The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Luke Smith I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Luke Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Luke Smith I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Luke Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Luke Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Luke Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Luke Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Luke Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Luke Smith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Luke Smith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke Smith Empty
PostSubject: Luke Smith   Luke Smith I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:28 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Luke Smith
Nickname: (Optional): Lukey
Race/Species: Vampire
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Caribbean

{Physical}
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark blonde
Body: A tattoo of a sword on his chest.
Face:
Height: 6ft 6
Weight: Athletic, muscular.

{Personality}
Luke is a very cheeky and loving guy. He loves to have a laugh and is always up for making new friends. He’s bubby and really easy to get along with. He may seem like a happy and laughable person but when he needs to be serious he gets down and does it straight away.

{Background}
Luke Smith is Hailie’s long lost brother. He too was born in Heaven by his mother and father, but something went wrong as he was developing into a baby. And he wasn’t like his mother or sister. His sister was a Dark Angel, but he turned out to be a Vampire. Vampires weren’t allowed in the heavens so he had to be sent away. Hailie never knew she had a brother, and Luke never knew he had a sister.
Luke had been sent away from the heavens and was living with a very nice little family in the Caribbean, he grew up well and his carers rasied him up to the best of there ability. His mother popped in every now and again without anyone else knowing to see how her little boy was. She watched little fangs grow when he was eight years old and hoped that he wouldn’t be one to kill humans and eat them.
But Luke turned out to be a loving bubbly boy and only ate animals. When Hailie was born Luke’s mother stopped seeing him, and he wondered why. He couldn’t see him because he’d been sent down to earth as a baby for being a Vampire. Luke thought that his mother had stopped caring about him and he began to think that something was wrong. When Hailie was 1 years old his mother went missing, and Luke never knew about having a sister or his mother went missing. He spent his days thinking his mother had abandoned him and forgot all about him. Everyone accept Luke knew about Hailie.
But when he was 13 Luke caught a dreadful decease which made him not able to grow old, he would stop growing at 19, and wouldn’t age pass that number. Thankfully Luke recovered but still wouldn’t grow any older.
When Luke was 19 he heard that his father had been killed. He was furious and plunged into an angry burst of revenge. And he found out his mother had gone missing, now having no real parents, his heart tore apart. He wanted to find this Lucifer and kill him, brutally and slowly, causing him as much pain as he could.
When Hailie was banished to wander the earth as an Archangel, his carers decided they’d waited long enough. His mother had been missing for years and his father was dead, he had no real family anymore. They told him about his sister Hailie and that she had been banished to earth along with Lucifer.
Luke waited no time; he searched the world until he found his younger sister Hailie. He told her all about how he was banished from heaven and that he was her older brother. Hailie believed him and her heart was repaired, she’d found someone else in her family, she wasn’t alone anymore.
Hailie told him all about how Lucifer killed their father in front of her and how he is after her to have a son with him. She burst into tears and sobbed her heart out in the arms of her older brother. He told her that he’d keep her safe, and would search for this Lucifer if it was the last thing he did. Hailie wanted to get some education so she attended the Academy of the Night, and Luke attended it to protect her.

{Appearance}

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Innocent_ox on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Luke Smith Empty
PostSubject: RE: Your application.   Luke Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:47 pm

The background is a bit iffy but approved.
Also, fix the double post thing, you have his profile copy and pasted twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Luke Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Smith   Luke Smith I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:23 am

Thankyou, sorted.
And also..
Could you possibly check out Nina Ray please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Luke Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Smith   Luke Smith I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke Smith
Page 1 of 1