The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Relaxing Beside The Poolside.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Relaxing Beside The Poolside. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:15 am

Ember sighed, alone now she rested her head against the bark of the tree, thinking on her own. She draws up her hoody, zipping it up she sighs sadly, bringing her knees up to her chest. Watching the sun rise she doesn't move. Slowly she gets to her feet wondering if her fiance will ever be able to be outside again.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:57 am

He retired to his dorm for pretense sake,waiting until it was the time he would meet up with Alice and take her to the newly exposed hunting ground he had found.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:18 am

Ember had enjoyed the entire night and was in pure bliss as she climbed out of the pool, water running down her naked body as she got dressed quickly and sat under the shade of a tree, sighing in contentment at the pleasure of the last 4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:16 am

Their furiously passionate naked embrace lasted hours,of course this time he had been prepared and had put on protection,their bodies intertwinning as the strength of their bond showed through in their pleasured embrace,the embrace that lasted until dawn(4 hours lol) With which time Horril had to re-dress and be out of the light quickly to not show himself as different,to not show his true skin.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:10 am

Ember blushed softly as she layed there, enjoying his soft lips on her skin she undressed him to, their naked bodies entwining as she bent one knee up, the other leg remaining flat as she kissed down his neck and chest.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:06 am

He looked her in the eyes,not needing to say anything to tell her just how her body pressed to hsi felt,the EMP emitter still keeping everything in the courtyard off,he slowly slipped her bikini off kissing over her body following every contour of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:56 am

Ember moaned his name softly as she opened her eyes slowly, her breathing was uneven but she didn't care. His hands where so perfect and her body was responding beyond what she understood.
"M-mm..D-do you feel how I feel?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:53 am

He kissed back with untamed passion as he slowly ran his hands over every part of her body,knowing how rapidly her body would respond and how rapidly his had already responded to their furiously passionate embrace.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:47 am

Ember shivered and smiled in bliss. Her body responded to his every touch, his smile the way his eyes darkened or lightened depending on his mood, the way he moved with her, the way his touched her cheek to sweep back her hair. It was all so perfect. She kissed him more passionatly, her legs winding around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:43 am

he pulled her wrists to his sides,rubbing them along his ice cold flesh deflty as he slide down her body to nip the flesh on her collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:41 am

Ember moaned softly against his lips, her body growing limp with pleasure as she moaned his name softly. Her lips ran down his jaw and neck, a firey passion over coming her. His touch was so perfect...So, so perfect.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:39 am

He ran his thumbs in a circle over her wrist,hitting all the right points on her wrist as he kissed her pressing himself lightly upon her.He knew that he was selfish in this way,that no matter his duties he could let himself fall into these embraces but he didn't care.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPO'S ARE GAY!)
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:36 am

Ember smiled into his lips, her mouth opening slightly to allow his tongue into her mouth as she made out with him, floating on the suurface of the pool, the moon throwing their entwining bodies into shadow and light. It was beautiful out here. She kissed him deeply, leaning up to deepen the kiss, her hands resting on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:32 am

He once again turned on the EMP emitter and the lights an dcamera's all blacked out leaving the two to enjoy their passionate embrace in the dark,where they had to fumble over each other's bodies with their hands,lips pressed tightly together.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:31 am

Ember kissed him abck with the same passion, her back arching slightly to press herself closer to him. She molded the water so they could both lay ontop of the water as if they where laying on a bed. Her hands ran down his body as she kissed him deeper, her eyes closing in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:28 am

He chuckled,and as she swims away grabs her ankle pulling himself above her and surfacing with her,kising her with unquenched thirst for their passionate embaced.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:02 am

Ember pouted softly, putting her hands on her hips she slowly ducks under the water, as silent and as deadly as an aligator, her body moving in and out of the shadows to hide her approach as she gently tags him, smiling and speeding off.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:56 am

HE clambers out of the water and is behind her in a matter of miliseconds tagging her"Gotcha'" He dives into the poll landing in the water at the other end of the pool,motionless and almost invisable laying against the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:53 am

Ember laughed and tagged him again, swimming off to the other end of the pool she waved cheekily and poked her tongue out.
"Come get me tiger," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:51 am

He chuckled and darted after her,a flurry of light and motion as he tagged her ankle a second after she tagged him and swum circles around her,a blur "Forget just how naturaly fast I am?" He pitched out of motion "Ok water stamina is not so good " He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:49 am

Ember smirked. Her and Lexi had been training and Ember was nearly as fast as Lexi - they were the fastest swimmers in the school no doubt. She ducked under the water, speeding off after him, the form of her was clear under the water as she tagged him, backflipped and swum off.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:43 am

He unwound his arms from her untanglign himself and nudging her lightly before swimming off liek a bullet "come get me" he leaned on the end of the pool poking his tounge out.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:29 am

Ember smiled and rested her forehead against his chest as he was a good head or two higher than her. She felt so...small and vulnerable in his arms but she knew she was safe in his strong arms. His skin was cold to touch but an electricity ran through her that made her feel warm inside.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am

He kisses back,one arm around her waist as he whispered back "I love you to " and turned the EMP device off,the samera's and lights flickering back on as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:24 am

Ember laughed softly and kissed him gently, pressing her body up against him, her hands cupping his cheeks she smiled into the kiss, opening her eyes and looking up into his eyes. She stayed close to him, her feet just touching hte bottom of the pool as it was up to her waist.
"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Beside The Poolside.   Relaxing Beside The Poolside. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing Beside The Poolside.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next