The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Moonlit bask beside the pool.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Moonlit bask beside the pool. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit bask beside the pool.   Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:37 am

She lay silent one more and begun to feel the empty feeling build up inside her, he diant know what she was doing, he didn’t know were she was, her venomous thoughts seeped through her brain as self hate once more consumed her and the loneliness crippled her to nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit bask beside the pool.   Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:24 am

Shruikan sat bolt upright and let off a long lamenting jet of flame into the pool and looked at Danni "I'm sorry i'll leave you alone now and i don't think you need me here shouting that i hate her so i'll go" He got up and walked away looking back at her shaking his head

"She's watching you know she's watching you wishing for you too be happy while she waits" He said his piece and left silently
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit bask beside the pool.   Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:18 am

She didn’t move, she just left him to let it out , her face remained emotionless and she stared straight ahead left to her own thoughts as she blocked out the sounds of the emotional boy .
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit bask beside the pool.   Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:14 am

"Now listen here Danni i know this my sister wouldn't want you to be unhappy at all okay you gotta move on with your life she'd want you to try to continue like nothing has happened" He would snarl and look at the pool of water then look at the sky and shout loudly

"Why you bitch why did you have to die i hate you, you hear me i hate you" He would collapse on the floor and shake violently whimpering as his emotions let rip all at once
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit bask beside the pool.   Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:32 am

She hissed from low in her chest a snarl brewing within her, he didn’t know what she wanted, how she felt, they were completely different, a lover and a brother are two different things, she just felt empty, she needed a lover and grieved for the one who had passed. Her thoughts were protected her face now emotionless, he could not red her, he would not know her thoughts or feelings, he was in the dark , and that’s what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit bask beside the pool.   Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:45 am

He sat down beside her and looked into the deep dark pool the darkness deepening with his mood as he choked out slowly "I miss her too you know"

He looked at the pool again and started to think of memories not worrying when they projected out in 3D "Hmm that was a good day although i was hated and told not to go near her again" He continues to remember then looked at Danni the memory dying away "You can't keep wishing she will come back you have to move on with your life she wont be the only person you will ever love" After saying this he laid on his back and clutched at his chest trying to ignore the pain.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit bask beside the pool.   Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:43 am

She ripped the blanket off her and stood weakly, she headed straight for the door ripping it open with the little energy she had left and crawled to the exact place were she was, did he not see, that’s what she wanted? the pain still cursed through her veins. Her face crumpled in self hatred as she hugged her knees tightly to her chest for comfort. Her welled up eyes stared into the pool. She wanted the lover she once had desperately.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit bask beside the pool.   Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 am

Shruikan appeared by the pool and looked around and noticed Danni laid down and in pain he walked over and picked her up lightly "Come on Danni lets get you inside okay you'l catch death of cold if you stay out here"

He carried her inside and laid her on a soft couch and wrapped her in a blanket and walked off leaving her to her thoughts and her memories be they happy or sad
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit bask beside the pool.   Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:36 pm

She gasped softly clutching at her chest, she had been feeling this pain for a while now, her crippling loneliness, she cried out quietly through her dry lips. Tears streamed from her acid green eyes. She needed someone so badly, she held her chest tight gasping for breath through her tears and the pain occasional sobs slipping from her slightly parted lips. She stays like this for along time until she slowly lent to one side and curled up on the floor beside the pool her knees raising to her chest, she didn’t bother to rearrange her short skirt and her pale toned thighs were exposed to the cold. She didn’t have it in her to care she simply lay there not wanting to move, her tears had slowed now and she just stared directly forward her stillness only betrayed by the slow rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. Perhaps she would never love again, her mind tortured her, she wasn’t worth another lover, not no w, not ever , she was destined to be alone because she was such a disgusting person. Her face twisted in self hate but she continued to stare straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Moonlit bask beside the pool.   Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:14 am

She walks gracefully towards the poll her fair hair blown away from her pale face in the soft breeze, her acid green eyes scanned the shimmering water reflecting the moonlight. Her pale skin seemed to glow as she tilted her face towards the moonlight letting a small sigh escape her slightly parted deep pink lips.
She sat be side the poll careful to bend her knees properly as she was wearing a short black dress with a corset top ties with black ribbon, as she sat there was a slight glimpse of her black lacy hot pants, but did it really matter, no one was here. She sighed softly slipping her feet and the bottom of her legs into the cool water leaning back onto her hands staring into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit bask beside the pool.   Moonlit bask beside the pool. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit bask beside the pool.
Page 1 of 1