The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher   Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:36 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Lilly Harris
Nickname (Optional): Lilz
Race/Species: Fire Angel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Greece

{Physical}
Eyes: green
Hair: Dark Brown
Body: None
Face: None
Height: 5ft 7
Weight: slender, athletic, petite

{Personality}
Lilly is wild and loves to have fun. She is reckless sometimes while trying to capture things in a whole different light. She enjoys looking for the good things in life and nether focus’s to long on the bad. She’s bubbly and bright and extremely friendly. Her lessons are always fun and exciting and she always encourages the students to go outside and draw inside of sitting in the classroom.

{Background}

Lilly is Athena’s older sister but unlike her she ran away a a much younger age. When Athena was growing up it was clear her parents favoured her to Lilly and their older brother Jamie. It was always ‘Athena needs this’ or ‘Athena wants that’ and one day Lilly lost it.
It was on her 16th birthday and her party had been cancelled because Athena had wanted to stay at home and watch some Busted show in live. Lilly had had it up to here with her parents, not coming to her plays or parents evenings because Athena had this or that or some other crap! Lilly and her parents last terms where.
“I HOPE YOU BOTH DIE.”
“And we hope you never come back!”
Lilly had left in tears, taking her bags and running. She never wanted anything to do with her parents again. Even when news of her father’s death reached her all Lilly could do was spit at the man’s feet who had delivered the message and slam the door on his face. Her parents didn’t want her back so she wasn’t coming back.
In the year in between her running out and her father’s death she had set up a reasonable life. She had always had the skill of seeing things in another light and so she had begun painting her ideas and selling them. She paid for a house in Greece and lived there for a time, happy. She met someone who was an art exhibitor and had offered her paintings places in famous museums. They were both young and their relationship was wild and out of control and in the end it turned into misery. Neither saw each other much and they always rowed and argued. Soon they split and Lilly moved to England. It was there that she slowly began to explore her family’s powers. She was smug when she heard Athena hadn’t discovered hers and she had disappeared. It wasn’t that she hated her sister – she loved her to pieces – she was just so smug she now had to fend for herself.
After unlocking her element of fire she went in search of a new way to express her creativity. Finding a school for children with gifts and powers that weren’t human seemed like the perfect place to express her new found talents. She signed up for the job as the arts teacher and set to work on getting these kids seeing things that were always hidden in the most obvious of places.

Appearance:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher   Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:49 am

All of your characters have such tragic stories, can't have a happy one eh? Or even a normal one. Hehe, Approved.
Back to top Go down

Lilly Harris: Arts Teacher
Page 1 of 1