The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Maria Tour

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Maria Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:32 am

Jecht calmly sat there just like he had been before, relaxing and letting his mind wander. He inhaled and exhaled smoke from his cigarette as his mind ran freely. He would open one of his eyes as Maria stood in his doorway once more; his left eye to be exact. He noticed she had cleaned up a bit, though to him she looked just as beautiful last night. Both his eyes would open as he viewed her in his eyes once again, he then just realized something about Maria....She was just like Emily...Like a reincarnation or something, she was beautiful, blond, smart, and the sweetest woman on the Earth...Just like Emily. His deep and lazy voice would call out to her, asking her a simple question. "What did you mean...?"
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:14 am

Maria sat on his bed thinking to herself. Why did I say that to him...? What did I mean by it? Nothing? No it wasn't something it was...." Maria laid on her back staring up at the cieling in hter combats and tight top. She had a lesson soon, she should get something to eat but she wasn't hungry. She didn't want anything to eat. What the hell is wrong with you Maria? You just met this guy for crying out loud... It wasn't that though right? She put a pillow over her face in annoyance. Maybe she should go back? And say what...Dude I have no idea what I meant I just have weird images of you all the time since last night. yeah real great Maria. She muttered slightly to herself then brushed her hair and teeth, leaving her stuff in the corner. She looked at it for a moment debating what to do. She tied her hair up, took it down, tied it up took it down. She scowlded tempted to hit her head of the wall. She knew what she needed to do but she was to proud to admit it: she needed her brother. Damn it. She huffed and crossed her legs. He had some new bird now thats why she kept her mind closed she didn't like the thoughts in his mind when he was with her.
Maria got up and walked back down to Jechts office now clean and dressed and alot brighter than the run down jet lagged Maria from last night.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:08 am

He fell silent, he couldn't believe his ears. He hadn't heard some one say that, not since his lost love Emily...What? What did that even mean? She believed in me? Emily believed in me too...Why? I don't get it...She just met me yesterday...What was there to believe in? There's nothing...There's nothing worth believing in... He thought to himself as she walked out of the room, he felt bad, knowing he most likely hurt her feelings, but he acted as if he didn't even care, another bad habit of his. Sometimes Jecht would act opposite of how he feels, to protect himself, even if he doesn't know he's doing it. He let out a sigh and softly shook his head, running both his hands through his hair and letting them rest on the back of his head as he finished. He wondered where she had gone, maybe he had turned her away with his cynical ways.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:31 am

Maria winced slightly at the comment as she looked down at her tattoo again. There was loads in the world to believe in he just needed to find what appealed to him. she sighed softly, running her fingers over the tattoo slowly. He father had believed in her mother, he had loved her and Maria and Jay. He had looked after them until he had been hunted down and lef the man away from his family.
"I believe in you," she whispered softly then got up and walked outside his office to go to where her suitcase was to get a new change of clothes. She sat on the edge of his bed thinking to herself before hsaking her head clear of the thoughts and getting changed into her new outfit: black combates a green bubetube that ended abover her bellybutton.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:25 am

Jecht was naturally a cold and cynical man, a man stuck in the past. His eyes would avert from her, his face slightly moving to the left as he did so. He listened to her speech, it sounded like something from a fairytale, more bullshit to him. Love himself? How does he love some one who doesn't exist. How do you love a dream, how do you love that which is dead? Maria was a nice girl, but to Jecht, there was nothing in this world worth believing in, and he would let her know how he felt...His eyes would look back to her, giving her a blank and lifeless stare, his expression not being any different. "There is nothing in this world worth believing in..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:14 am

Maria smiled slightly, looking up at him. Maybe they were futher away then she had thought. She watched him for a moment, talking to her like a little girl - maybe she was. She bit her lip gently. He had seen alot more than she had but Maria wouldn't give up on what she believed in.
"Maybe you haven't found the right person to bring you into the world lighter than the one you linger in," Maria spoke softly. "Or maybe you don't want to move on. I think if you love yourself, and no I don't mean love as in completly in love with yourself prancing in front of the mirrow, I mean love as in you're happy with who you are...then you can find love in someone else..." Marai tried to explain how she felt about love.
"And not all love is lover love. Family love, friendship love, love over obects, over animals," Maria shrugged gently, trailing off feeling stupid now for telling how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:09 am

Jecht sighed and softly shook his head at her, she was naive but in a good way. She wanted everyone to have love and be happy, but that just didn't happen in this world, Jecht knew that first hand. He softly spoke out to her, his words were cold and harsh, but the truth, at least for him it was. "That's nice...But Maria...Love and Honesty spread to a few, while everyone else is left in the dark...In this world, there is no such thing as love...Only sorrow..." He spoke from his own personal experiences, his own personal pains of his past.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:51 am

"Because I figured everyone needs love...Honest is the gift that comes with love." Maria smiled softly, looking up at him. "Everyone deservs love," she blushed slightly and looked back at the mark on her thigh.
"And it's the mark my father had tattoed when he married my mum...I feel close to them when I look at it."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:46 am

Jecht looked at her sexy figure sitting on him, she was definitely teasing him now, whether it was intentional or not. His fingers would trace along her smooth skin, the mark of love eh? He wondered why she chose that one over the other..."So, why'd you pick love?" He softly spoke in his deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:29 am

Maria laughed softly and slipped off of the desk and sat on his lap, one leg either side of him.
"I wasn't teasing you, do you know what this mark is?" she asked softly, taking his hand and tracing it over her thigh. "It's the mark of love," she grinned. "I have love my brother had honesty, our father had them done on his arm and we took one each."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:16 am

Jecht watched her trace her inner thigh with her finger, was she trying to tease him? It was working, he already wanted her again, he could barely stand to look at her with out being turned on, she was just too beautiful. Jecht would smile at her as she spoke, she wouldn't mind eh? She sounded so sexy as she spoke, each words enticing him more and more. "I'd like that." He said with a slight nod of his head. "Or we can right now." His smirk became flirtatious, a wink of his left eye followed.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:49 am

Maria blushed slightly as she looked down at her legs and on the inside of her thigh where her tattoo was. She traced it absent mindedly as she spoke.
"I wouldn't mind if it was the same as last time.." she was glad by the fact her hair covered her face when she said this as she was blushing slightly. She had no idea how she was feeling at the moment, confused, lustfull, happy, bouncy, bubbly...angry at her brother.
"How about tonight after classes finish?" Maria looked up her cheeks havign gone normal again.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:28 am

Jecht didn't really believe her, but he would accept her answer anyway, if she didn't want to talk about it that was her choice, he would respect that. He would inhale a drag from his cigarette as she asked her next question, a soft chuckle escaping his lips as he flicked some of the ashes off his cigarette and into the ash tray. "If they end up like the last one, It could be anytime." He said playfully, he didn't really care when the next training session was, it was up to her honestly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:22 am

"No... it's nothing I don't think....just nervous about my frist class I guess," She shrugged. yes...first class nervs - that was it, nervs. "I was wondering about our next training session?" Maria asked, changing the subject after a moment of silence. She was looking forward to it more this time, she was more confiedent with him now - he was even smiling now and then.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:17 am

Jecht had noticed something off with her, even with his eyes closed he could tell. His senses were super human, he could tell what was going on around him even with his eyes closed. He wasn't sure what was going on with her, but she was acting a bit weird. "Something up?" He calmly asked her, exhaling smoke as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:00 am

"Yeah I did, thanks," Maria smiled happily, swinging her legs back and forth lazily. She watched him curiously: he looked exhausted but he was a fast as a whip and strong as ever. She hoped he didn't class that as he IOU, she had wanted it with him. He body was drawn to him....she...was drawn to him. She blinked quickly. Wait...she was drawn to him? She blinked more slowly, watching him. The way he lazed about, his simple calm aura...she felt herself staring and looked away blushing. What the hell was going on with her?!
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:55 am

Jecht's eyes were closed after he finished speaking, but his right one would open up to view her sitting on his desk. She looked amazing, like one of those woman you'd see in the magazines. She was posed perfectly on his desk, she looked incredibly sexy. This couldn't be real...Could it? Jecht would shake the thoughts off as he lazily replied to her. "I never do." He said with a soft chuckle. "How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:49 am

"Have a good sleep?" she slipping into the room, sitting on the edge of his desk. She couldn't be bothered to get dressed yet and her classes weren't for another 2 hours yet so she figured she had time to laze about for a bit. She watched him smoke - he looked tired again. She tilted her head slightly, her hair falling to one side as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:45 am

Jecht had been simply enjoying a cigarette at his desk, his legs kicked up on top of it, his eyes closed and his hands crossed behind his head, he was enjoying himself. His left eye would open up as soon as he heard footsteps, a few moments later Maria had stepped into his doorway, standing there half naked, exposing her flawless body to him yet again. "Morning" he said with a slight nod of his head, exhaling smoke as he uttered the word.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:37 am

Maria woke up an hour after Jecht, her blue eyes fluttering open slowly as memories came back from the night before, she sighed happily, rolling onto her back as she pressed the covers around her naked body, running a hand through her hair. She rubbed her eyes slowly before looking around the room she was in: Jechts bedroom. She slipped out of the bed, getting into her underwear and slipping on her shirt - she couldn't be bothered with her jeans for now. She walked down quietly to investigate Jechts place. It was great. She leaned into his office, standing against the door way with a smile.
"Morning sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:26 am

Jecht stayed up most the night, having trouble sleeping. He fell in and out of sleep a few times, but it usually lasted for no longer than twenty minutes. It was nice having Maria at his side, in fact it was very relaxing. But Jecht had always had trouble sleeping, ever since he died that day...He would raise up from the bed once morning came about, the sun had barely even started to rise, Jecht was usually up this early. He quietly left the bed that Maria was in, being careful not to wake her. He slipped his boxers and pants back on, not caring enough to put his shirt back on. He walked towards the door to his room, stopping once he reached the door way. He looked over his shoulder one last time, taking the image of her flawless nude body and her angelic face into his head. She looked so peaceful when she slept, so happy, he didn't want to wake her. He merely stepped out of his room and headed towards his office to grab a pack of cigarettes, he had been craving one for quite some time now. He would simply sit in his office, at his desk, smoking cigarettes. He was hungry, but this would suffice, sometimes tobacco was more important than food to him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Maria smile, curling into him she yawned softly and kissed his shoulder as she closed her eyes, allowing herself to fall asleep. She was completly relaxed in his arms as a smile played on her face, her hands resting on his bare chest as she slept with him. It was perfect and Maria never wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Jecht looked down at her, her face laying on his shoulder. A smirk would come across his face as he simply replied with. "Yeah..." He had truly enjoyed every second of their unexpected sex, seeing her in all those positions was just too sexy, her dancing must have really helped her get that flexible, damn, this dream was good. His left hand would move up to her hair and softly stroke it. He could fall asleep like this, but sleep wasn't something that came so easily to Jecht, he was an insomniac after all. His craving for tobacco had completely left him, she had calmed his addiction for now.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:11 pm

"Mmm very much so," she grinned and brought him down close to her as she kissed him again. "Did you enjoy it?" she whispered, looking into his eyes. She never wanted to move from his arms and where she was. He had been brilliant and it was like she hadn't been in control of her body while he had fucked her. Her body had moved with his, she wanted him so bad even now she smiled. If she had been rested she'd have probably gone on alot longer but jet lag and fighting and now this was worn her out completly and her heart was hammering with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:08 pm

Jecht held Maria with one arm, his left arm would wrap around her naked body, holding her close to him. He wasn't nearly as exhausted or out of breath as she was, in fact he could have gone on even longer, but this was enough for now. Every second he spent with her when their bodies touched, was like a moment in heaven, a step out of reality, it was great. He had enjoyed himself thoroughly, dominating her sexy smaller form was amazing, she was beautiful, and even more so when she was exposed. As she uttered the words 'Wow', his pride was boosted a bit, proving that he had done a damn good job. Though it was already obvious due to her reactions during sex, she was loud and wild, he heard her say some dirty things that he could never imagine her saying. This night had been great, his dreams were going well. He would softly chuckle after she spoke, then following up with a sly remark. "Good?" He smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Tour   The Maria Tour - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maria Tour
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next