The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

draconic studies professor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

draconic studies professor Empty
PostSubject: draconic studies professor   draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 pm

Name: Shruikan Carden
Nickname(Optional): Shrui
Race/Species: Dragon/Neko Hybrid (can shift from Dragon to Neko easily)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Belton U.K
Allignment: Good will fight to protect his family at all times
Nationality: Irish

Eyes: Crimson
Hair: Black
Body: Has two brutal scars all the way down the body from maw to tail tip from a brutal fight with an elder dragon in the draconic wars.
Face: Has four long scars along scars surrounding maw from the draconic wars

Dragon Form
Height: 11 feet
Weight: 2000 pounds
Wing Span: 22 feet
Special Ability: Fire Craft
Breath Weapon:Shadow Fire used for Fire Craft and healing wounds

Neko Form
Eyes: Crimson (both forms)
Height: 6'2
Weight: 10 stone 4 LB
Wing Span: Same as Dragon form

{Personality}
i am very intelligent and fast thinking individual i am head strong, i am learned and i love to pass my own knowledge onto others as i find learning is a whole new dimension. i find violence is a waste of your own energy and that you should only use violence when forced into a situation that requires it.

History:
my name is Shruikan Carden i am the younger brother of Raven Carden, my parents died during the 1st draconic war after i found out i swore to protect my family and friends at all costs so during the periods of peace i read upon all the draconic law i could find and went to the elder dragons for guidance. Then when the second war broke out i took up tooth and talon to fight alongside and against those i held most dear, in the end it was after i killed an elder dragon named Thorn that i gave up fighting and turned to teaching young hatchlings what it is like to be a true dragon, holding Thorns spirit strong in my heart i was determined to turn younger dragons from fighting. after many thousands of years i had found peace and had finally done the spirit of my old mentor Thorn proud and so i let Thorns spirit join the countless other dragons before him in the stars.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
i am a large alpha male black chaos dragon i have 2 scars that travel the length of my body from the tip of my maw to the tip of my tail i also have 2 more scars around my maw i have subtle smoke black wings that are smooth.

Neko Form [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Family Raven Aithne Carden.

Signed Shruikan Carden.

Last edited by Shruikan Carden on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: draconic studies professor   draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:02 pm

This is no where near being ready. Use the template we have made for you, it can be located here. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Also check out some of the Approved applications to get an idea of what you should be going for.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: draconic studies professor   draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:18 pm

I personally dislike the idea of Dragons being on this forum, they seem extremely OP compared to other characters.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: maybe   draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Atreyuvision wrote:
I personally dislike the idea of Dragons being on this forum, they seem extremely OP compared to other characters.
maybe but Raven Carden is a dragon she has a human form but she is adragon none the less and also mybigger sister lol
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: draconic studies professor   draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Raven isn't going to be approved either.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: draconic studies professor   draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Approved, at the first sight of god-modding I will rape you with my fist.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: hmmmm lol   draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Atreyuvision wrote:
Approved, at the first sight of god-modding I will rape you with my fist.
you can try but i dont god mod and i dont fight lol so plus i dont have anything to fight with cept teeth talons and tail
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Shrui   draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:44 am

You do need to work on improving your spelling and grammer though...

Ralphy.. Raven is a dragon and she is going to freak if dragons aren't allowed. XD
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: draconic studies professor   draconic studies professor I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:41 am

I don't care what Raven thinks, no cheap dragons. Shrui had to weaken his dragon in order to be fair compared to the other characters, Raven will have to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: draconic studies professor   draconic studies professor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

draconic studies professor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: