The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Hailie Smith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Hailie Smith Empty
PostSubject: Hailie Smith   Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:16 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Hailie Smith
Nickname(Optional):
Race/Species: Archangel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Spain

{Physical}
Eyes: green
Hair: brown
Body: A tattoo of green roses, matching her eyes, running around her left wrist like a bracelet.
Face: Ear Piercing
Height:
Weight: Slim

{Personality}
Hailie is a fun, loving girl. She likes nothing more than seeing people happy, when people are down she always does her best to cheer them up. But if you get her angry you are sure to know about it! She doesn’t like hurting people but if anyone hurts her loved ones then she doesn’t hesitate in hurting them back. But overall she is a friendly girl who loves to make new friends, and at the same time she doesn’t forget about the friends she already has.

{Background}
Angels ruled the heavens and watched over the people below them, making sure they had good crops, good dreams, good luck and that their wishes came true. They were a peaceful race, not white and glowing like you see in these pictures that some artist painted and stuck in the museum. They weren’t ‘Gods’ messengers, there was no such thing as an ultimate being and he defiantly wasn’t some giant hand that appeared out of the sky like in some of the humans programmes. The angels were governed by The Circle of Light. These Elders decided who should receive the help and whose time it was to die, to leave the world they were in and move onto the spiritual land where their brothers ruled. It was in this Circle that the war started.
A man named Lucifer was one of the higher Elders but he thought it was stupid that they didn’t make themselves known to men. They could take earth easily, in one day! The humans where no match for Angels intelligence and experience; a day to them was a minute to humans. Time ran differently where the Angels lived, above the clouds, among the clouds – in the clouds. A week to angels was a day to humans, a month was a week, a year was but a month. The highest ranking Angel dismissed Lucifer’s idea for stupid and barbaric. The humans had done nothing wrong to them, no matter how many wars they had – it was just how they were made to be. Lucifer called the Elders stupid old fools and left the council.
Hailie was born at the beginning of all of this, her father had been in the Circle of Light but she had never known her mother. Lucifer and her father had been old friends until he had married her mother and then she had never seen him again. Hailie grew up peaceful but she knew how to fight – her father made sure of that. Her mother went missing when she was a year old, the time the rebellion began. She grew up in a difficult time, Lucifer was rounding up men, talking them into seeing things his way – how they could be gods, kings of the lands below them. Yet others refused to believe and follow them. Soon they were in the midst of a civil war – these where Hailie’s last 10 years in her home. Filled with violence fear and self sacrifice Hailie tried to get by with provisions and her friends. She fought some of the battles her father had no choice but to allow it. The Elders were being murdered one by one and each one dying was a fatal blow to Hailie’s father and their side. Soon it was only him left, governing the armies and provisions, organising people to be sent away and everyone looked to him for help.
The night her father was murdered was the hardest night of her life. She had just celebrated her 18th birthday, becoming an adult. She had earnt the title with everything she had been doing but the blow of losing her father was too much for even an adult to bear. Lucifer had smashed down her front door that night, his eyes were pitch black and he looked possessed. They had argued, old friends Lucifer gave him a chance to save him and everyone else’s lives by giving in, agreeing to his plans. Hailie watched from where her father had hidden her as he denied it, his head high and his shoulders back. He knew what was coming: he knew he was going to die.
“NO!” Hailie had screamed when Lucifer’s sword came crashing down, cutting through her father like a blade through butter. Seeing her father’s dead body had engraged Hailie so much she had picked up his sword and swung it at Lucifer with fierce anger and grief. It was the last battle. It was fierce and bloody, each dealing the other terrible wounds but it was Hailie who had been the first one to fall; he had landed a blow to her head and she lay on the ground in pain, the storm raging around her as the rain poured down on her.
“No man can defeat me child! No-one!” Lucifer declared, laughing manically. All you could see was destruction and chaos, nothing more. Hailie thought of her father and a new anger swept through her – how dare he ruin her life like this?!
“I AM NO MAN!” Hailie’s eyes had gone pure black as a power surrounded her similar to that of Lucifer’s. The last battle wasn’t completely over – now it was a battle of magic. In the end Hailie knew what she had to do: she banished him. Using the ancient magic she banished Lucifer from the heavens, never to return without her permission. However, something went wrong during the banishing, she didn’t know whether it was lack of energy of Lucifer was to strong but he was clinging to the ground, his legs dangling off the edge. Hailie done the only thing she could do. Summoning her last amount of energy she tackled him off the edge and tumbled down to earth with him, completing the banishment. As she tumbled down to earth her wings turned pure black and she became an Archangel.
Hailie soon realised that she to had banished herself from heaven by ending Lucifer’s reign. She decided to walk the earth in search of the Academy of the Night school which had been made for people like her, with troubled pasts and nowhere else to go. She figured it was the safest place to go as Lucifer was searching for revenge, searching for her to bring him back to the heavens to complete what he had started. He was lurking in the shadows, gathering humans to do his bidding, biding his time and saving his magic for when they would meet again. Yet Lucifer didn’t want to kill her, oh no, he wanted his power and her power in a being that would listen to him: he wanted a son.

{Appearance}

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Innocent_ox on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Hailie Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hailie Smith   Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Uhh, I'm not big on religion or anything, but I don't think your character can be responsible or ending Lucifer's uprising upon heaven. Besides how does that even explain how you ended up a vampire who attends the Academy of the Night.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Hailie Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hailie Smith   Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:26 am

oops forgot to change that she's a Archangel instead, and i added in how she changed into an Archangel. Sorry. Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Hailie Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hailie Smith   Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:49 am

So she's responsible for casting Lucifer AKA Satan out of heaven..Doesn't that strike you as a little bit odd?
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Hailie Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hailie Smith   Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:35 pm

No, thats the name of the person, it's nothing to do with Satan or anything. It's just a name.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Hailie Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hailie Smith   Hailie Smith I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:37 pm

...Right...Approved I guess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hailie Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hailie Smith   Hailie Smith I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hailie Smith
Page 1 of 1