The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Luke's swim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 am

Nicole blushed, "stay with you?" Nicole asked, she didnt know what Luke meant. shaking her head, nicole smiled. "No i have nothing planned." Nicole laid her head on Luke shoulder and sighed, cuddling closer to Luke.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:39 am

Luke smiled and kept her held tightly in his strong arms. He shook his head lighty, adding a smile on the end of his words.
"Nope, Only im hoping my Niccy will stay with me." He smiled and moved her hair from her eyes. They were so beautiful, mesmorising, Luke could easily get lost in them.
"And you my dear?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:58 am

Nicole smiled, and wraped her arms around Luke neck. she felt protected in his arms. "so this is what love feels like" Nicole thought. she tilted her head up and nuzzles Luke neck, breathing in his scent. nothing matter to Nicole other than Luke and Grim, they were her world now. and she would do anything to protect them. Nicole gently nip Luke neck with her teeth. "So what do you have planned today?" Nicole asked Luke. Nicole planned on telling Luke that she loved him at the right moment, she believed that she finally found her soulmate.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:16 pm

[color:6347= blue]Luke smiled down at his love, his arms slid around her waist as his lips locked with hers to kiss her back. "Your welcome Nic," He smiled again, before sweeping her off her feet and into his arms.
"Anything for my love." He continued, holding her bridal style in his strong arms.
He leaned down to her, and kissed her lightly, his arms still holding her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:19 am

Nicole leaned into Luke, her eyes held so much love inside them towards him. Nicole smiled. "Thank you, Luke....to being so understanding." she step on her tip toes and kiss Luke gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:14 am

Luke sighed, placing a soft and gentle hand lightly on her shoulder.
"Sweetie.." He said softly as he slowly turned her around.
"Im not going to judge you honey, whats happened has happened, its in the past now." He said softly, his bright blue gaze staring down to meet hers as he pulled her towards him gently again. He enclosed his arms around her, locking her to him and pulling her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:05 am

Nicole gasped, Luke was giving her, her first kiss. pressing her body closer into Luke loving the feel of his body aganist hers. Nicole wraped her arms around Luke neck kissing him deeply she felt love welled up in her heart for this guy. "So this is what love feels like" Nicole thought, it was like it was just her and Luke in the world, nothing else matter but him. Nicole blushed breaking the kiss. Looking down Nicole said "you wanted to know everything about me..." Nicole Looked up looking into Luke eyes and told luke about her past... and what she had done. Not wanting to see the disgust or horror accross his face she quickly turned her back towards luke looking up at the night sky after fisnishing her story waiting for Luke to respond.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:15 am

Luke smiled and listened to every word Nicole had spilling from her soft, smooth lips. He sensed her little tone of worry in her voice as he looked her deep into the eyes. He got lost in them, her perfect and most beautiful eyes. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, interlocking his fingers the other side as he leaned his forehead gently on hers.
"Anything else? I want to know everything about the beautiful girl standing in my arms." He smiled dazzilingly, his smile reflecting his warm and bubbly personality, and most of all his love for Nicky. He leaned down and closed his bright blue eyes as his lips locked together for hers, merging together like it was creating one. His arms tightened around her waist, pulling her up to him as he kissed her deeply and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:23 am

Nicole looked down, hating to admit to what she is really is.." A monster" She thought. "I'm half Vampire and something else..." Nicole didn't want to tell Luke about her past because she knew that it would scare him off and he would think that she was a monster, like everyone else seem too. Nicole really liked Luke, she cant really explain why but his eyes and his soul is beautiful, her heart seem to beat faster every time she near him.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:13 am

Luke chuckled lightly, with a smile he looked towards her.
"Erm..Im Luke Smith, Im 19 years old, My sister Hailie is at this school, Im a Vampire, but dont worry i wont eat you, i only feed from animals, erm.. thats pretty much it really, and you?".
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:55 am

Nicole smiled, she felt safe in Luke arms, its like she belong there. Luke carried her by the lake. Nicole looked into Luke eyes, and blushed. "Could she already be in love with him"? Nicole thought. "Tell me about you, I want to know everything about you." Nicole said to Luke. and she really did, she already knew in her heart that she in love with Luke.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:02 am

Luke chuckled lightly as he looked around to see everyone staring at them. He looked back to Nic,and could tell she didn't like it, so he scooped her up in his strong arms and carried her to a beautiful spot under a willow tree. They could see the lake infront of them, and by now the moon and stars were out as they shinned beautifully, reflected into the water. He turned to Nicole and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:16 am

The Kiss broken, Nicole blushed deeply while looking into Luke eyes. "Wow." Nicole whispered. Nicole couldn't explain it but she felt whole...not alone anymore. But she was still felt kind of weary, can she trust Luke? Her heart says that she can, but her mind is telling her differently. Nicole gasp, suddenly aware that everyone at the pool were staring at them, she blushed yet again.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:06 am

Luke smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms tighter around nic's waist. He pulled her up towards him a little as he deepened the kiss back, closing his eyes when his lips locked with hers. When she slowly pulled away he opened his deep blue eyes and smiled at her, his face only inches away from her.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:52 am

Nicole didn't know what this was, all she knew was that this felt right. Nicole deepen the kiss, pressing herself closer to Luke like she wanted to become one with him. " Is this Love?" Nicole thought. she never felt anything like this before. "Could I already be in love with Luke?" Nicole asked herself. Nicole broke the kiss, but still held her body close to Luke.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:02 pm

Luke's sudden burst of embaracement suddenly disappeared when Nic kissed him, he smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around the small of her back as he pulled her into him more, closer.
Luke had a sudden burst of passion and romance as he took her into his arms and kissed her even deeper still, the kiss was filled with passion and ...love. Could Luke already have fallen in love with Nicole?
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:53 am

Nicole smiled at Luke as he put her down. "Thank you." Nicole said and lean up to kiss Luke on the lips. Kissing Luke, Nicole deepen the kiss, she couldn't seem to help herself. Nicole wrapped her arms around Luke neck and pressed her body into his. Nicole seem to forgotten about everything, the attack, the other students. Only thing that seemed to matter was her and Luke.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:33 am

Millions of thoughts and worries were whirling around Luke's mind, so quick he couldn't read what any of them were saying. He was looking down at Nicky as he's face was pure with worry. But suddenly he heard her speak..'I'm okay.'
Luke relaxed a little when she said that, her voice was a beautiful melodic sound to him and it made him calm down. But when Nic said..'You can put me down now'...Luke's cheeks turned a bright crimson as he quickly set her to her feet again.
"Sorry.." He said, looking at her, but then he looked to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:27 pm

Nicole was pissed, someone dare to attack her. Nicole could feel the dark markings on her body appear, eyes still closed. "They are so dead." Nicole thought. "Agreed!" Grim said into Nicole mind. sliver blue eyes flashed open, hoping to see the person who caused her harm for she could well...kill him or her, only to see Luke worried face. Nicole realize that Luke was holding her, Nice relax a little bit in Luke's arms. "I'm okay." Nicole said to Luke who was holding her like he cherished her. Nicole head wound was already healing itself. "You can put me down now." Nicole said to Luke while smiling. though Nicole never wanted to leave Luke arms, but she didnt want to appear weak infront of the other students.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:23 am

Nicole was pissed, someone dare to attack her. Nicole could feel the dark markings on her body appear, eyes still closed. "They are so dead." Nicole thought. "Agreed!" Grim said into Nicole mind. sliver blue eyes flashed open, hoping to see the person who caused her harm for she could well...kill him or her, only to see Luke worried face. Nicole realize that Luke was holding her, Nice relax a little bit in Luke's arms. "I'm okay." Nicole said to Luke who was holding her like he cherished her. Nicole head wound was already healing itself. "You can put me down now." Nicole said to Luke while smiling. though Nicole never wanted to leave Luke arms, but she didnt want to appear weak infront of the other students.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:04 am

Luke gasped as he saw Nic fly through the air, he ran to the pool and scooped her up in his arms.
"Nicky?! Nicky speak to me,are you okay? Can you hear me?" Lukey said panicking, worry was clear in his voice as it eteched into his features. His deep blue eyes dullened as he saw the girl his heart was set on hurt in his arms. Suddenly anger buit up inside of him as he turned around to face the crowd of people staring.
"Which one of you sad perfetic people did this?!" It was clear he was angry, beyond angry as he spoke, his voice harsh and cold.
He then turned his head back to look at Nic as he slowly took his shirt off and pressed it to her head where it had banged the side of the pool.
"It'll be okay Nicky baby, just stay with me" He said towards her as he started making his way to the hospital with her in his arms, banging into all the people on the way without a care in the world, pushing them aside.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:49 am

Nicole walk further away from Luke ,Nicole didn't know what to do, Nicole really liked Luke she wanted to go back and explain to Luke why she up and left but she didn't like sharing her feelings it made her feel weak, Nicole sighed. "Maybe its best this way." Nicole thought sadly. Nicole knew fairy tales don't exist at least not for her, but when she was in Luke arms Nicole felt complete and when Luke kissed her, Nicole heart flutter she felt that spark she read about in her romance novels. Nicole was deeply in thoughts she didn't see what hit her, Nicole was thrown into a pool by a unseeing force hitting her head on the ledge of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:12 am

Luke frowned slightly as a confused look slid across his face. 'Did I do something wrong?' He thought. He quickly slid out of the pool as he almost ran after Nicky.
"Nicky?" He almost shouted as he saw her getting further away. He watched a beautiful girl run away from him, as he looked to the floor and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Nicole Kissed Luke back deeply, she blushed. "Oh God." Nicole thought breaking free out of Luke arms, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Nicole muttered while getting out of the pool, trying to get fast away from Luke. Nicole was sure that Luke is a great guy,and she really like him, but it wasn't easy for her to trust someone..especially someone with her heart. "Besides, Luke can do alot better then me." Nicole thought sadly, not caring if she was bumping into people while she was trying to get away from Luke.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Luke smiled as he chuckled lightly, he then rocked her a little softly and gently until they were low to the ground, he held her tightly as he smiled into her gorgeous eyes.
"Well..I think I might do now." She smirked before he kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luke's swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's swim   Luke's swim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke's swim
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next