The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Maria Parker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Maria Parker Empty
PostSubject: Maria Parker   Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:20 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Maria Parker
Nickname(Optional): Ri-Ri
Race/Species: Shifter.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Hometown: Catford.

{Physical}
Eyes: Green/blue ish eyes.
Hair: Dirty Blonde.
Body: Tattoo on the inside of her thigh.
Face: none.
Height: 5ft 8
Weight: Athletic, slim, hourglass figure.

{Personality}
Maria is the sensible one out of the pair. She thinks before acting and keeps her brother in check. She loves parties and always insists on helping others out. She is a complete and utter animal lover and hates seeing any animal or any person in distress. She is extremely doting over her brother as she always gives into him, doing as he wants. People open up more to her than Jay as she is quiet and tends to listen calmly rather than acting harshly

{Background}
[See Jay for the first bit of the twins life.]
In the end the twins went different ways. Maria went to Italy. It was a very historic town and she was positive that it would have something about shifters in it. Sure enough she found loads. She spent days in the library, ending up with a job there she worked her way up to get into the banned files in Rome. She studied them for hours, taking in every note. She discovered her and Jay could change form when another emotion took them over powerfully – which would explain why when they were both angry they had shifted into wolves. Wondering why these gifts had been doted upon her and her brother she decided to hunt further into her father’s disappearance. Going along the same trail as he did all those years ago Maria found out that her father had also been a shifter, passing his gifts onto his twins. Maria discovered they each had 4 forms. Their normal one - nuteral. Wolf - When they were angry. A Pheonix -When they wanted to get aay from everything and a Snowleopard when she was feeling playfull. Then Yet with being a shifter came a curse and the curse had killed her father. Now Maria searches desperately for a cure so her and her brother don’t meet the same fate.
She tracked her brother down to AON and soon signed up for the female PE teacher position. She had always enjoyed sport and it would give her access to the library in her spare time. She doubted a lot of kids these days where into outdoor activities.
{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Ember Silvertongue on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Maria Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Parker   Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:50 pm

I'm pretty sure we don't have PE classes outside of Jecht's survival classes. She's a shifter, but you never said what she can shift into, explain.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Maria Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Parker   Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Why would you want to shift out of that Wink

^_^
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Maria Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Parker   Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Well there is Dance, softball, baseball and with two extra PE teachers maybe we can have more sports some time in the future. Maria will probably host swimming clubs on fridays after school if the headmistress will agree!
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Maria Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Parker   Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Well then you would be a softball coach, not a PE teacher. PE teacher is a very bland and vague job description, please be detailed on what exactly you are going to be teaching. You should talk to Jecht at some point, he could use a pretty girl like her to help lighten him up. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Maria Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Parker   Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Lol okay this is the Dance and Softball teacher untill further notice then!
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Maria Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Parker   Maria Parker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maria Parker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Parker   Maria Parker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria Parker
Page 1 of 1