The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

SCHOOL RULES! You must read these!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! Empty
PostSubject: SCHOOL RULES! You must read these!   SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:31 pm

1.) Always follow the rules.
2.) Never disrespect another student, staff member, teacher, or the headmistress.
3.) No drinking or smoking on school campus.
4.) No magic in the school halls, dormitory's, or classrooms unless given permission by a teacher or the headmistress.
5.) No boys in the girls dormitory and no girls in the boys dormitory after hours.
6.) Always follow curfew. ( Sunday-Thursday: Curfew is 10 PM. Friday-Saturday: Curfew is Unlimited. )
7.) During school hours you are to be at class on time. ( The basic times will be set up and everyone's schedule will be different if there are more than twenty students. The times for breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be at the same time, though. )
8.) Never skip class without permission or legitimate reason.
9.) Follow the rules of the class room. ( These rules may differ from teacher to teacher, but the teachers must follow these basic rules. )
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! Empty
PostSubject: Consequences.   SCHOOL RULES! You must read these! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:51 am

Consequences for violating the rules (Student Consequences.)
-First Offense: Verbal warning from guard, teacher, or headmistress.
-Second Offense: 2 day Ban from extracuricular activities (This includes freetime.)
-Third Offense: 1 Week Ban from extracuricular activities (This includes freetime.)
-Fourth Offense: 3 Days in ISS.
-Fifth Offense: Removal from the academy with option to appeal.
-Sixth Offense: Removal from the academy without option to appeal.

Consequences for violating the rules (Staff Member consequences.)
-First Offense:1 Week of Meal duty.
-Second Offense: 1 Week withholding of pay.
-Third Offense: Termination without option for rehire.

When approached by a guard, the guard is forbidden to use brutal force so long as the offender cooperates. If the offender, back talks the guard, capitol punishment is allowed. If the offender stands up, raises a hand, or moves to attack the guard, the guard is allowed to use brutal force (Note, this does not mean they follow the United States self-defense policy. They are not required to use equal force, but rather brutal force.)
Back to top Go down

SCHOOL RULES! You must read these!
Page 1 of 1