The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Maria Tour

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Maria brung her right leg round swiftly and shoved her whole strength and weight back against him. He was a tall guy but her mother had always said; the taller they are the harder they fall. She ducked out of his arms automatically so he didn't drag her down with him.
"Like that?" she turned round to face him, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Jecht held his grip on her, his facial expression remaining blank and dull. "If you're dealing with an assassin, he's gonna sneak up on you...If he grabs you like this, you'll most likely end up dead, unless you get lucky and act quickly... Place your right leg behind mine, use it to trip me, push your body weight against me and I should fall back onto the ground. Understand?" Jecht was still rather new to the whole teaching game, so hopefully he wasn't doing too bad.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:50 am

Maria blinked, her back was pressed up against the entire part of his front and her heart fluttered slightly - not in fear in... Maria blinked, shutting out the emotion as she tried to clam her breathing. Her bdy was slightly more rigid from the position. She could kick him and land flat on her face no doubt or she could stand very still and wait for him to teach her how.
"No..." she murmured back, her voice slightly huskey from the little pressure. "Guess you're going to have to talk me through it," she smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:44 am

Jecht took the punch, it hurt, just not very badly. He knew that would push her, exactly what he wanted. She could hit rather hard when she tried, she just had to be persuaded a bit. His face was cold and blank, it turned back slowly to look at her. After a few moments of silence a smirk broke out across his face, he was proud of her. "Don't be...You did good..." Jecht was fine, hopefully her hand hadn't been damaged from the punch. He still had much to cover, he figured teaching her how to escape bad situations and death grips would be the most important at first, just in case some one were to sneak up on her and grab her, she would know how to escape from it. Defense was more important, at least to him it was. "Excuse me..But this is training...Deal with it..." It was his way of apologizing to her for touching her and being so violent. He would quickly move to her back side, grabbing her and wrapping his left arm around her neck, his right arm traveled underneath her arm and curved upwards, his right wrist would lay above his left one, pressing into it to hold his grip on her. His grip was gentle, he was applying no pressure as of yet, right now he was just showing her. "Do you know how to escape this?" He softly asked into her ear, their bodies were close together pressing against one another.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:28 am

Coward...no...no she wasn't a coward. Her blue eyes took on a dangerous blue edge. How DARE he call her a coward? she had probably done more things than him, she was the one who had looked for her father after everything, who wouldn't back down. No, coward was one thing she wasn't. So she punched him.
When it connected Maria blinked in shock that it had come from her right fist. She blinked, her eyes wide as she had actually heard something snap, she stepped back unsurely, her eyes wide. She was sure he was going to hit back or something.
"Sorry," Maria stuttered, taking another step back. Pancake time, she thought to herself as she tensed up, praying it wasn't as bad as she had thought.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:22 am

Jecht's squinted in annoyance at her, he didn't expect that, not at all. He kind of found it cute, but once again he would shake that thought off, he wasn't about to let his emotions get the better of him. He's had them bottled up for so long, and it was going to stay that way. "Hit me like you mean it...Coward..." He didn't mean his last words, he was merely trying to entice her into hitting him with full force. He wanted her to stop holding back and show her true strength, no matter what the cost.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:16 am

Maria slapped him. She knew it wouldn't hurt, she was pathetic at it but it was as hard she could do it. Her brother had described her as a kitten pawing at a brick wall and expecting it to hurt. It had wounder her up but she knew he was right; another reason why she needed so mcuh training. It left a slight red mark but that was it. maybe it was because she was tired or genuinly she was weak unless in another form. She looked fragile and hit like a kitten - joys.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:07 am

Jecht walked around to the front of her again and took a few steps back. He looked at her dead in the eyes, his multi-colored eyes meeting her beautiful blue ones. He needed to test her physical abilities before he could really get started, he would go easier on her since this wasn't a class, this was a one on one session. "Hit me...As hard as you can..." He pointed to his left cheek, turning his face to the right to help expose it..."Right here..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:01 am

Maria understood what he ment and it made her stomach twist slightly as she wondered if her brother would get involved; their connection was the only thing she had. She shook her head slightly, clearing the thought of it as she sqaured her shoulders. He could look after himself, Jay was a brilliant fighter,, she wasn't. He would be fine. She needed to concentrate and reamin calm. She nodded slowly, remaining calm as she slowly spoke.
"Okay...I've got it," nothing else mattered only then and now, wrong move and life gone so she needed to remain calm and focus. Jay was fine, perfectly safe, fine...safe...she relaxed everytime she told herself that over and over. He was probably out kissing some girl he'd met; he was perfect. Maria smiled. Yes. She was worried.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 am

Jecht stopped walking once he stood behind her once again, inhaling a deep breath through his nose causing him to unintentionally take in her beautiful scent. This threw his mind off thought for a moment, but he quickly shook it off and returned to the teaching. "Emotions...They cannot exist. you must forgot yourself when you fight...Nothing else matters, nothing but the fight...No matter what happens, you must remain calm." Jecht still needed to test her physical prowess, that would come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:47 am

"Anger..." Maria began thinking. Lust no - she hadn't had a boyfriend since she was 15 and the most she had done was a kiss with tongues before she'd been ripped from her home. She hadn't had time for those things. "Love for people I care about....Emotional Pain," Maria finsihed, she didn't think there was many more, well, not that she knew of. Those where the things that she let rule her actions alot. Those 3 main things.
She watched as he walked around her, her blue eyes watching him carefully but now she was more sure he wouldn't takle her without not letting her hit the floor to hard. She was in good hands...Very good hands.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:40 am

Jecht began slowly circling her, studying her as he did so. He noticed that she seemed to enjoy his massage a little more than he thought. That made him a bit happy, perhaps that could lead to something more..."Which emotions do you let control you? Lust? Anger? Sorrow?" He said trying to make things more clear to her, he wanted to know her weaknesses, so he could improve on them and possibly make them into strengths. If emotions ran you in battle, you would most likely die, he needed to make sure she would let no emotions interfere...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:29 am

"What do you mean by weakest emotions?" Maria began uncertainly. She was perfectly relaxed, she felt like she was laying on her bed fast asleep and she bit her lip to stop herself from asking him not to stop the massaging. She blinked a few times to clear the lull out of her head as she stiffled a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:25 am

Jecht's brow raised, almost blushing as she said that, but stopping himself and hiding it well. He continued the massage, perhaps a little bit longer then he should have, but he couldn't help it. Her skin, her smell, it was nice, almost uplifting. "Thanks..." He would say as he gently took his hands off her, he didn't even really want to teach her anymore, was it wrong that he wanted to embrace her right then and there? Some one he barely knew. He didn't really care if it was wrong, he just figured it was something that couldn't happen to him, something that would be too good to be true. Jecht would push his own thoughts aside once again, they didn't matter anyway, false hopes were pointless to have. Or at least that's what he thought. "Relaxed? Good...Now you must be able to remain calm under any circumstances, no matter how extreme...What are your weakest emotions?" He needed an honest answer from her if he was going to teach her, hopefully she would comply.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:19 am

raises one eyebrow at his , unuasual , teaching style but decides that there must of been a reason and lets it go easaly , chews softly at my lower lip as i watch silently .
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:14 am

Maria sighed slightly, guessing that she'd have to let go of all her anger and tension to learn to fight so she let the thoughts go away. She let them float away tot he back of her mind for now. Her eyes closed as her muscles relaxed slowly, her breathing slowing to an almost standstill. She felt completly relaxed and calm and now she wanted nothing better than to sleep. Her eyes opened slowly as she murmured.
"You do good massages."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:10 am

Jecht smirked at her, she almost got it, she just was trying a bit too hard. "Almost...Relax, don't try so hard...Let it flow naturally..." Jecht ran his right hand down his chest and stomach, trying to show how relaxed his breathing was. Jecht walked around to stand behind her, catching a student who had been there out of the corner of his eye. He had heard her come in awhile back, but shrugged it off, just like he was going to do right now. "Excuse this...But it will help you relax until it becomes a second nature...." His hands would rise to her shoulders, gently massaging them. She would most likely take this the wrong way, or maybe she wouldn't. He was just trying to help her relax, being relaxed and calm was essential to learning his fighting style. But Jecht also did enjoy touching her, her skin had been soft and warm to the touch, it felt amazing, but it was wrong for him to feel that way, or at least to him it was. He was suppose to be teaching her, not feeling her up. He would stop in a few moments anyway, he was just trying to help calm her, and so far it seemed to be working.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 am

Maria nodded and relaxed slowly, still watching him carefully. She didn't want to be a pancake on the floor and if he even tried it she was dodging. The guy looked like he could hit people hard and she didn't want to be on the end of it. She slowly started breathing the same as him and as she did everything seemed slightly...clearer. More slow. She smiled softly as she kept up the breathign tecneque, still watching him carefully. She was more alert now, on her toes, her senses open to every sound, movement smell or feel.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:00 am

watches carefully , taking the tips on myself , trys it were im sitting , makes a small coughing, snorting noise as i managed to breath in wrong . deathly pale skin takes on a soft pink tinge but i try again this time manging well.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:55 am

Jecht's face became expressionless once more, he studied her, every little action or movement she made. For some reason he found her...Attractive, the way she bit her lip, the way she blushed..He didn't quite understand it himself, he shouldn't feel that way. He shrugged it off, pretending the thought had never crossed his mind. "First off, relax. Stop worrying so much...You'll be fine..." Jecht began walking towards her, stopping once they were rather close to each other, about a foot away. "Breathe through your nose, and push the oxygen down, like you were going to sing..." He demonstrated, doing the same. His stomach would curve in as he inhaled, taking a deep soothing breath.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:55 am

she had been sitting in the corner of the room for a little while , her acid green eyes stared out around the room taking not of every person . and of every action , no one had made eyecontact with her yet but she didant mind she sat silently and watched her legs cured up on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:48 am

Maria nodded slowly and tied her hair up in a poney tail for now it would do. It was messy and wild but she couldn't give a damn, as long as she could see and didn't get to hot when she was moving she guessed. She bit her lip again watching him, rocking onto the balls her feet to her heels again as she waited for her next instruction.
She felt like an idiot not knowing anything about fighting and her cheeks had a perminate scarlet tinge to them to declare it to the world. She bit her lip hard again as she watched parying that he didn't takled her because if he did she was going down - Hard.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:40 am

He would watch her as she took off her shoes and got ready to fight him, he smirked at her, he found it kind of cute that she had no idea what to do. "Tie your hair up..." He calmly spoke, he had no intentions on starting with straight up combat. For now he would stick to basic exercises, things that he found necessary to know in order to fight like he does...In order to fight like the water. Once she did so, he would move onto the breathing exercises...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:29 am

Maria grimanced, she was tired and ratty and she already and an IOU which could be anthing at anytime. She sighed slightly and got up and followed him, dumping her bag on the floor with a thump. She wasn't sure about this - she was in the exactly best clothes to be learning how to fight so she took off her heels and dumped them at the side to. She wasn't even sure how to stand. She looked as out of place as a Lagoon in the middle of the driest desert. She looked up at him waiting for her to basically own her sorry arse.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:24 am

Jecht didn't know how long it would take to train her, only time would tell. "That depends on you..." Jecht shrugged, he wasn't entirely sure on what he wanted, so he would just have her owe him some sort of favor. "Not sure myself, let's just call it an IOU..." He inhaled one more drag from his 'Italian Smoke' before putting it out in the ash tray. He took his legs off his desk and took a moment to stand up, letting a yawn out before he did. He rose to his feet and looked over to her, he might as well have started training her now. "Come on..." He said as he walked towards the door, his hands resting behind his head as he walked. He would push open the door with his right leg and step into his dojo, continuing to walk until he reached the middle. He would then turn around and wait for her, his eyes closed as he lazily stood there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maria Tour
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next