The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Maria Tour

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:14 am

((New topic.))
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:06 am

"I'm a hard girl to take down," Marai smirked slightly, her bright blue eyes flashing. She meant the phrase in a lot of different ways. Glancing at the clock she quickly hopped off of Jechts lap.
"Shit I'm late, Catch you later," Maria smiled, paused at the door way then shook her head ever so slightly as is deciding against something before grabbing her dance tape and bottle of water and dashing out of the room, to her own dance class.

((We could fastforward time to carry on the fighting or make a new topic - your call))
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:28 am

Jecht closed his eyes as he waited for her to dress, he was simply drifting away, nothing really coming to his mind. His eyes opened once Maria mounted him again, a smirk coming across his expressionless face as their eyes met. After training? She probably wouldn't have the energy, but oh well, it was her call. "If you don't pass out, That'd be nice." Jecht would return the soft kiss, he didn't understand why he was like this, this wasn't exactly like him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:51 am

Maria smiled and looked at her clothes. She should get dressed but she didn't want to move, not from him. After a while she slowly got back off of him and got dressed into her outfit then sat back on his lap and ran her hands through his lovely hair, down his chest. He was so perfect...Maria felt the twinge in her stomach again as she kissed him gently then looked up at him.
"How about after you teach me to fight tonight then?" Marai smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:48 am

Jecht's smirk returned to his face as she sat on him once again, loving the fact that she hadn't bothered to get dressed. His arms would wrap around her once again, his fingers slowly and softly tracing up and down her spine. His right hand would trace down a bit farther and grab her ass once again, he couldn't help himself around her, she was just too perfect. He softly shrugged at her, that actually sounded like a damn good idea. He would love to see her dance like that for him, but honestly it would most likely just end up with more sex, she was just too damn sexy. "Yeah, I'd like that." He said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 am

Maria laughed softly and immediatly walked back to his hold, her arms wrapping around his neck. She didn't know why but it was like a part of her was missing when she was away from him. She looked into his eyes, they reminded her of a childhood memory, way way back when everything had been perfect to her. her mum her dad her brother...perfect and his eyes made her feel so safe and warm and happy she never wanted to look away.
"Maybe I'll give you some dirty dancing? That can be my payment for you helping me learn to fight?" Maria smiled slightly. She was playing by saying that but if he wanted it as his IOU she wouldn't hesitate.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:33 am

Jecht would smirk at her, loving the look in her eyes as she told him 'Thank you'. Her eyes were so beautiful, a perfect bright blue, he could lose himself in them. They were just like her eyes...just like Emily's...He let out a very small and quiet groan of pleasure as she pulled his member out of her, her doing it slowly only made it more pleasurable, sliding out of her so slowly, she was just too tight, but that wasn't a bad thing. He didn't think she had been with very many other men, and Jecht could tell he had been the best of the best to her. He didn't really want her to leave his hold, but she would anyway, she had to get dressed sometime, he did too, he had class soon anyway. Jecht would stand up and pull his boxers and pants back up, watching her nude form search for clothes was still sexy to him. He smirked as she mentioned teaching her class naked, seeing her dance naked would be really hot, but around all those students, not so much. "Yeah, maybe then I'd dance..." He said playfully in his deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:04 am

Maria blushed slightly at his compliment - the feeling in her stomach was back again, twisting violently. She smiled and cupped his cheek, looking into his eyes. She knew it wasn't his way so that made his compliment all the more special.
"Thank you," she smiled and slowly slid him out of her, damn it was going to be hard to get through the day. He has fucked her good and she wasn't going to forget this night - ever. She looked at her destroyed outfit and giggled. "Oh dear...maybe I should teach dancing naked?" She smirked at him, looking around for her suitcase and more clothes. Fetching it she crouched down beside it and got out an outfit of her leather trousers and tight blue strapless top - her favourite outfit for dancing in.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:58 am

Jecht smirked down at her, loving her kisses and her touch. He still hadn't bothered to take himself out of her, it didn't matter anyway. He loved having her against him like this, naked and natural, it was extremely relaxing, he could sit like this for ever. He honestly still wanted more and could have gone for more, but she seemed like she couldn't handle it anymore, besides they had class soon and she needed to be able to some what walk; he doubted she would even be able to now, class for her might be difficult today. "Doesn't mean I can't go on...and Maria...You look better..." He wasn't much of a romantic, but this was his way of being so.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:34 am

Maria laid her head on his chest, breathing heavily still, her chest rising and falling with each raggedy breath before she kissed up his throat gently, looking up at him. Another weird feeling in her stomach as she looked into his eyes, she felt herself falling slightly into them, her breath caught slightly as she bit his lip gently.
"Wow you actually look worn out," Maria smirked teasingly as wiped his forehead gently, running her hands through his dark green hair. "You look so sexy like this."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:28 am

Jecht fell back into his big black seat with her on him still, his member still inside her. Sweat was dripping down his forehead and the rest of his body, and he was slightly out of breath. The entire experience was indescribable, it was easily the best sex he has had in a long time. He had small groans of pleasure through out it, but only really got loud towards the end, and even then he was still rather quite. She had been way louder than he was, which was a very good thing to him, it let him know she really liked it, even though he knew that this girl had never been fucked like that before, Jecht was a guy she wasn't going to forget. Hopefully nothing bad would come about this, seeing how they had failed to use protection both times and both times he had climaxed inside her; he wasn't worried about any diseases or anything, he just couldn't stand the thought of having a fucking kid. But this thought left his mind almost as quickly as it came, returning to the situation at hand. There was a beautiful exhausted naked woman on top of him, god damn it, this was a good day and it barely even started. Jecht was beginning to like this dream...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:17 am

Marias back arched, her upperhalf pressing against his chest as she moaned his name. The pleasure was...wow...Maria couldn't find words to describe how she was feeling right now, her whole body was alive with pleasure as she bit his lip gently, tugging down on it and looking into his eyes, her heartrate speeding up. Her maons grew louder through out the entire thing until she was screaming his name, her whole body alive witht he pleasure he was creating and she hoped he was feeling the same. It went on alot longer this time than last. Maria had thought it wouldn't get better than last night but this...this was...brilliant. She never wanted to stop, the pleasure was building more and more up inside of her until she was pulsing with the feel of him inside of her. It was brilliant.
It was alot longer than anything she had had before and afterwards she was panting hard, her breathing irregular and her hair wild and sexy in evidence he had done a brilliant job.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:13 am

That was all he need to hear, he didn't utter a single word in reply, keeping his perverted smirk painted across his face; he was going to rock her fucking world. He took a short moment to gently push his member against her, being careful to only push upwards into her clitoris to avoid entering her; to her this may have seemed like a mistake, but it was intentional, another way to tease her. He then redirected his member back to it's original position and with one violent thrust he entered her. He held nothing back, his entire member entering her with one aggressive thrust, most likely sending her into a world of pleasure.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:59 am

"I'll do anything...p-please....take me now..." Maria begged inbetween moans. The way his hands travelled over her skin made her gasp in pleasure and the way he was just letting himself touch her lips was making her extremly wet. She wanted him so badly she was half tempted to push him down and do it herself but she liked the teasing. It made it all the more pleasurable with him teasing her like this. She kissed down his neck gently, along his shoulder then back up his jaw to his ear.
"I'll do anything," she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 am

Jecht would hold the sadistic perverted smirk on his face, he wanted to hear her ask for it, he wanted to hear her plead for him. Was it wrong that he found teasing her like this so hot? Watching the way she reacted to his teasing, the way she moaned, and the way she looked at him; he could even hear her rapid heartbeat, he knew she was dying for him to fuck her and that was more satisfying than anything in a long while; now all he wanted was to hear her beg. Words couldn't describe her at this moment, no word was good enough for her. He could barely handle teasing her himself, he had been rock hard and pressed up against her warm and wet pussy, not fucking her right then and there was one of the hardest urges to fight, far worse than any addiction he had.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:20 am

"T-tease!" Maria gasped in pleasure. She liked the aggressive side - it was hot, wild and rough and Maria couldn't help but want it more and more. She was surprised by his choice of position but she didn't care, she wanted him so badly it was impossible to describe. The way his tongue and lips had danced around her pussy made her want to die with pleasure. She kisses down his jaw, his neck, pleading for him to let her have him. Her heart was pounding as she looked into his eyes, a feeling different from the ones she was feeling right now set her stomach twisting as she got transfixed by his beautiful gaze. She kissed him gently, her teeth biting into his lip and tugging down as she looked up at him through her long eyelashes, pleading with her eyes for him to take her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:53 am

Jecht became more aggressive with his kissing and licking of her pussy. He loved her smell and taste, the way she arched her back and pulled him onto her; as he pulled away he could taste her juices in his mouth, they still lingered there, it tasted so sweet. He would go in for a passionate kiss, letting a soft groan of pleasure escape them as she bit his bottom lip. Her hands rubbing against him felt amazing, her soft little fingers tracing along his skin, words couldn't describe how it felt. He had already been hard as a rock though, she was just too sexy. As she whispered into his ear, a sly smirk would drag across his face. That was all he needed to hear, he couldn't wait anymore, she was his now. He didn't want to do it in this position though, he wanted to change things up a bit. A soft chuckle would pass his lips as he lifted her with ease back off the desk. The two stood together as one kissing passionately, her legs wrapping around him, both his arms around her lower back; his right hand would squeeze her ass while his left hand just simply wrapped around her lower back. He would slightly lift her up, allowing the tip of his large member to press against her pussy, he would hold it there, but he wasn't going to enter her just yet; she felt amazing everywhere, especially there, she was soft moist and warm. Jecht looked her in the eyes, a smirk coming across his face as he watched her, he knew she was dying for it, and he just wanted her to really want it, he was a bit of a tease at times.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:52 am

MAria was in heaven as soon as his lips where on her skin, everywhere. She didn't even batter an eyelid at the fact her skirt lay torn on the floor - she didn't care. She wanted him so badly right now she moved her legs so he could slip off her panties with his teeth. She was on her back, her chest pounding, a heartfilled moan escaping her soft lips as he kissed her pussy. She had offically reached heaven. She pulled him down ontop of her and kissed him deeply, unbuttoned his jeans and slipping them down with his boxers. She smirked slightly and nibbled on his lip teasingly, running her hands down and over his dick and balls gently, kissing down his neck as she whispered in his ear.
"Take me now..."

((OOC: Lol Okay))
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:05 am

((OOC: I'm gonna just say pussy instead, cause 'special spot is gay'.))

Jecht was instantly turned on as soon as her hands pressed against his manhood, after a few moments of teasing a quiet groan of pleasure through his lips. He would then place her on his desk, standing before her as she sat on his desk. He would forcefully spread her legs and press himself up against her as they kissed passionately, the two were still half dressed. Jecht would pull away from the kiss, flirtatiously smirking at her as he pushed her onto her back. Jecht would grip her skirt by the top, sticking both hands down it, he would then easily rip it in half and toss it aside; that would most likely have pissed her off later on, ripping her clothes and all, but right now he didn't care. His lips would move to her inner thigh, kissing up her thigh and along her tattoo as he slowly reached her pussy. Jecht kissed right pass that, kissing her stomach and continuing to go up til her reached her belly button ring, gently tugging on it with his teeth, smirking up at her as he did so. He would let go and move back down towards her panties, he would softly kiss her with each movement. Once he reached her panties, he would nibble on them, trying to pull them off with his teeth.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I love you too Bones)
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:36 am

"Mmm...t-tease," she whispered, the pleasure creeping up inside of her till she wanted him badly she undid his jeans quickly and used where he was holding her to push them down. She let her lips run along his jaw, down his neck, her hands slipping down his boxers to give him a handjob as she went back to his lips kissing him. If he was going to tease her she was going to tease him. She ran her fingers up and along his 'Special spot' and then along his sack gently before moving up his stomach back to his chest, her lips moving from his lips to his neck again.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:34 am

Jecht would smirk at her, a soft chuckle passing through his nose as she spoke. He didn't give a shit if anyone saw, besides, they didn't have class for a few hours anyway. "Who cares?" He said slyly as he unhooked her bra, grabbing it in his left hand and tossing it aside. His left hand would then travel to her upper back, holding her up with ease as his right hand moved to her inner thigh. His hand would slowly travel up her skirt, his fingers trailing softly along her skin until they reached her 'special' spot. He would then simply tease her through her panties, running his fingers against her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:20 am

Maria blinked at how rough it has gone. One moment it had been soft and gentle and full of...soft lust? Now it was hard and forceful. Maria blinked at just how strong he was as she looked up at him, kissing him back all the same - how could she say no to him? To those eyes? Her skirt lay in tatters as his feet as she half expected him to just fuck her in mid air like this. An odd sense of pleasure at the danger ran through her, exciting her, turning her on more. She blushed slightly as he did this as she broke away from the kiss laughing softly.
"What if a student walked in?" she murmured, her lips brushing down his jaw and neck.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:15 am

Jecht couldn't help but become a little aggressive with her, it was his nature. He would bite down onto her bottom lip, pulling her by it for a moment before breaking it off and returning to the kiss. His left hand would grab her the back of her shirt and literally began ripping it off of her. He stood up out of his chair, holding her up with ease only using his right arm to do so. His right arm wrapped around her lower back, his hand would reach down and squeeze her ass. His left hand single handily ripped her shirt in half from the back, he would then slide it's ripped pieces off of her with that same hand. Jecht was going to have her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:16 am

Maria felt her skin tingle as he ran is hands up her back and on her thigh. She shivered slightly in pleasure kissing back deeply, her tongue slipping into his mouth as well as she sighed blissfully into the kiss. She could stay here forever, just here with him, it warmed her soul and made her stomach flutter. Was this was lust felt like? She wasn't sure if it was lust, whatever it was it felt nice and she never wanted to loose the feeling. She ran her hand down his stomach and to his belt line.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:12 am

Jecht's right hand continued to stroke her cheek as he kissed her, his tongue moving around with hers, dancing together elegantly. She was magnificent, he was indeed in lust with her, he couldn't take his eyes off her or keep his hands off. Jecht was a man who could very easily control himself, he had turned down many woman before, but he didn't want to around her, he just wanted to lose himself with her. Jecht would wrap his left arm around her lower back, he would then pull her off his desk and into his lap, her legs wrapping around him naturally. His left hand would then crawl up her back, and into her shirt. He wanted her again, and he was going to have her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Maria Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maria Tour
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next