The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Share | 

crystal pool~ (open convo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:44 am

Willow silently shuffled toward's the pool her face a vibrant beatroot colour; she hadn't shown much bare skin all her life, and a swimsuit showed too much skin for her liking. "i've got to swim...if i don't im a coward" She muttered the 'incouraging' word's to herself and edged closed to the pool.

She quickly reached up an rubbed her ear's as she spotted other people around; nervousness filling her body and mind, she consiquently dropped her towel and let out a small squeek and crouched down trying to cover herself up. Granma help! this is too embarrasing! save me... Willow squeezed her eye's shut her beatroot face darkening every minute.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:39 am

Lissi decided she'd go for a swim. She walked out into the courtyard in her black bikini. Her black sandals shuffling along the floor full of elegance and grace. Her footsteps were silent as she came to the corner. Her bright green eyes fixed on the perfect summers day, the sun's light shinning beautifully. The sun light reflecting in her eyes, making them sparkle even more. Looking up at the sky, made her chocolate brown hair tumble down her back elegantly down her back, falling to her waist in waves. Her locks moving in the gentle breeze as she walked.
She came to the corner as she drew her eyes from the sky to see Allisen,Ember,Kyumi and Heaven. She smiled sweetly before walking closer to the pool.
"Hey girls." She directed to all the girls in the pool, with a soft smile she slipped into the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:19 am

Heaven would change into a bikini and walk to the diving board and jump, doing a back flip twice and landing in the water head first. She would push her wet hair back and walk out of the pool and sits on the side of the pool dangling my feet in the water as she sighs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Allisen was a tiny bit part muse. She loved to sing and it was said her singing dazed people. Her favourite place to sing was underwater. It jsut sounded...so peaceful. She smiled at the thought and began humming a sweet lullaby. She would move the water in front of her to the sound of the song. Allisen was in a very good place right now. Although the lullaby made her sad. It was about two lovers who could never be together from fate. Her eyes were a vibrant emerald green as the tears were hidden from the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Ember wabed to Kyumi and flicked her feet causing a small splash which she manipulated and turned into a big wave thats spalshed over her lower half.
"Hey!" Ember grinned and backflipped under the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:26 pm

He watched Ember for a moment before slipping back up the tree and leaping from tree to tree,he was going to leave her with the girl's for a while and relax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 pm

" Neeeeoom.. " Kyumi had no clue where that came from, but she sat on the edge of the pool, abit away from Allisen. " Hai! " Kyumi was in a really playfull mood; odd. She looked to Ember now, paddling her own feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Allisen payed full attention to Ember. She wasn'r sure if the doctors didn't want her going in the water for a critical reason. She was having cognative dissonance ((ive been dying to use that word for some reason xD)). She smiled. Ember seemed happy. Good, she thought, Ember deserves to be happy. Allisen yawned lightly before letting the water pull her down below the surface. She opened her eyes slowly watching the mysterious liquid. Always something to think about. The water around her began to glow a soft blue as she minipulated the water below the surface.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:14 pm

damn it. She looked up at Horril and sighed softly.
"Hunny I said I'd be fine on my own....you should go have some fun on your own I keep seeing you want to go to the fighting gym. I'm fine - I have Ally and Kyumi." Ember looked back at the water standing up and taking off her top and jeans, diving into the pool without a moments hesitation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Kyumi hadn't been around here before, so she walked towards the pool slowly. She heard abit of small talk, and two familar voices. " Ember! " Kyumi said, walking to her and Horril. She was a cat, but hey; she liked water as much as a dog would. She was wearing a light blue bikini, with purple patterns. Her ears were perked up and her tail swayed behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:56 pm

((shut up XD)) Ember bit her lip. She knew people would be reacting like this, Ember and Horril seemed the most unlikeliest couple but somehow it had happened and she hated people gosiping about it. She watched ally unsurely, she didn't look well but she guessed everyone was going to tip-toe and be gentle around her until she was better. She huffed slightly.
"Anything interesting happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 am

Allisen was still a little startled about Ember and Horril having chemistry between them. ((BAHAHAHAHA)) She laughed lightly. "I'm fine I guess." She didn't mention she had passed out 5 more times and had recently fell asleep and stopped breathing for over an hour. She didn't feel like worrying Ember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:41 am

He snuck up behind Ember"Who cares what the nurses think,you go take a dip Ember,it's not right you not swimming." He smiled,he was in a good mood for sure,not intrested in the nurses pathetic no swimming rules for her OR him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:39 am

Ember shrugged lightly, eyeing the pool hungrily. Every fibre of her being wanted to be in there and she felt like she was going to explore.
"Meh..3 months...just 3 more months..." Ember swallowed. "man! This is so unfair...How are you anyway?" Ember smiled. She enjoyed watching people and if she was good they might let her get off with just a month of no swimming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:36 am

"That's horrible! They won't even let you just stand in the water?!" She blinked losing her concentration on the water as it splashed back into the pool. Allisen faced Ember with an apologetic look on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 am

Ember blinked surprised she hadn't been told by the loud mouth juniors yet.
"Oh well...my DNA decided to throw a hissy fit then Lexi, who i found out is my twin, put this Cupid spell on me and Horril to see if we were soulmates and she bound us to each other. I can just about walk and I can't eat blood or normal food without throwing up. Im drained constantly and the nurses said I wont be able to swim for 3 months!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:28 am

Allisen kept the water moving in circles. She was taking light, even breathes, keeping concentration.
"Hey Ember. What's wrong?" She asked, smiling a bit. "You seem a bit down?" Allisen had no idea what had been going on with Ember and the hospital or her medical conditions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:26 am

Ember was glad she'd finally got away from everyone and slipped to the pool on her own. She was fed up with everyone fussing over her and watching her like she was going to pass out. She wanted to swim but they said her heart couldn't manage it for the moment. She could just about walk let alone swim but Ember craved the water so she settled for just coming to visit. She sat down on the edge, watching her friend Ally enviously, wishing she could get in the water to.
"Hey ally," Ember smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: crystal pool~ (open convo)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:22 am

Allisen dipped in the pool wearing her red bikini. She was all alone. She sighed quietly looking around and then began minipulating the water in front of her. With a flick of her wrist, a small bit of water rose from the pool. She pointed her finger up and the water began moving in complicated motions. It looked amazing to Allisen. She smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crystal pool~ (open convo)   

Back to top Go down

crystal pool~ (open convo)
Page 1 of 1