The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Maria Tour

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:59 am

Jecht stopped walking for a moment, letting a soft chuckle pass his lips as he stood there. She sounded exhausted, like she was about to pass out right then and there. "You sound exhausted...Want me to carry you?" He didn't really need any more instructions, he would find his way there on his own. Jecht felt his craving for tobacco grow even stronger, he would need a smoke soon.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:52 am

Maria was exhausted as well and she was just about keeping up with him. She kept rubbing her eyes and yawning, the time zone was catching up with her.
"Dance studio or something but I don't know whether it's with the arts or in the sports area," Maria said, rubbing her temples, she had a headache coming on as well; perfecto.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:49 am

Jecht sighed at her, he wasn't really looking forward to going on an expedition through out the school, trying to find her class. He didn't know the school much better than she did, he would just lazily speak once he finished his sigh. "Alright...Let's go..." He began walking towards the exit, maybe he should have offered for her to stay here, it would have been a hell of a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:44 am

"They haven't told me yet, they handed me the keys and said get to know the teachers," maria yawned softly covering her mouth polietly as she did so, blinking at how he carried her suitcase. Man...she was weak, she'd struggled with her clothes.
"It has a number thing if that helps," Maria showed him the number on the key, blinking. "And I have a map...That's it."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:41 am

Jecht shrugged as he walked over to her suitcase, picking it up and slinging it over his back. He carried it with ease, using only two fingers on his right hand; his smoking fingers, the middle and pointer. He was about to offer her to just stay here, but decided not to, figuring that she wouldn't be interested anyway. "Where's your class at?" He said as he turned around to face her, he was starting to feel the need to smoke a cigarette; bad habits die hard.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:33 am

Maria picked up the holdal and her hand luggage back consisting of her mobile phone and books, her holdal had her laptop in and her suitcase her clothes.
"If you wouldn't mind grabbing the suitcase?" Maria smiled happily. She had no idea where the living areas for the teachers where so she'd let him lead.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:25 am

A look of surprise came over Jecht, but he quickly shook it off, making his face return to his normal blank expression. Did she just ask what I think she asked?...Whoa... Jecht gave a shrug of his shoulders before lazily replying to her. "Sure...Want me to carry some of that crap?" Jecht really wasn't the romantic type, but he was smooth in his own weird way.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:10 am

Maria blinked then tugged out a key from her skirt ppocket.
"Mmm but I don't know where it is..." Maria sighed slightly then looked at her suitcase and holdal bag with her life possessions in. She wanted a shower then to get into her Pj's and go to bed if anything.
"Think you could show me?" Maria jingled the key smiling.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:04 am

Jecht rose his brow at her once again, she didn't have a place here yet? He thought the Mistress was suppose to give them their own living quarters. Guess she hasn't gotten around to her yet. "You don't have your own place here? You were suppose to be given one..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:58 am

Maria blinked slowly again, looking away. She didn't want to go but she didn't really want to fight. To be honest she just wanted another massage and to sit and talk for a while but they guy wasn't the talking type she she rubbed her neck looking back up to meet his eyes.
"I think I'm good for tonight I have jet lag...Do the teachers just bunk with the kids or what?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:52 am

Jecht rose his brow at her, she was giving him an odd look; Staring at him with those big blue eyes. He didn't know why, but that look made him a little uneasy, a look of confusion spread across his face, but it would quickly leave and return to his normal blank expression...Why is she looking at me like that? Man I must be screwing up pretty bad... He shook the thought off and returned to the lesson. "Don't call me Sir, it's Jecht. And that's up to you. Have you had enough?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:41 am

Maria nodded, finally getting what he ment. She rubbed the back of her calf muscle absentmindedly from an old wound like she always did after doing various things with it. She glnaced up at Jecht as he had stopped in mid sentance. She met his mutli coloured eyes with her vibrant blue ones as she stopped for a moment. Something at what he had said and how he looked at her made her stop, she was sure why but she just stopped and properly looked at him.
He wasn't the lazy man most people would take a look at him and say, her was fit, athletic built and strong. He had a relaxed air about him that made it easy to relax around which she guessed helped his students. He wore scruffy clothes, loose and baggy but it seemed to fit him and his aura perfectly it drew you in. He wasn't the man you thought he was on first look, he was even without a smoke for once which ment she could properly see his face without it clouded in smoke. Strong jaw that jutted out slightly in diffiance and eyes that just...took your breathe away.
Maria blinked out of it then glanced at the floor and to her shoes and bag before rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, flicking her hair out of her face.
"Okay next move or is that all for tonight Sir?" Maria smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:34 am

Jecht would catch her kick again, this time it actually shook his hand as he did so. She was getting it down, and much more quickly than he would have thought; she was a natural. "That's what I thought...Alright..." He would smirk at her as he finished his sentence, letting her leg free of his grasp. After she assumed a normal stance he would speak in his deep voice once again. "Yeah..The water...Water can take any form, it drifts with out effort one moment, then pounds down in a torrent the very next..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:01 am

Maria pulled a slight face at her foot being caught again, she might as well leave her leg on his shoulder. Water?
"Water?" Maria blinked. Fast gushing water, fluid, fast. Ah. Now Maria got it, she smiled in tryumph. she didn't even give a warning this time she simply swung her leg up and round, completly relaxed, imagining her leg on a current of water, fast powerfull and relaxed at what it does.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:49 am

Jecht would smirk once more as he caught her kick yet again, each time she did a little better than before. "I'm telling you, don't tense up..." He let her foot go once again, allowing her to stand normally before him. The two gazed into each others eyes, his multi-colored ones meeting her bright blue optics. "It's not about strength or power...You gotta be fluid...You have to be like water...You see what I'm saying?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 am

Maria shrugged, so what if he had seen her underwear? It was basically like him seeing in a bikini and she really didn't care that much. She sighed, trying to relax. She didn't get why relaxing was so important anyway, if she was relaxed surely the kick would be floppy and useless? She tried to relax, rolling her shoulders a bit forward then back.
Relax Maria...It's fine...you have time...you have all the time you need for tongiht. She looked at him again and took a quick half step back then swung her leg back up, relaxed and alot faster than her last time.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:15 am

Jecht merely stood there relaxing as she stretched, he never really needed to, his body had become accustom to it; years of training tends to do that. His eyes would widen as she lifted her leg up, she had been wearing a skirt, so she revealed herself a little bit more than she might have wanted. His cheeks would turn a little red as she did that, his face turning to the left so that he could avert his eyes. He did this out of respect for her, though he did get a good view before hand. "Next time...Wear something a little less revealing..." He uttered lazily, trying to hint to her what she had just done. She was making this whole training thing even harder on him, it wasn't exactly easy for him to get this close to such a beautiful woman. Jecht would pull through though, he wasn't one to be so easily side-tracked. He waited for her to finish stretching, letting out a yawn as he did so. Once she finished he would pop his neck to the left then speak again. "Alright.." He would catch her foot just like before, feeling the speed increase in her kick. He would smirk at her, placing his opposite hand on the back of her knee, softly pushing it so that her leg would loosen up a bit, it had been far too stiff. "Relax and loosen up...You're too stiff."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:36 am

Maria decided skirts where not the best things to wear during training and neither where tops that just about covered your breasts let alone anything else. It was a cool outfit fure sure but not for training in. She nodded. Stretching was important so she decided to do a few she did with her dance student. She brung one leg up to her chest, waiting 10 seconds, swapped and di the same witht he other leg, then she held her leg behind her for 10 seconds then the other. She lent forward, stretching her leg out stright in front of her before swapping legs. Then she sat on the floor in the splits, stretching to one set of toes, pausing for 10 seconds then to the other and holding for 10 seconds. She put her feet together in front of her and stretched forward for 10 seconds, touching her toes. Feeling more ready for it she nodded.
Relaxion. She needed to relax again. The fact her brothers mind was completly shut off to her made her jittery and pissy but she tried to shut it out. He was fine...he was safe...She took a deep shaky breath then let it out slowly. Maybe she did need to meditate. she bit her lip wondering if he would massage her shoulders again, that had helped alot but she didn't want to ask. Instead she let her mind go blank, completly blank so she could feel ever part of her body as she tensed them all then slowly loosened them so she felt as if her body was floating. Much better.
"Ok...and again? Ready?" she waited for him to nod before she swung her foot round, half the time it had taken her before, aiming it at his temple.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:21 am

Jecht simply lifted his hand up to catch her by the ankle, stopping her kick just in case it were to go any farther. "Good you know where to kick, but you need work. It was too slow, and too tense...Your muscles aren't relaxed, and neither are you...A good stretch and meditation usually does the trick, sometimes even a massage will...We never stretched, so maybe we should. Then try this again." In the back of his head, a small part of him wanted to just offer her the massage, but figured it would be inappropriate. He would pull her leg away from his face and let her get back to her stance, waiting for her to be ready for the next part of their exercise...Man I suck at this job... He thought to himself, he always had thought he was better at preforming, then he was at teaching. Jecht was a killer, not a teacher...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:54 am

Maria squealed, closing her eyes when she saw his foot come towards her face. She opened her eyes slowly when she still felt she was on the ground, relaxing she slowly allowed herself to open both of her eyes.
"Okay..If I kick you I'm sorry," Maria bit her lip, taking a quick half step back she swung her leg up fast to meet the side of his head and the most vulnerable spot: the temple. She stopped, hopping slightly at the position.
"Like that?" Maria didn't want to kick him because she knew it could be dangerous to his health.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:47 am

Jecht smirked at her, he could see her fear, he wasn't going to hurt her, at least not yet. "I'm going to show you the kick once, then I'm going to show you how to do it. This is a basic, yet very deadly kick." He lifted his right leg off the ground and threw a vicious round house kick towards the left side of her face. He stopped his kick, just a few inches before it would hit her, Jecht had that much control. He would return his foot back to it's original place on the ground, standing calmly before her once again. "Now you try."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 am

Maria blinked. Oh dear god he was going to kick her. Maria nodded slowly, tensing herself up, eyeing the floor. It was going to be a good friend soon and so was his foot by the looks of it. Maria swallowed, watching him, prepared to learn and get mild concussion.
"Teach me." Maria wanted to learn and she couldn't be in any worse state than she already was.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:27 am

Jecht would simply catch her foot as it flew towards his stomach, gripping it by her heel with his left hand. She could kick, she needed a little work, but she had the idea of what to do. "Good, better than I expected, you've got some power...We can skip a few lessons then." He would gently guide her foot back to the ground. He simply took a few steps back from her, standing with one hand in his pocket while the other one hung lifelessly at his side. "Your strength is in your legs, that is what we focus on first. I'm going to teach you a few kicks that will knock even the toughest opponents on their ass. But first, are you sure you're ready? " Jecht popped his neck to the right as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:06 am

"Ah...err...." Maria would usually kick a guy in his most sensitve area but she didn't want to do the man serious damage and she was glad she took her heels off if kicking was going to be involved. She took one step back slightly then moved onto the balls of her feet before twirling round fast, her leg coming up fast and straight as she kicked him hard in the stomach. Her hands automatically came up to steady her as well.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:03 am

Jecht would fall onto his back, he could have kept his grip on her, but it was never really very tight in the first place. After all he was teaching her, not fighting her. He would lift his head up to look at her, still remaining flat on his back. A smirk was across his face as their eyes met. "Exactly...But he may drag you down with him, so watch out for that." He kicked himself back to his feet and stood before her once more, his expression returning to the normal blank one. "Now throw your best kick at me." His training was probably rather strange to her, but it was his way of teaching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maria Tour
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next