The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher Empty
PostSubject: Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher   Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:12 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Athena Harris
Nickname (Optional): Tina
Race/Species: Water Angel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Greece

{Physical}
Eyes: Blue/green
Hair: Dark Brown
Body: tattoo down back
Face: None
Height: 5ft 7
Weight: slender, athletic, petite

{Personality}
Athena is a feisty woman who doesn’t take no for an answer. She pushes her students to the best of their abilities but really she’s a big pussy cat at heart. She loves art work and is always suggesting throwing parties or proms. She’s the teacher you could come to drunk and she wouldn’t tell a soul. She takes secrets to the grave and enjoys watching people become happy. She hates being stuck indoors on perfectly good days so is always taking her students out to enjoy the sunshine and get hands on experiences.

{Background}

Athena was brought up from a Nobel family. She was always taught the proper ways and to be lady like and sensitive. Her father was one of the Greek God Descendants and her mother was a Goddess herself. She wasn’t bestowed with every gift under the sun in fact she had one gift: weather. It wasn’t what she would call the greatest of powers but when she got angry and the weather turned bitterly cold everyone felt her wrath.
After winning her argument to go to normal school Athena fell in love with books. She dreamt of being a writer and setting off around the world in search of new adventures she could write down. Alas she was soon filled with grief when her Father was killed in a sea battle and so decided to stay at home from 16 to 19. Soon Athena longed to be away from her ancestors and what was expected of her. She wanted to do things her own way and make her own mistakes. She ran away from home that night without a single word. She took the boat from the harbour and set off.
Athena had learnt seafaring from her father, she was good at it no doubt about it but she hadn’t got the experience she needed to get through a storm, let alone navigate around a whirlpool that had seemed to open up in the middle of the ocean. The wind howled loudly in her ears as she staggered along the ship, taking in the sails and steering while she could, throwing things over board to loosen the haul as she strapped herself to the wheel. However hard she tried she couldn’t fight the sea on her own, it was a force beyond anything she had imagined. The ship sunk and along with it Athena.
When she woke up she was on a bed of seaweed. It was odd; she had thought she had died the previous night. She got up and looked around a sickening terror building in her as she realised she was in some ones hoard of sacred things. She got herself a weapand of pure gold and a shield of which looked like a giant pound coin and waited. She waited for a long time for the creature which had brought her here.
It slowly slide out of the murky water and made for her, is emerald eyes watching her as if she was some tasty snack.
“Release me at once!” Athena demanded. The water dragon of course said no and the pair ended up fighting till death. When they both found they were evenly matched the dragon he backed down with dignity. Announcing that they were made for each other he made a mind bond between then so she could call him if he needed. He just needed the tiniest drop of water to be summoned. The process left Athena exhausted as she collapsed.
When she regained consciousness she was on the beach by the Academy of Night. She had two blue beautiful wings and could summon water with a blink of an eye. She was taken to this place for a reason. Seeing the school brought back wishes of doing something with her life so she signed up for the creative writing course, eager to help other young minds become open to all possibilities.

Appearance:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing a pic.)
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher Empty
PostSubject: RE: Athena Harris   Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:22 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Athena Harris - Creative writing teacher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: