers on this forum I am not even considering adding any more classes. I'm about to take out a few of them. So, don't push your luck people. Your ideas are nice and all, but I'm not adding anything pointless. The pool is for recreation right now. No swim team. It's only for the sheer fact that we don't need one at the school. So, I'm sorry for the inconvenience of this pointless topic in the complaint section. Also, don't think of me as harsh, even though I am being a bit too harsh.. Forgive me, please. There's just a lot going on and blah. Sorry. Think of ill of me if you wish, but yeah.. I'll take it as it comes, okay? Try and recruit some teachers, all right? Please? x.x;

I'll have a Suggestion and Ideas section up soon.. Just bare with me guys and girls. Please.

Last edited by unrealistic.entity on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:08 am

ok ^^
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 am

Thank you for your cooperation! <3
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:18 am

Not trying to side against you Unreal, but you do NOT have a suggestions/idea forum like I do on my sites. So you cannot blame them for wanting to give their ideas for the site, they most likely didn't know where to put it and the complaint section seemed to be the one that fit the most. Flipping out on your users is how you lose them, especially when they are just trying to help. I can be a dick, but I'm respectful about being one. =/
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:20 am

sure >>'
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:24 am

Bah, forget I said anything. Fuck what you guys think and blah, what ever Unreal said.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:26 am

dont through a fit i was just talking about you being a dick sorry unrealistic but i sorta agree with what he said about the suggestions thing ^^'
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 am

Lol, I'm not throwing a fit. So you think I'm a dick? But a respectful dick...I'm not sure how to take that...Thanks? Razz
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:31 am

^^ take it how u want tho i guess a compliment is the best way =]
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 am

Well just in case you meant it as an insult, FUCK YOU. Razz But if not, then thanks I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 am

No i didn't know where to put it and it was just because there didnt seem to be any sports up that were like...different. Baseball and softball i dnt know how to play, dance just..no...then broom stick flying which is kinda.. o.o hogwartzy and then fighting classes o.o I just wished to suggest some other sports...sorry.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 am

It's fine Ember. I'm just a PMSing bitch. Razz I'll put up a suggestions and ideas section, all right dearie? Sorry for the trouble I've caused.. I'm just trying to sort a few things out and keep up with all of the fast RP that characters get left out of.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 am

you've got ur work cut out id never be able to handle this it would crash and burn majorly xD
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:48 am

Lol its okay im like that on my forum ^^'
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:50 am

Take the fighting classes if you don't know any of the sports very well, Jecht teaches em so I could help you learn both in RP and out.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: RE: Complaints   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:04 am

Let her get the site up and running with people and enough teachers; and then start asking. XD
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:06 am

I fucking love you Tibs. God. Thank you. <3 And PLEASE PEOPLE! Just chill! <333333 I will give you candy, without the after rape! :]
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:06 am

^^^^^^^ Great.....Awesome. Good Job Pretty.

Everyone that is asking for shit after Atreyu explained this shit is a NOOB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sports in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports in school   Sports in school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sports in school
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next