The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A Nice Swim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

A Nice Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Swim   A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:08 am

Lissi giggled lightly, kissing him back deeply and passionatly, full of love. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she hooked her legs around his waist. She slid her tounge into his mouth, massaging his with hers. She loved him so much, she'd never properly been in love like this, and she loved every second of it, from her heart thumping faster than ever to the butterflies in her tummy to the way she felt when she was with him. She smiled brightly into the kiss, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

A Nice Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Swim   A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:00 am

Jay grinned intot he kiss and rolled ontop of her, kissing her deeper, his hands running over her body as he kissed her deeper and deeper. He loved every part of her. Every curve every dip, her bright blue eyes, her smile, everything was perfectly perfect.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

A Nice Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Swim   A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:46 am

Lissi giggled softly, smiling brightly. She placed her arms around his neck as she kissed him once softly.
Then she giggled. "They'll be even more jealous in a minute." She then leant towards him, her lips locking on his, as she kissed him passionatly. Her bright eyes close as soon as her lips meet his, as she moved her lips with his like a well practised dance, perfect.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

A Nice Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Swim   A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:00 am

Jay kissed bak and chuckled low before nodding back to the group of girls watching them.
"Nope just being stalked im afraid these freshmens are rather jealous of you my love. The guys are jealous of me as well." Jay grinned and put his arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

A Nice Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Swim   A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:47 am

Lissi swam back over to Jay, under his feet as she looked up at him and smiled. "Good thankyou, yours? Hope the little brats didn't hurt you today." She giggled softly as she said this before reaching up and kissing him gently. She then slid up from the pool, and slid out gracefully , sitting beside him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

A Nice Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Swim   A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:41 am

Jay smiled as he sat on the edge of the pool just watching her swim. He had a million worries about her staying safe so he was content with sitting there and watching her like a hawk watching it's mate. He would attack at the first sign of danger.
"How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

A Nice Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Swim   A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:06 am

Lissi smiled when she heard his beautiful soft voice and popped to the surface. She ran a finger through her wet dark brown hair as she looked up at him.
"Hey Honey, come get me." Then she bolted off down the other end of the pool faster than he could blink as she stood there, smiling teasingly at him from the water, as he stood beside the pool.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

A Nice Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Swim   A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:41 am

Jay was pissed off now, slightly. The kids where getting ridiculous. He hated these horrible horrible creatures! Hell he was going to make sure each and every little brat failed. He jogged down the path, his I-Pod in his ears as his white top clung to his sweat soddened body as it showed through slightly. His whole body was being showed off, his muscles bulging as he ran.
He'd attracted a group of younger girls attention as he poured some water over his head after taking a swig from the bottle as he stopped, his blonde hair and blue eyes made him the perfect male in most girls weird little world. He didn't like the slags that just went for looks like that, he looked for girls who were sweet and conciderate. He looked at the pool and smiled. He was looking for Lissi and he had found her.
"Hey babe," he walked over to the pool, the girls pouting in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

A Nice Swim Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Swim   A Nice Swim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:22 am

After Lissi had finished her lessons she decided she's go for a swim. She walked around the corner in her purple bikini and her white sarong as she walked towards the pool. It was a lovely day, the sun was shinning, and it was ever so hot. Her hair was in a low pony hair, but was messy from working, so she took out her beautiful clip that was sitting gracefully in her hair, holding it up. Her long chocolate brown hair swirled out of the clip as it cascaded beautifully down her back. She left it natural, and didn't brush it or anything, Jay liked it like this.. he thought it was sexy. She hoped she'd see Jay here.
She got to the corner as she walked around it, in sight of the pool. She slowly slipped off her white sarong. Her bikini flatted her beautifully, as it shew her cleavage and shew off her flat stomach.
She dived gracefully into the water, falling hands first as she elegantly slid through the water like an aligator sneaking up on something. She was silent, and didn't make a splash as she swan elegantly through the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Nice Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Swim   A Nice Swim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nice Swim
Page 1 of 1