The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) Empty
PostSubject: Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen)   Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:02 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: Mary Alice Brandon(Alice Cullen)
Nickname(Optional): Alice
Race/Species: Vampire
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Forks, Washington

{Physical}
Eyes: Golden(Black when thirsty)
Hair: Cropped short, spiky and dark brown
Body: Petite with pixie like features
Face: Pale faced and has inhuman beauty, deep purple shadows under her eyes
Height: 4'10"
Weight: Stone like

{Personality}
Alice has a very outgoing personality. She is fun when the time is appropriate and serious when the situation calls for it. She is very friendly and isn’t afraid to meet new people. Alice is a shopaholic and is very fashionable. She is a very open person and is not shy on sharing her feelings or personal opinions. She is helpful when she can but she also understands when it’s time to stand back and let others take care of things.

{Background}
Alice's early history is very vague, as she remembers nothing of her human life and woke up alone as a vampire. It is eventually revealed that she was born around 1901 in Biloxi, Mississippi. Her parents placed her in an asylum when she was 19 because she claimed to be having premonitions. One of the doctors in the asylum ended up turning Alice into a vampire because she was being hunted by a tracker named James. James ended up killing the doctor, therefore leaving Alice on her own when she awoke from the three day transformation process. Her special ability is to see the future, an enhanced version of her ability to have premonitions as a human. However, her ability is limited; she is only able to see the outcome of a decision once it is made. Due to this, decisions made in the spur of the moment cannot be foreseen. Alice can see futures involving humans and vampires, but is unable to see those of werewolves or half-breeds. Alice had a vision of the Cullen Coven and their “vegetarian” way of life and decided she would join them. She is now a member of the Cullen Coven which resides in Forks, Washington for the time being.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Alice on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen)   Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Ewwww, it's Twilight...Your personality more describes what she likes doing, not so much her personality. Is she bubbly? Does she enjoy making friends? Talk alot? etc. Your background is a little fuzzy and could use some work. Also add an appearance, I know you have it in your avatar, but put it in your application as well.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen)   Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Better?
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen)   Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Yes, though certain parts of your background bother me. But what ever, it's good enough. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen)   Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Wow!!! Professional-Like Info Alice! xD
Whod've Thought You Could Do Something Like That.... O.O;;;
Your Always So Wakey And Zainy.... Hahaha
Well I Approve ^^

My Name Is Cerberus... And Im A PC... o.o
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen)   Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 am

lol, wtf u weirdo Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen)   Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen)
Page 1 of 1