The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Ember smiled and brought her knees up to her chest. Maybe she would have her dream one day...Maybe... She closed her eyes again as the wind blew the hair back from her face. She wasn't sure what to talk about anymore and she was trying to get the pink taint in her cheeks to go away. Why did she keep blushing? It wasn't fair. She looked up at the school again, the lights coming on. There was no-one out here except her a horril and a few of the juniors who had 'Love and First Sight' syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:39 pm

"Well I mean perhaps that future isn't to distant for you.." He silenced himself before he went on,he thought about it,that is the sort of future he would half want half dread,if that ever came he wouldn't want the children to grow up to be like him,an unsocial grim and well just plain tactless.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Ember looked down at her hands so her hair fell over her fae to hide her blushing cheeks. Did he really think she would be able to find someone who would care for her and be sweet and caring and have children with her?
"I don't know...I've always dreamed of a better life..." Ember laughed shakily. "Actually I always dreamed of living in the countryside with a husband and three kids...watching the grow up...watching them learn to speak, walk...ride their bike down a little path outside the house. Holding them when they cry...sharing their laughs and joys and fears..." Ember trailed off blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:31 pm

"Well I mean I have given it thought and to be honest I really don't know where I'll be in ten years time I mean everyone says 'oh oh I am gonna get married' and all of this but I really do't know,what about you? I deffinetly don't think you'll be alone all your life." He reaslised he was staring again so he made himself look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:28 pm

"Have you ever imagined where you would be in 10 years from now?" ember asked almost to quietly to catch. She had never felt this aching pain in her heart before, it tore at her and made her stomach twist. Everyone always spoke about their future how they were going to get married but would she ever be able to? It hurt to think she would become one of these old women on her own - even though she'd never age she was still scared she was going to walk the world on her own. She didn't want to be alone anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:25 pm

He blinked and slapped himself muttering "God boy keep your wits about you." Scowling,his hand had created a nice new red patch on his cheek, 'I wonder what she is thinking about?' he thought to himself,probably her past and future,he never had considered his future,did he really want a wife in the future,even kids? that he could not answer until the time arose.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Ember was lost in thought about what she would do when she was older. What would happen if she had a family? Would she be one of these shy women who turned a blind eye to her children being hurt? Or would she herself be an abuse mother? Would she EVER be a mother? Would she be able to find someone who she fell in love with and accepted her past? Ember closed her eyes again, still chewing her headphone wire, happy at the silence. What would SHE do if she was Queen? She felt even more shy with the fact this man was a Prince - his twin sister was the Queen for crying out loud and had two kids and a husband. How did she cope with it? Ember rubbed her eyes slightly before reopening them. The moonlight caught in her green eyes making them swirl with a beautiful siver as well as green. She was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't noitce Horril staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:17 pm

He frowned to himself,he had never really gotten on with his mother she pushed him to do things he didn't want to,and she had used her power as a Queen way to much, but then he had the attitude of everyone dies someday what's done is done just move on. That was the attitude bred into him,and almost nothing would change it,he looked at Ember as the moonlight reflected off her skin,seeing she was chewing her earphone wire,he didn't know why but he couldn't take his eyes off her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Ember chewed on her earphone wire cutely, gazing out at the horizion. She wondered why he wouldn't go back and make it so they were royals, so he could have had a normal life. Ember would most deffinatly change her mothers murder, maybe they she wouldn't be this scared of men, she might of had a proper father. Ember looked to the sky. It would be brilliant if Lexi was Embers twin, she would have family at last. Someone who she could run crying to and not be ashamed. Someone who you could yell at then make up with a massive shop. She had been left all of her mothers and fathers money now but she hadn't used a single penny of it. She felt like it was blood money.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:10 pm

"Well I mean my mother was very worked centred,even if I went back I would get to speak to her for only a few hours a day,and well yes I want to know her but I mean Dad always made us stay away while they were planning and things,never really could get to her,but I knew her fairly well."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Ember nodded thoughtfully although she personally had spoke to a few people and they thought Horrils step mum was a self centered bitch she decided to keep that to herself. She hadn't met the woman so she wouldn't go on other peoples opinions.
"Wouldn't you have liked to know you real mum though? Better than you had done?" Ember couldn't think of anyone that wouldn't want to know their mother - the woman who had brought them intot he world. She guessed maybe guys where different then.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:03 pm

"I don't know what I'd go back and do... I mean my real mother was always busy and my father was always away but I saw enough of them, and everybody where ever I went recodnised me as a noble and hated me for it,so I mean there really isn't anything I could go back and do because if I were to go back and convert my mother it would mean I wouldn't have my awesome step mother.... I guess I would go back and go to a school or something,that is if they are all like the acedemy,with people like you fo rme to be close to and friends with." He smiled,yes it definetly was better out here than in the dorm's,though to human's it would have an icy chill wnough to make them return inside,a peaceful night indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Ember had her eyes closed, enjoying how the wind stroked across her cheeks and her hair danced on the wind. it was so peacefull out here, so nice and quiet apart from the night life that made noise's all around her but they were noises that were MEANT to be there, they fitted the scene and it created a perfect picture.
"Mm... I wish I could go back to see what my mother was like..." Ember said quietly. "What about you? What would you go back to do?" Ember opened one eye to look at him. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go inside and she knew she wasn't allowed up there - especially as a senior.
"Mm...no I think I want to stay out here, it's peacefull."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:04 am

He lays back watching Ember, "You know Ember if I could of and I ha known you I would of coem and got you out of that home ..and my father would of taken you in and I mean I wish we had a time machine eh? and well I am really glad I met you" he then spent a few moments silent and slowly spoke again "Hey Ember did you wanna come back to my dorm for a bit,I mean we can sit and talk and stuff, or watch a movie they moved a T.V in today I mean it is only really me in there so no other guy would come in and bother us."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:00 am

Ember joined Horril on the blanket, not battering an eyelid at him having his top off, it was just the same as he had been in the swimming pool in his trunks. She yawned and stretched. It was getting late but she did't want to go in yet, they still at 2 more hours before the curfu kicked in and they had to be in their dorms. She sat silently watched the stars that flickered aimlessly in and out of existance. They calmed her. She use to sit for house outside or staring out at the night sky, wishing someone would give her a ticket out of the hell hole she had to call home.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:49 am

He went and sat back where they started,on the blanket,he wondered if him being topless would effect Ember at all. Probably,she seemed to blush alot he wondered why,he had never understood women very well,but what he did understand was the useful stuff for being friend with girls.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:40 am

Ember blinked and went under the water silently as she swam tot he other end where she had abandoned her clothes. Getting out she dried herslef off and slipped behind a tree. While he was bus she might as well get changed. Putting on her underwear she then slipped on her jeans and top quickly, her hair drying quickly - the advantage of being a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:35 am

He would be changing at normal pace so as she peeks he has his boxers just over his area and he pulls on his trousers,glaring at the T-shirt and deciding to leave it off,his bare pale muscular chest glistening in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:32 am

Ember blushed and closed her eyes, covering them with her hands as she turned his back to him giggling. A Blush rose on her cheeks and she was glad it was dark and he couldn't see her face. She focused ahead of her on the moon, slowly peeping through her fingers to watch its gracefull silver cover the courtyard in a beautiful silvery light. So...perfect.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:25 am

"Ember could you like face the other side of the pool for a second,I kinda need to dry and change" He looked a bit nervous,he had never changed back into clothes without the cover of tree's but where she was rendered the tree cover uselesss to him
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:22 am

She smiled, hugging back. Hugs...such simple signs of care but they warmed Embre so much she was bursting with happiness. she decided to stay in the water. Flipping and out through the water, twirling and doing handstands as it soon turning into a kind of dance. Aquatics where her favourite. She loved the elegance of each toe point and leg movement, the way your body turned at the angle and led you into another brilliant pose. She could loose herself doing this water ballet all night.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:16 am

He nodded " ok,well sitting here like an idiot,I would probably end up writing another letter to my family,they sent me here to make friends and learn" he laughed hoarsley as he lightly sweeped Ember from the water into another hug the releasing her climbing ou tof the pool,leaving his feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:13 am

Ember came to the surface. Now THAT was FUN! She turned her green eyes to Horril as she smiled softly.
"Erm sure unless I'm helping out with Maria - she wants me to help set up some clubs and that. She thinks we're very limited and its in her free time." Ember did a slow backstroke to where the man was still standing as she trode water carefully.
"I'll try, if im not here by 8pm then I can't come for some odd reason, if I can't Ill try to get word to you before hand so your not sat here like an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:11 am

He simply goggled,that was grace if ever he had seen it,Ember never ceased to amaze him, he had never thought there could be so much grace in a sprinting dive,Ember had proved him wrong again. This really was going to b ean intresting year " Hey umm Ember did you wanna like meet here after lesson's at like 7PM like eeryother day?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:06 am

Ember grinned tryumphantly as she swam lazily back to him, her eyes watching him curiously as she back flipped again, going under the water at the last minute as she swam under the water up to the deep end, pulling herself out as the water ran down her body, her hair plastered to her face. She wrung her hair out lazily as she stood on the edge at the deep end, eyeing the diving board. She slowly walked back as if away from the pool before she sprinted forward at vampire speed, going intot he diving pose as she seemed to slow down in the air, arching in the air before slipping into the water with the tinest of splashes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)   Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Between Friends (Ember+Horril)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next