The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A fresh start for Vladen.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

A fresh start for Vladen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:21 am

Vladen gently begin's to pack his belonging's back into his travelleging trunk, book's, pen's paper, weapon's, armour, clothes, socks and underwear dissappearing into it with a slow and determined pace.

Light above...I spent little enough time here..how did i get it so messy..

Vladen think's to himself as he shut's the lid on his trunk, sitting on it to allow him to put the locking buckles into place.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:37 am

"A pleasure to meet you Nath, Now im off for an explore" Vladen politely usher's Nath from the room, before smiling broadly to himself and wander down the hallway, glancing around with evident curiousty in his broad smile, walking down the stairway and out into the sunshine he takes a deep breath and smiles with a satisfied sigh
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:29 am

nathan fortune....but you can call me nath ^^
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:15 am

Vladen set's the hammer onto the shelf above his bed, with a grin almost to himself, before turning to face the two with a broad smile

" I've said before that my name is Vladen, So what are your's?"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:10 am

Blinks upon seeing the big ass black smiths hammer
yes I think...o.O
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:09 am

Vladen laugh's lightly, pulling the blacksmithing hammer on a foot long wooden handle from his backpack "Does this count, as something being smuggled in?"
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:06 am

Sammy looked at the cola can getting whiped out. He nodded and sat down on a bed. "No problemo, Nath. I've smuggled in some magic mushrooms."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:05 am

Hey..Come on..It's my first day, and although that thing is awesome, you had better hide it before you get caught with it in here and it becomes a problem, and you can pick that up and stick it in the bin too..Im Vladen and welcome to my room *Vladen smiles broadly as he let's his hand's drop, gesturing briefly toward's the coke can, and the airsoft pellet's on the floor around it with a brief wave of his hand*
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:01 am

Throws a cola can at the wall, Shooting it three times before it hits the ground.
Nah...I wouldn't waste the ammo on you....Oh and the gun is extremly powerful...Please don't tell any of the teachers that i have it. ^^'
I smuggled it :p
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:59 am

Sammy turned around and looked at the gun. "Wow, man, where did you get that gun from?"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 am

Vladen eye's the air-soft gun warily, his hand creeping slowly towards his rucksack and the wooden handle protruding from it,before he raises his hand's and takes on an expression of mock panic that does not extend to his eye's which shine with amusement as he slowly begins to step forward "Please don't shoot, Think of my wife and children..Im too young to die" he say's in a mock grief laden tone.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 am

The socks hit Sammy in the face, and he just laughed. He walked to Valden and put out his hand to have it shaken. "That's funny, man. What's your name?" He asked
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:53 am

Rushes into the room, Air-soft gun trained on the two boys.
COUNTER STRIKE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:51 am

Vladen straighten's quickly, glaring at the stranger in the doorway before his expression gentles into a smile, launching the rolled up pair of sock's in his hand at the stranger with a laugh as he shouts back "Ambush"
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:48 am

The door flew open. Sammy stepped into the room and shouted: "Roomraid!" After which he just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:46 am

Valden smiled lightly as he looked around his new room, setting his backpack onto the bed as he walks slowly over to the window, opening it to gaze out over the courtyard and take a deep breath of the fresh air, savouring it's plain scent with closed eye's for a moment, leaving the window open he stand's in the centre of the room and stretches his broad back and yawn's. Reaching for his backpack, he begins to unpack his personal thing's, and set them on the shelf above his bed, rolling up the sleeves of his black hoodie before taking the small black bracer from his backpack and slipping the cloth over his left forearm, satisfied at last, he begins to unpack his travelling trunk, singing Adaigo quielty to himself as he moves about the room, setting items into there new home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start for Vladen.   A fresh start for Vladen. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fresh start for Vladen.
Page 1 of 1