The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
the return... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
the return... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
the return... I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
the return... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
the return... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
the return... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
the return... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
the return... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
the return... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

the return...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodz

Bloodz

the return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return...   the return... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:12 am

Nathan would blink, kind of confused.
Wedding? What wedding?
He would look at luci and sigh.
Sis', I can tell what you're thinking, 'cause quite frankly, I'm thinking the same ^^'
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

the return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return...   the return... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:00 am

Luci would hop down the hall silently before hug tackling shrui "SHRUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did i miss your wedding too?" she asked clinging to him like a dead weight. "Hai nath!" she smiled and waved her eyes a dappled sapphire colour. "oh by the way don't tell anyone i've been here ok?" she widened her smile exposing her lengthened fangs as her eyes flickered to red then back to sapphire. Her head slowly turned towards the other boy her eyes bright with excitement I wonder who that boy is...i bet his blood is sour a sickly-sweet giggle passed though her parted lips as she eyed up the boy, taking in every important detail.
Back to top Go down
RikuAkiro101

the return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return...   the return... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:55 am

He would walk down the hallway, his Black Elven Cloak masking his appearance. "What are you two doing here?" He then places his hand on his blade hilt, hidden within his belt.
Back to top Go down
Bloodz

Bloodz

the return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return...   the return... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:14 am

Chuckles, kicking the ball between his legs and running around him.
You were saying? Razz
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

the return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return...   the return... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:03 am

Smiles and takes the ball back passing too Nath again laughing as he did so "You've be gone too long little brother too long and you not as good at football now either"

He laughed as he taunted his little brother
Back to top Go down
Bloodz

Bloodz

the return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return...   the return... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:24 am

Smirks, stealing the ball off him, dribbling it down the hall
Can't touch this!
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

the return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return...   the return... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:14 am

"Not really lil bro just ive got more control over my powers and i'm not as big a hot head now and im married too you missed my wedding you little so you owe me a kick about come on" He bounced the ball of fire off his arm to the floor and started to play around with it.
Back to top Go down
Bloodz

Bloodz

the return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return...   the return... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:13 am

Hugs back and looks at the ball of flame.
I'm guessing that I missed more than you're letting on?
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

the return... Empty
PostSubject: the return...   the return... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:38 am

Shruikan appears behind his younger brother and laughs happily "Not much little bro anyway no hug for your dearly missed big bro?"

He hugged Nath happily "Glad to have ya back Nutter and you up for a kick about" He laughed as a ball of flame appeared in his hands and he bounced it on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Bloodz

Bloodz

the return... Empty
PostSubject: the return...   the return... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:24 am

Yawns, walking back into the dorm, scars running up my bare arms.
Great to be back...I wonder what I missed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return...   the return... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the return...
Page 1 of 1