The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Street Dance...Maria's style.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Street Dance...Maria's style. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:55 am

She did not sweat but she took out her hair band her long fair hair falling on her shoulders and down her back. She grinned and she waved to the leftover people in the room, with a warm smile “see you soon” she called and wondered out.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:35 am

Lissi smiled, pleased with what she'd just done and walked to her bag. She got out her water bottle as she drank from it, and got out her spray and sprayed herself, dancing made you sweat. She put her spray and water bottle back in her shoulder bag and draped it across her body. She took out her hairbandand shook out her long chocolate brown hair, as it tumbled down her back in beautiful waves. She walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:31 am

She grins and walks to her back picking up a bottle of water. She leans against the wall pulling her top down over her flat stomach and drinking resting her head back on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:29 am

Maria clapped when the music ended, slightly out of breath and in pain to. She rubbed the back of her neck and smiled.
"Thats it people, class out for today - rest up and I'll see you next time!"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:26 am

Lissi flipped over Maria's back like Danni did with Ember,following perfectly the steps and things mirroring them perfectly. She had it in her head now, so she'd only get better, She carried on dancing, adding more confidence and power into her movements, still mirroring what the others were doing.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:08 am

She grins at ember for a second as she moves completely in sync with her hitting every beat at the same time and adding a lot of attitude into her movements.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:49 am

Maria indicated for Lissi to follow Danni's style of flip but over Maria's back and mirror Ember and Dannis movements with her.

Ember braced her back for the roll then did her stuff with her, the pair moving in sync.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:46 am

Lissi followed the steps, but wasn't quite sure what to do when Danni flipped over Ember and they did things together so she stood there, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:15 am

Danni instantly got into to routine hitting every beat and flipping easily over ember with her usual gymnast grace and then slipped into the routine in time her body moving sharply as she performed each move without visible flaw her head nodding to the beat along with the routine.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:12 am

"okay and go!" Maria nodded as the dance started to indicate the class to go in time, Ember stepped into her position ready and waiting for Danni to flip over her, going intot he dance moves in time with Maria and the music, mentally humming it to herself and counting the steps.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:39 am

With a warm friendly smile back to both the girls, Danni took her place poised ready to start the dance. She rocks softly from the front of her feet to the back with a smile as she quickly ran through the routine in her head, although she knew it she liked to double check , she always found ways to improve her performance.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:34 am

Lissi poked her tounge back out at Danni , smiling cheekily. She then got in line with Ember and Danni ready to start. She was learning very fast, and almost knew the routine with only one run through so far.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:31 am

Maria smiled and grabbed a drink of water, watching her students as she set it back down then put the music back on.
"Right! and again from the top!" Maria was determined to get the lot of them to the same standard by the end of the lesson so they where all on the same level. she didn't mind if they weren't and if people hadn't done flips she was more than happy to teach them but this was advanced class and they moved fast in these classes - very fast.

Ember poked her tongue back out at Danni then hopped to her place, ready to start on the cue.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:27 am

She grins ruffling her messy bun and tucking a strand of fallen hair back behind her ear befor she jumps on the spot. She pokes her pink tongue out at both Ember and Lissi with a cheeky but friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Lissi started to follow into the dance easily, copying the step and flips exactly as Maria, Ember and Danni did so. She loved dance, and she'd done alot of this as a child. She'd had dance lessons since she was 5 and she could definatly do all these stunts and steps Maria was doing. She wasn't going to be hard to teach as she picked up things very quickly. She smiled as Maria handed her a sheet and took it, folding it and putting it in the black baggy combats.
"Thankyou." She said towards Maria as she smiled again. She really enjoyed dance, so she was sure that this was definatly going to be one of her favourite classes. Maria seemed really nice, as she hadn't shouted at her like other teachers would of for being late, and she didn't stick her nose up at her ethier. She was a nice, kind teacher for what Lissi could tell, and she was sure she wouldn't have to worry about her snapping her head off.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:53 am

She breathed a “Thank you “as her acid green eyes ran over the time table , she knew she would be in advanced for everything but Irish , she had never really got into Irish dancing she new enough to make the midway class and hoped she could move up a class at some point , a chill ran up her spine in excitement as she had a whole new range of classes to go to . She frowned at the times thinking it would be easier to have the easier classes earlier then the middle then the advanced she shrugged it off and tucked the sheet into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 am

Maria smiled and handed out sheets to the girls.

Monday: Street dance/Hip-hop: Advanced(10am-12pm)/Beginner(12pm-2pm)/Midway(4pm-6pm)
Tuesday: Tap: Advanced(10am-12pm)/Beginner(12pm-2pm)/Midway(4pm-6pm)
Wednesday: Ballet: Advanced(10am-12pm)/Beginner(12pm-2pm)/Midway(4pm-6pm)
Thursday: Irish: Advanced(10am-12pm)/Beginner(12pm-2pm)/Midway(4pm-6pm)
Friday: Ballroom: Advanced(10am-12pm)/Beginner(12pm-2pm)/Midway(4pm-6pm)
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 am

Danni pipes up “that reminds me “ she loos a little flushed” I was wondering when the other dance classes where “ Danni had always loved all genres of dance no matter what kind of dance it was she always seemed to exell and she was exited about being able to have lessons and learn new skills.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:21 am

Maria laughed softly, stopping at the girl in the doorway, rubbing the back of her neck and smiling, her hair wild and her body silm from the years of dancing.
"If street dancing isn't for you I do ballet, hip-hop, tap, irish, ballroom and a few others. I do beginning and advanced in each one. This is the advanced Street Danc, if you want to start a beginner you could always come back in an hour," Marai smiled. She didn't want anyone breaking anything in her class and she was watching Ember carefully as she had just come out of hospital for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:18 am

She smiles at the girl in the doorway “ you don’t have to be able to flip to dance” she then shrugs and goes on to say “you could always learn” she beams a smile the girls way trying to help and encourage her in Danni had always been good at dance but she understood how it could be hard to do something you knew nothing about .
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:06 am

Kairi stood in the door way, trying to deside to go in and join or run away and go find a different class. She watched the flips and stuff. "id never be able to do that!' Kairi stood and watched in awe as the others were danceing.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:03 am

She fell into the dance routine easily, hitting every beat easily she smiled at Lissi knowing the routine well she tried hard to keep her movements easy to see so Lissi could follow.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:56 am

Maria sighed softly - they had got so far in dance and now she had to teach it all over again.
"Not to worry - right class, from the top - Alissia you're going to have to pay very close attention." Maria put the CD back in the played, bent over and clicked play as she began the dance and all the stunts they would be doing from head spins to forward flips and backward ones to worms.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:15 pm

She flashed a warm smile at Lissi as she runs through the routines in her head. Her acid green eyes flick to the teacher as she wonders how she will react to the late student. Then she looks back to ember and smiles.

Last edited by Daydreamer-Dannielle on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:36 am

Lissi ran to the dance studio, she was late, she had been mentally kicking herself all the way here. She loved dance and she didn't want to get on the bad side of the teacher. She turned up at the doorway in her black baggy combats and a small pink tank top, stopping just above her belly button. Her long chocolate brown hair was tied up in a low ponytail as she ran into the studio.
"Sorry Im late." She said addressing the teacher as she quickly joined the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Dance...Maria's style.   Street Dance...Maria's style. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Dance...Maria's style.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: