The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Maria Tour

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Maria let out soft moans in pleasure at the kissing as her back arched slightly, letting her neck be explosed to the mans lips. They did that for a while, teasing each other back and forth, testing each other until both where bursting witht he want for one another. That's when they took it to the next level. Maria's body was in pure bliss the entire time their bodies where touching, her lips kissed wherever they could reach, her hands tracing his body happily.
That night had to be the best Maria had ever had. Her whole body was alive with passion and love and she couldn't stop the moans coming. She wanted him the more he gave to her - he was perfect. When they had finished she lay panting on his bed, completly in heaven.
"W-wow..."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Jecht would smirk as she slipped off his pants, he would help her kick them off, then return to kissing her; the both of them were down to nothing but their underwear. His right hand would grip the back of her head, holding her by her hair some what aggressively; His left hand would hold wrap around her lower back. Jecht pulled her head back by her hair, breaking away from their kiss and exposing her neck. His lips would move to her neck and passionately kiss on it, nibbling her playfully. After a few moments his grip on her hair would loosen, then his lips would begin traveling down her body. His lips moved from her neck, to her collar, her chest, then to her breasts which he took some extra time on, playing with her nipples in between his lips, nibbling on them playfully as he switched between breasts. His hands would trace along the sides of her upper body.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Maria kept kissing before she slowly laid back down, pulling him ontop of him. She wanted him as much as he wanted her she hoped. She kissed him more passionately, her hair fanning around her as she slipped off his Jeans gently, using her foot to kick them off when they reached his knees. She kissed more more, enjoying his touch on her skin and the touch of his skin under her fingers as she explored his body slowly, a smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:16 pm

Jecht felt a chill run up his spine, a good one at that. Jecht hadn't been that sensitive, it was just her touch, her kiss was warm and sexy, everything about her had been sexy. He felt himself getting turned on as she unbuttoned his pants and kissed him, she would most likely feel it poking against her. He couldn't help it anymore, she was just too much. Jecht was getting ready to just take her for himself, but he would kiss and enjoy her a little bit longer. His hands remained in place, continuing to gently stroke her body. The crave for tobacco had completely left him, none of that mattered right now.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Maira blushed slightly, kissing more as she undid his jean belt and jeans, kissing him deeper as she let his trousers undone, running his hands back up his body to around his neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her body pressed up against his as she kissed down his jaw gently, down his neck and shoulder, teasing him, discoering what makes him shiver.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Jecht gently made her legs wrap around him as they sat together on the bed; she was in his lap with her legs wrapped around him. As she undressed herself and him, Jecht would continue to passionately kiss her, his right hand moving to her left cheek and cupping it, gently stroking her skin with his fingers. His left hand would move to cup and massage one of her breasts, they were a perfect size and perfectly shaped, this woman was indeed flawless.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Maria laughed softly, obeying she took off her bra for him, taking off his tie and unbuttoning his shirt, slipping it off of him as she threw it to one side. Everything about him was perfect. She let her bra drop to the floor as she kissed him again, sitting up slightly to reach his lips and kiss him again. Her hand cupped his cheek, her other one trailing down his chest and stomach as she shivered at his touch.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Jecht continued their kiss, groaning softly as she broke away to kiss his jaw and neck. Her lips, her skin, her hair, everything was soft and warm to the touch, he could lose himself with her. He would close his eyes as he kissed her once again. He felt her small hands press up against his chest, trying to pry his jacket off. He would sit up, and rip his jacket off. He would then throw it aside, he was now wearing a button up white shirt with a black tie on, along with his normal blue baggy pants. She was barely wearing anything, she looked so sexy, she was flawless. Jecht then leaned back down onto her, kissing her lips once again, but this time he would break away and begin kissing down. Kissing her chin, then her neck and continuing to move down until he reached her clothed breasts. He would then nibble at her bra, pulling down on it playfully. He wanted it off.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Maria smiled softly, running her hands down his chest and up his top gently as she kissed deeper, her tongue dancing with his happily as she helped to take his top off, only pausing in the kissing as she moved down, kissing down his jaw gently to his neck then back up to his lips to continue their passionate kiss.
Marias whole body was alive with an inner fire like her body had woken up from a dull long sleep. All she could feel was his touch, his fingers on her skin and their lips locked together. she half thorught it was a dream but the back of her mind told her it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Jecht flung his socks off as she loosened them, which was kind of sexy for her to use her feet like that. His right hand would leave the mattress, leaving him to hold himself up with only one hand, which was rather easy for Jecht. His right hand moved to her head and gently grabbed the back of it, his fingers softly running through her hair and his thumb passionately stroking her cheek. This seemed like a dream, reality could never be this good, so he would simply enjoy his dream while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Maria kissed bak the same, her hands moving to his chest and to around his neck then down his back as she deepened the kiss, her eyes closing. She was already half naked anyway so she wasn't that bothered yet. She let her hands wonder over his body as she smiled into the kiss. He was so perfect, she gently took his socks off with her feet while kissing.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:39 am

Jecht kept his smirk, staring into her beautiful big blue eyes. His hands balled into fists, digging into the mattress to hold him up. He would softly speak once again in reply to her. "Like this." He would kick his shoes off of his feet, then move in for another kiss. He would then slip his tongue into her mouth, dancing softly and skillfully with her tongue, kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:35 am

She kissed back gently, smiling up at him as she whispered back. "And my answer would be yes." she smiled sweetly and just watched him happily, his beautiful drop dead beautiful eyes. She smiled and cupped his cheek gently.
"How would you reply?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:33 am

A confident smirk would drag across Jecht's face as she finished her speaking. That was all Jecht needed to hear, with those few sentences she let him know exactly how she was feeling, and it wasn't far off from how he felt. He noticed all of her movements, most notably the spreading of her legs, she was teasing him and he knew it. He would get onto the bed and crawl on top of her, their faces only a few inches apart. He would softly speak to her in his sexy deep voice. "I could ask you the same question..." He then leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 am

Maria laughed softly laying down on the bed running a hand through her hair as she yawned softly again, looking up at him with her bright blue eyes.
"I met you what? 8 hours ago?" she smiled, doing her innocent face, her lips turning into a soft pout and her eyes moving into a puppy dog gaze. "If you think that's a good enough time for someone to come onto you." Maria raised an eyebrow watching him curiously.
"Do you want me to be coming onto you?" Maria propped one leg up leaving the other stretched out, completly at home.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:23 am

Jecht brought his left hand up to his head, running it through his hair. He couldn't believe his eyes, she was gorgeous, too beautiful for words. Her body was flawless, seeing her undress and lay on his bed like that was just too damn sexy. He couldn't help but be a little turned on by her. "I'm starting to get the feeling that you're comin on to me..." He said with a sly smirk as he lazily stood before her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:12 am

Maria giggled at being laid on the bed as she sat up corss legged.
"Taking it we're sharing the bed?" Maria asked, slipping her hands under her top and taking off her bra. She hated sleeping in it so she would just sleep in her top and panties, slipping off her skirt she dumped it on the floor, letting her hair fall down loose around her shoulders.
"You don't mind me being like this do you?" She asked innocently, sitting cross legged on the bed in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:09 am

Jecht was speechless for a few moments, trying to speak but the words didn't come out. He couldn't believe his ears. Here was this beautiful girl half naked in his arms, asking him to take her to bed with him. He wasn't sure how to take that, what did she mean? Your house, your rules, I'm a good girl...Doesn't that sound sexual to you? Gah, why are women so confusing... He thought to himself, who knows, he might get lucky tonight. He would look down to her and smirk, right before kicking open his bed room door and walking in, heading towards the bed. "What ever you want is what we'll do..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:58 am

Maria shook her head and looked up at him; she wanted him to be fit and helathy for tomorrow.
"I'll be fine on the couch unless you want me in bed with you," she smirked cheekily, yawning again as she covered her mouth. She couldn't care less about no Pj's - it was going to be a sleep in underwear night tonight. She watched him curiously; she had been right about the stronger thatn he looks thing. She couldn't help but wonder if it was just fighting that made him like this...strong. It was nice being in his arms like this and she lent her head on his chest, yawning.
"You're house you're rules, I'm a good girl," she murmured teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 am

A smirk would remain on Jecht's face as he carried her towards his dojo. He arrived at the door, kicking it open with his right leg. "Thanks..." He said with a soft chuckle. He left her bags by the door, figuring that they would just come back to them later; this would free up his right hand. He would sling her off his shoulder and into both of his arms, carrying her bridal style instead. He did this since it was probably more comfortable for some one who was sleepy and had jet-lag. "You can sleep in one of two places, my bed or the couch...It gets kinda chilly here at night so I'll take the couch if you want. I only have enough blankets for one of them so..." For some reason Jecht had been a little nicer to Maria, offering her the warm bed while he took the cold couch.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:38 am

Maria squealed at being upside down over the mans shoulder, hair hair dangling down as his arm was over her knees as she laughed, blushing slightly. She had a brillaint view from down here, the world upside down though it wasn't helping her headache. She closed her eyes yawning again. She just wanted to sleep but she'd never really slept alone before, she was always cuddled up with her brother or a friend.
"You're to strong." She mumbled sleepily, her eyes blinking as she watched ground from this odd angle.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:34 am

Jecht nearly lost himself in her eyes, he hadn't seen eyes that beautiful since...since Emily...But she was long gone now, a dead memory of his past. His eyes would slightly widen as she asked to stay at his place, did that mean what he thought it meant? He would smirk at her, she was flirting with him and he knew it. Her place was right there yet she wanted to go back to his, she was up to something and Jecht knew it. "Sure, if you want." He playfully lifted her up with his left arm, then placed her on his shoulder, wrapping his left arm around her to hold her in place, carrying her with ease. "Light as a feather." He chuckled at her, showing a playful side that rarely ever came out. He began walking back towards his place, Maria on his left shoulder and her suitcase in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:19 am

Maria blinked, looking up at him, her cheeks going red slowly as she just looked into his eyes stuttering.
"Or I could stay at yours if it's to much hassle," she bit her lip blushing more. She didn't want to trouble this guy and she could unpack and shit if he didn't want her to stay over for a night. She blinked relaising what she had said she bit her lip harder. Man when she was tired she said what she meant without even thinking. She blushed a bit more.
"You can try to carry me," Maria smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 am

Jecht softly shook his head at her, stopping to help her maintain balance since she had nearly lost it a few times. He stepped out in front of her and caught her as she fell forward, catching her with his left arm. He looked down at her, holding her with one arm in an awkward, yet romantic position; his left arm was wrapped around her while his right continued to carry the suitcase. This didn't seem real, it was like a dream, flowing together perfectly. "I could...I'm a lot stronger than I look..." He spoke softly to her, his voice losing some of the hatred he normally had. It was true though, Jecht could carry the weight of three men on his back and sprint full speed with out growing tired.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:06 am

Maria blinked, spotting the number then glancing to Jecht blushing.
"You could carry me and all my bags?" She raised an eyebrow in disbelief then pointed to her dance studio. "Halluleyha," Maria grinned, yawning again. She just wanted to crash on the bed then and there. She had tripped several times alone the pavement, not bothering with shoes and just carrying them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maria Tour
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next